EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[ScarlettMoon]
[ScarlettMoon]

Female Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-11-07

[Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) Empty
PostSubject: [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)   [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Title: You're My All, Say Goodbye
Author:
[ScarlettMoon]
Summary: A young English teacher, Mizuki Grey, is to teach Arashi?! What will be the outcome after spending so much time with them?
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance
Notes: This is my first Arashi fanfic. Please be honest in your comments because feedback is always nice~
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ARASHI.

Prologue
I couldn't take it anymore. As soon as he turned away with the forced smile still on his face, my body reacted. I ran after him and hugged him tightly from behind. His body was stiff and I could tell he was hesitant about turning around. When he did, he took me firmly by the arms and looked straight into my eyes. I tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall but failed as they overflowed onto my cheeks. Through my blurred vision I could see his pained face. Why did I have to realize now, of all times, how I truly feel about him?
"Please. We don't have to let this happen."
"There is no other choice. Johnny is right, Mizuki." Mizuki? How long has it been since he last called me by my real name?
"It doesn't have to end this way." I swallowed the lump in my throat. He finally embraced me in his arms as people started to rush past us and the doors to the train letting out their warning.
"But it does." With one shove, I was in the train.
"NO! WAI—" The doors closed before I could call out to him one last time. Through the windows I could see one tear escape from his eyes as he turned away from me forever.

Last edited by [ScarlettMoon] on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)   [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:50 pm

EH?! YOU CAN'T JUST END THE PROLOGUE LIKE THAT!

[Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) 788306

gahhh, waiting for Chapter 1 (and i will write ur Chapter 1 ASAP)
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

Female Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)   [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Wow! Great prologue! I wanna read more! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mishiness.com

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)   [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:17 pm

It just occured to me, the title of the fic, isn't it from Big Bang?

Anyway, can't wait to read Chapter 1
Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)   [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:21 pm

LOL nana, ur such a critic XD

OOH. STAR :) congrats! first fic!
CANT WAIT TO READ MOREEEE~! :D
Back to top Go down
[ScarlettMoon]
[ScarlettMoon]

Female Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)   [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 pm

First, I'd like to apologize to everyone for taking so long to post this. [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) 826747 My RL has been quite busy. Second, all underlined&bolded texts are in "English" and all italicized texts are thoughts. Anyways~ On with the story~

Chapter 1

It's been 3 and a half months since then and my life changed drastically. Maybe it's because I actually got my life back. It's not exactly the same as before I took the job, but it's still livable. I'm still living in my large one bedroom apartment in Minato, Tokyo. I still have the same friends, same face, same hair, but some things aren't the same, and never will be.

My old job called me asking me to return to work, but I refused, telling them I'm done teaching. Now other schools have been calling, telling me about open positions they have. I don't know why they keep calling back. I just turn them down every time. I now work full-time as a singer at the lounge I used work a few times a month. I work as many days as I can in a week with irregular hours. The pay isn't great, but it's sufficient enough to let me live a healthy and carefree life.

Today is my day off, but I'm not spending it in the warmth of my home, nor am I spending it surrounded by my friend's laughter, no. It's currently 6:33 and I'm waiting for the 6:35 train at the Mita Station. The newly chilled air nipped at my nose while I hugged my body to keep warm. The train arrived right on time and I was happy for the warmth, but I hesitated at the door. This was my first time on a train since that incident with him. I choked back the tears as I made my way through the doors to an open seat. It was nice to sit down and relax, even if it was in a train. With my late hours, I'd been exhausted during my days. Getting comfortable, I leaned my head against the window looking at the passing scenery.

I sat fidgeting with my black pencil skirt. Mr. Nakashima, or just Principal as he likes to be called, had sounded very serious when he called me in this morning. Could I have done something wrong? I've taught at this school for three years now. I knew and followed all the rules and stuck to the curriculum. No, I couldn’t have done anything wrong. Then, what? Before I could ponder on my thoughts any longer, the door opened. I quickly got out of my seat and bowed as Principal made his way to his throne. He motioned me to sit.

"You are probably wondering why I called you here today."
Yes! Instead of saying this out loud, I just gave my head a light nod.
"As you know, all students you teach graduate with top English grades, making you the best English teacher in Tokyo, possibly all of Japan."
I blushed slightly at his praise.
"We have had a special request that you teach a popular idol group. You will be moving to Imperial Hotel in Tokyo. All housing and transportation will be taken care of. Of course, you will be paid while you're on temporary leave, plus what Johnny Entertainment is paying you for your service."
I started to slowly nod my head while everything processed.
"Wait! Temporary leave?! You can't do that! Don't I get a say in this?" I turned my head to the side and whispered, "Why would I want to teach for some stuck up brats?"
"Mizuki-san." Principal's voice was stern but I could sense he was holding in a laugh.
"Ah! I'm sorry!" I bit my lip to stop myself from speaking anymore.
"I am the principal so therefore I have the authority. You will be greatly rewarded if you go through with this, however if you really do not want to do it then I won't stop you." His voice dropped and I'm sure I heard something like, "Not to mention the amount I will get from this."
I pursed my lips. So I was bought out for money.
I'm sure he saw the anger and disappointment in my eyes, when I was doing so well not to show it on my face.
"I'll leave you to you're thoughts. Please consider this opportunity."

Opportunity? Well when you put it like that, it does make it sound better. I sighed thinking how this couldn't get any worse when a light knock came from the door. I took a deep breath, calming myself, and gave a small "come in". I was myself again, good. Expecting Principal, I had turned back around in my seat to face his desk, but the voice that spoke was not the hoarse one I was expecting, but rather a soft, smooth voice.

"Um, are you Mizuki-san?"
My head snapped up to the door. Five handsome guys stood before me. My mouth opened a bit as I examined each one.
"Yes, I am." My voice rang with shyness. I was known for that among my friends. It wasn't just with guys, but anyone I didn't know. I feel I should get to know people before showing my true self, therefore minimizing the pain when someone turns out to be something they're not. Slightly hypocritical, yes I know, but it works.
"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the idol group Arashi." The one who spoke was, I guessed, the kid of this group. The cute but shy smile on his face gave it away. He had shiny black hair and a cute round face.
"Arashi...Storm?"
"Oh you've heard of us?" The next one who spoke was a happy looking fellow who was practically bouncing where he was standing. His curly red-brown hair framed his slender face perfectly, making him look like a model.
"No." My answer was a lot blunter then I meant it to be. All of their faces dropped and they exchanged skeptical glances.
"OH! Could you be the group I'm supposed to teach English?" Principal failed to mention what could be the most important information.
"Yes, that would be us..." The one who spoke first was looking at me strangely. I was feeling vulnerable and uncomfortable with him looking at me like that so I stood up. They were all rather tall, though one was almost exactly my height, the one looking straight into my eyes with the same strange look.

"Well, don't expect special treatment just because you're some famous boy band."
"Idol group," one interrupted. He was quite a bit taller than me by a few inches, from my point of view, the second tallest. He had straight bangs swept just above his eyes, turning into cute waves at his shoulders. My gaze immediately fell to him.
"What?"
"Nothing." He gave a slight flinch as if my gaze him physical pain. Startled by his reaction, I took a deep breath to calm myself. So much for not showing my true side...
"Well it doesn't matter. Just know that I'll punish you just the same as I do with all my students." I paused shortly then continued, "Here's a hint. Don't piss me off. I don't go easy on those who do."

Before any of them could speak I had made my way past them and was out the door. I was a few steps out when I heard a new voice whisper, "I like her." I smiled as I made my way to the last class I would teach in who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

Female Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)   [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:11 am

And so it starts! YAY! I am so excited ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mishiness.com

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)   [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 pm

I'm typing yours up now.
then e-mailing it to you.

you know i liked this chap when i was editing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)   [Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ongoing] You're My All, Say Goodbye (ShoXOCXOhno)
Page 1 of 1