EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) Empty
PostSubject: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 8:22 am

Title: Secrets
Author: Saida
Summary: Ohno was feeling tired and kept throwing up lately. He later found out that he was pregnant. Not knowing how the others, especially Nino, would react, he kept his condition a secret from everyone else.
Rating: T
Genre: Romance, a little angst
Warning: MPREG

Prologue

“Ohno-san, I finally got your result,” Akiya-sensei, Ohno’s doctor, said. “There’s a reason for your tiredness, and why you throw up almost everyday.”

“I’ve been following the diet you gave me, so it’s not because of food, is it?” Ohno asked. He knew the other members complained that he is too thin and didn’t eat enough, but he really did eat properly. It’s just that the food won’t stay inside.

Akiya-sensei shook his head. “In fact, it is a more serious matter.” He looked seriously at Ohno. “I know there’s not yet a scientific explanation for this, but Ohno-san, you’re pregnant.”

Upon hearing the news, Ohno could feel sparks of happiness in his heart, but at the same time, he felt his world crashing. ‘What if the others think he’s a freak?’ he thought. ‘What if Nino think he’s weird? How would the world accept it?’

“Ohno-san,” the doctor said, snapping Ohno out of his thought. Ohno looked at the doctor. “You’re still in your first trimester, so it is better not to exhaust yourself. Don’t stress yourself too much.” Then, Akiya-sensei wrote some things on a piece of paper. “These are the things you need to take; vitamins, healthy food, and so forth.” Ohno nodded his head. “We’ll meet again next week to see how you’re doing.”

Akiya-sensei looked at Ohno, who was still in a dazed state. “There’s also another way out, of course,” he added in, “if you doesn’t want to go through with it.”

“Thank you, sensei,” Ohno said, bowing at the doctor as he stood up. “Let me think about this thoroughly first.” Before he left, he said, “Akiya-sensei, could you keep this a secret. If the tabloid finds out…”

“I understand, Ohno-san,” Akiya-sensei said.

For the last two weeks, Ohno had been feeling unwell; constantly throwing up, and feeling tired. Even though he ate according to the diet arranged for him, Ohno is still quite thin. The members of Arashi had been persuading him to see a doctor for some time now, but he always shrugged it off as an unimportant thing; making excuses like he’s too busy with paper works and such. But today, when they were practicing their dance steps, Ohno finally collapses. That was the last straw for Nino.

“Satoshi, you will see a doctor even if I have to drag you there myself,” was what Nino told him four days ago. That’s why he made an appointment with his doctor, and today was the day the results came out.

For the rest of the day, Ohno had been given a day off. He decided to return home. As soon as he reached his apartment, Ohno sat on his couch. His cell phone had been ringing a few times now, but he didn’t answer it. He knew it was Nino, curious to know what’s wrong with him. But he couldn’t tell anyone yet. He needed to clear his thought and accept the fact.

‘What will Nino think about this,’ Ohno wondered. Ohno knew, he knew, although Nino loves him as do Ohno, he knew that Nino is still not ready for this, not ready for this kind of commitment.

‘What if he ask me to abort the child?’ Ohno thought again. Unconsciously, Ohno’s hand went to his stomach. He shut his eyes. No, he can’t let that happen. No matter what, the baby has nothing to do with this. He didn’t know why, but he felt protective of the baby.

After hours of thinking, Ohno had made up his mind. He WILL keep the baby, and even if he has to keep this a secret from Nino, from the world, he will do it. Ohno loves Nino, and until the latter is ready, he will wait patiently; wait until it is the right time to tell him the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 8:40 am

Chapter 1

It was awkward silence in Arashi’s dressing room. Ohno is one of the first members to arrive, apart from Jun. The youngest member of Arashi was sitting on the couch the opposite of Ohno, reading a newspaper, but Ohno could feel that Jun’s eyes kept staring at him from behind the papers.

Ohno kept looking at the floor to Jun, which made Jun quite irritated.

“Is there something you wanted to tell me, Leader?” Jun asked, lowering the newspaper so that he could see Ohno’s face. Ohno shook his head. “Then stop looking at me.” He continued reading today’s papers.

“Matsujun,” Ohno said. Jun looked at the older man with an irritated expression that says ‘What now?’ Ohno let out the breath he was unconsciously holding. “Uhm, never mind.”

Jun resumed reading his morning papers. After reading a few lines, he put the papers down. “Whatever you wanted tell me, just tell me when you’re ready, Leader.” Although Jun didn’t show it, but it was clear in his eyes that he felt worried for their Leader. He do has a soft spot for Ohno after all. Not in the romantic kind of way, but more brother-like way. Ohno gives that effect to people.

Ohno was stunned by what Jun said, but he masked it well. “Aah.”

----------

Ninomiya just returned to Jimusho from a photo shoot. He hadn’t seen Ohno yet, so he immediately rushed to Arashi’s room. “Satoshi,” he called out as soon as he opened the door.

“Shhh…” It was Sho. “Ohno’s asleep,” he said. Closing the book he was reading, Sho stood up. “I guess I’ll leave you two alone.” He took the papers Ohno left on the table, and went to the other room to continue where Ohno stopped.

They were alone in the room. Nino looked at Ohno’s sleeping figure on the couch. ‘He looks so fragile,’ Nino thought. He knelt on the floor, beside the sleeping man. “Satoshi, you made me so worried,” Nino said to himself, lightly caressing Ohno’s hair. Ohno stirred in his sleep.

“Kazu,” Ohno said as one of his eyes opened.

Still caressing Ohno’s hair, Nino said, “Hey.” He smiled. “Why didn’t you answer my calls last night? I was worried.”

“Gomen,” said Ohno. He sat properly on the couch, and Nino moved next to him. He stared at Nino’s face for a while. Subconsciously, a hand went to his abdomen. ‘How will he react if I tell him?’ Ohno looked at the floor.

Suddenly Ohno felt warmth embracing him. His body stiffened at the touch. Nino rested his head on Ohno’s shoulder and asked, “What’s wrong? You’re tensed.”

“It’s nothing,” Ohno answered.

“Satoshi…”

“I told you, it’s nothing,” Ohno snapped. He stood up. “I’m going to help Sho with the paper works.” Nino was stunned but kept it to himself, while he thought, ‘He never snapped at me before.’

Soon after Ohno left, Aiba sink on the chair next to Nino, saying, “You must have made him mad. Leader never snaps at us.”

“Ha ha, very funny, Aiba,” Nino told his best friend.

Aiba looked at Nino. “So, what happened? Did you do something wrong? Or did you tease him too much on bed? I know Sho’ll be mad when-”

“Masaki!” they heard Sho’s shout. But what surprised them the most was, Sho’s standing right behind them, with his hands on his hips. “I don’t think Nino is interested in our time in bed.”

“Please, I’ll be sick with that much information,” Nino said.

Aiba grins sheepishly. “Sorry.”

Sho plopped down on the seat next to Aiba. “So, what are you talking about that made you bring up that topic.”

Before Nino could answer, Aiba said, “Leader snapped at Nino.”

“He didn’t actually snapped- well, he did, but…” Nino’s lost for words to give an explanation.

“Don’t worry, I understand,” Sho said. “I think something’s troubling him. Even Matsujun’s showing concern, and that’s saying something.”

“You think I didn’t try asking him? He won’t tell me. He didn’t answer my calls, and just a few minutes ago, he snapped at me!”

“Wow, don’t get so worked up,” Sho said.

Nino ran a hand through his hair. “Sorry.” Seconds later Jun joined them.

“Hey,” the others greeted him. Matsujun sat on the armchair, replying with a simple, “Hey.”

“I thought you’re practicing your lines in the other room,” Aiba said.

“Leader is giving out a tensed atmosphere,” Jun said, as he used the paper scripts for Hana Yori Dango Final’s interview to cover his face.

“Even Matsujun is bothered, now this is serious,” Aiba said jokingly. Nino glared at Aiba, who said, “Okay, shutting up now.”

“Anyway, you better clear things up quickly, Nino,” Jun said, removing the scripts from his face. “If this goes on, it won’t be good for our teamwork.”

“I know,” Nino mumbled. Then, he looked at the other three members. “Wait, why do you immediately assume that I’m the one at fault.”

“Because Leader’s just not that type,” Aiba said. “Besides, you’re the one who always played pranks,” he added.

“And Ohno is always the one to forgive,” Sho said. Sho, Aiba and Jun looked at one another as if a light bulb simultaneously turned on in their brain.

“We probably solve the problem already,” Aiba said, grinning. The trio looked at Nino. The said person had a ‘What-are-you-talking-about’ expression on his face. “You’re the culprit based on all of our data."

“That doesn’t count,” Nino yelled.

----------

Ohno heard the noises and happy laughter from the other room. The documents, abandoned on the table, Ohno buried his face in his hands.

‘How am I going to tell Kazu?’ he thought again. ‘He’s happy now. This news might just make things worse for him. Especially now that he’s climbing to the top. I can’t be that selfish.’ He felt hot liquid running down his cheeks. Without realizing it, he was crying. ‘But I need his too. I can’t do it by myself.’

‘There’s no way I could abort this baby too,’ Ohno thought, putting his hand on this still-flat stomach. ‘It has done nothing wrong. If this leaks out to the media, Kazu’s image might drop, just when he’s shining so bright. Arashi’s image might drop too.’ Ohno looked up. “What am I going to do?”

“Hey, Ohno,” Sho said, his head peeking through the opened door.

Drying his tears, Ohno said, “What is it?”

“It’s time to practice our dance,” Sho answered. He saw Ohno nodded his head.

“I’ll be there in a sec.”

Nodding his head, Sho replied, “Alright.”

----------

“So, where is he?” Nino asked softly when Sho entered the practice room.

“He’ll be coming soon,” Sho said.

When Ohno arrived, their dance practice started. Although no one noticed it, but Sho did, Ohno wasn’t himself today. He wasn’t dancing like himself, Ohno wasn’t dancing his fullest, and that is what Sho observed.

“Great job today everyone,” their dance instructor said before she left. “Keep this up for the concert, and I know your concert will go well.”

While the dance instructor talked, Sho watched Ohno. ‘He looked like he’s in pain.’ When Ohno noticed Sho staring at him, he quickly masked his expression.

“Kyaa! I’m late for my photo shoot,” Aiba said.

“I have an interview for Hana Yori Dango Final,” Jun said.

“I have a photo shoot,” Nino announced. When he passed Ohno on his way out, he told Ohno in a low voice so only Ohno could hear, “I’ll call you tonight.”

Everyone had left; Sho and Ohno were the only one there. While packing his stuff, Sho saw glimpse of Ohno. Again he saw the pained expression Ohno’s face, whenever the leader thought no one was looking.

“Hey Leader, want a ride home?” Sho asked. “I could treat you for ramen too.”

Ohno looked at Sho. Something is wrong with his vision, he thought. He could see double image of Sho, he could see double image of everything. “N-No thanks.” His breathing was hard.

Sho looked worried. Ohno wasn’t walking straight. “Leader, are you alright?”

“I’m f-…” Ohno’s eyes rolled up and he went unconscious. Luckily, Sho managed to catch him before he hit the floor.

----------

Sho had brought Ohno to his doctor. Ohno was burning up. After Ohno was being put in a room and on the IV, Sho had a talk with Ohno’s doctor.

“Akiya-sensei, what’s wrong with him?”

The only thing that the doctor answered him was, “He has a high fever, but his condition is stable now.”

Sho knew what the doctor said was right but he also knew that there is more that wasn’t told. He understands though. Information between a doctor and a patient is confidential.

Sho sat outside Ohno’s room, drinking a cup of hot coffee. He frowned remembering the incident earlier. Ohno was too light for his liking. His cell phone ringing interrupted his thought. Aiba Masaki was written on the screen of his phone. He saw the time on the clock. 9.00 p.m. ‘Oh shoot,’ Sho thought. He had promised to meet Aiba for dinner at 8 after Aiba’s photo shoot.

“Hello,” Sho said.

“Sho-chan, where are you?” Aiba said from the other line. “You’re late.”

“I’m sorry, Masaki,” Sho said. “But I…I have family emergency.” Now, Sho would never lie to Aiba, but his instinct told him that Ohno didn’t want anyone to know about this.

“Oh.”

Sho could hear in Aiba’s voice that he was down. “I’ll make it up to you. Let’s go to the zoo tomorrow.”

“It’s okay,” Aiba said. “I understand since you’re busy.”

“Thank you, Masaki,” Sho said, feeling the guilt in the pit of his stomach. After ending the call, Sho stood up. He decided to check on Ohno one last time before ending the call.

When he peeked through the door, he thought Ohno was asleep, but he heard a small voice, calling, “Sho?”

“Ohno, you’re awake,” Sho said, entering the room.

“Yeah,” Ohno replied. He tried to sit, but he has no energy left.

“Just rest, Ohno,” Sho said, sitting on the chair next to the bed. “Don’t try to sit.” Sho put his hand on Ohno’s forehead for a few minutes, and then removed it. He sighed, relief. “That’s good,” he said. “Your fever has gone down. I better call Akiya-sensei.”

Before Sho could go, Ohno took hold of Sho’s hand. “Wait,” Ohno said. “Did…Did Akiya-sensei tell you anything…about my condition?”

“No,” Sho answered. “His patients’ information is confidential.”

It was dead silence for a while; Ohno still hadn’t let go of Sho’s hand. After a few moments, Ohno spoke.

“Sho, I’m pregnant.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 am

Chapter 2

Sho’s expression was unreadable. He just stood still. The room was quiet, so quiet that you could practically hear a pin dropped to the floor. Seconds that felt like hours, passed.

“Sho?” the eldest member of Arashi said.

There was no response.

Ohno sighed and looked at the ceiling. “You must think I’m disgusting now, right? I’m a pregnant man, a freak.”

“H-How is that possible?” Sho asked, finally finding his voice to speak. “I-I mean, you’re a man, right? It’s certainly not possible. Unless, you’re born a girl, and you did a gender reassignment surgery, and had kept your female’s reproductive organs, than that would explain everything. There was a person with the same case who lives in Seattle, uhm, Thomas Beatie.”

“That’s a good theory you have there, Sakurai-san,” Akiya-sensei said from the doorway.

“Akiya-sensei,” Ohno said, looking at his doctor.

When the doctor was right beside Sho, Sho said, “I was going to call you sooner.”

“It’s alright, I quite understand the situation,” Akiya-sensei said.

Sho looked at the doctor. “Sensei, do you know how this happened to Ohno?”

Akiya-sensei looked at Ohno, as if asking for permission. Ohno nodded his head. Akiya-sensei pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. “I still haven’t found any clues. From Ohno-san’s birth certificate, he was definitely born a male.”

“Then, how did Ohno…”

“I think I might know the reason,” Ohno said out of the blue, cutting Sho. Sho and Akiya-sensei looked at Ohno, waiting for him to proceed. “My parents once told me, that I’m different from the others.” Ohno stopped for a while, looking at his doctor and Sho. “I’m a hermaphrodite, so I was born with both male and female’s reproductive organs. But my female parts are supposed to be dormant,” Ohno explained.

“That explains everything. There are rare cases like this regarding hermaphrodites actually,” Akiya-sensei said. “This is the first time I’ve actually encountered them though.”

Although the idea of Ohno being pregnant hadn’t sunk in completely inside Sho’s mind but he looked at Ohno and asked, “So, what are you going to do now, Leader?”

“I’m- I’m going to keep this baby,” Ohno said, putting a hand on his stomach.

Akiya-sensei and Sho smiled. “That’s a good decision, Ohno-san,” Akiya-sensei said. “But you need an obstetrician. Since this can’t leak out to the media, I wonder if you know an obstetrician that you could trust?”

Ohno frowned. “No, I don’t know anyone.” He asked, “Would it be a problem if I do not have any obstetrician?"

“Well, it is safer to have an obstetrician,” Akiya-sensei said. “They know more about pregnancies. I’m a surgeon, so this is not my field. Besides, if any complications occurs, they know what to do.”

“I’ll think about it, sensei,” Ohno said.

Akiya-sensei nodded his head. “Well, I’ll be going now. If there’s nothing wrong with you tonight, you could be discharge tomorrow, Ohno-san.”

“Hai,” Ohno-san said. “Arigatou.” Akiya-sensei nodded his head again. Sho bowed at the doctor and he bowed back.

Now, there’s only the two of them in the room. Sho sat on the chair again. He looked at Ohno for a while before asking, “Have you told Nino yet?”

Ohno shook his head. “I don’t know how he’ll take it. I guess I’m afraid of his reaction. I’m afraid that he’ll think of me as a freak.”

“Does he knows about…”

“Me being a hermaphrodite?” Ohno cut in. Sho nodded his head. “Yes, he knows about it.”

----------------------------------------

Nino sat on his bed in his apartment. He stared at his cell phone, abandoned on the bed. He tried to call Ohno after he returned from his photo shoot. But every time he tried, it will always go to his voice mail. Nino had left more than 20 messages but Ohno still hadn’t called him back.

Nino lay down on his bed. ‘Did I really do something wrong?’ He thought long and hard, staring at the ceiling all night. Nothing occurs to him though. He can't think of anything of anything that he did that would mke Ohno mad at him. 'I didn't even have any scandals with any actresses or even actors,' he said to himself.

------------------------------------------

Nino walked motionlessly to the couch, sitting in between Aiba and Matsujun, whose reading the paper.

“Wow, you look like a walking zombie,” Aiba told his best friend.

Nino didn’t reply.

“What happened now?” Jun asked, not removing his eyes from the papers.

“He didn’t reply my calls again,” Nino answered, “and I stayed up all night thinking what I did wrong.” He threw his hands in the air. “I seriously don’t know what to do.”

“Just talk to him, its not that hard,” Aiba said cheerfully.

“Didn’t I tell you, he wouldn’t answer my calls!” Nino said irritated to Aiba.

“Go to his house then,” Aiba said.

Nino blinked. Once, twice… “Why didn’t I think of that?”

---------------------------------------------

Sho was sitting at a café, having breakfast. He still has an hour before his interview. He was thinking of everything that happened last night, with Ohno. After he returned home from the hospital last night, Sho had made a research on male pregnancies.

“Ah, with Ohno’s status, it will be hard to find an obstetric for him,” Sho said. He let out a deep breath.

“Sakurai?”

Sho immediately turned towards the female’s voice. It was so familiar to him. “Yuuki-senpai?”

“Yup,” the woman in her late-twenties replied. “I just came in and overheard you talking by yourself. You needed an obstetric?”

“Shhh…” Sho said. “Nobody can find out about this.”

“Alright,” Yuuki said, “spill.” She winked. “You know I don’t care much about idols.” Sho looked at Yuuki suspiciously. “Hey, you’ve known me since high school and also when we’re in Keio. You should know all my patients’ information are confidential.”

Sho’s eyes lightened up. “Yuuki-senpai, you’re an obstetric, aren’t you?”

“Took you long enough to remember,” Yuuki said. “Now tell me, why would the famous Sakurai Sho needs an obstetrician?”

“That’s a long story,” Sho said. He looked at his wristwatch. “Ano, Yuuki-senpai, I need to go for an interview now but could you meet me again later?”

“My clinic closes at 9.00 p.m. tonight,” Yuuki told him, “but we probably could have supper together.”

“That would be great,” Sho said. ‘Now I have to do is invite Ohno.’
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:46 am

interesting.

i cant wait for it's continuation. :)
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 3:35 pm

oh wow.... i think this is the first mpreg i've read with anything JE, totally not expected.

but, i already love it, and I can't wait for your next chapter ^^
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:20 am

huwaaaa. just like the one with sakuraiba.

im waiting for the continuation of this too!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:57 am

Notes: I know this chapter is short. I guess I didn't want to write it too long because I'm afraid it'll be different than the original chapter 3. Yup, this is not the original version. This original one is in my laptop, which is still at the workshop, unfortunately. So, the rest of chapter 3 will be modified and added to the 4th chapter next time...So, please don't kill me for this short chappie... [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) 826747 Well, that's it. Enjoy the fic~ ^_^

Chapter 3

Nino cursed as he entered the elevator. He looked at his wristwatch as the elevator went up to the floor Ohno lives on. ‘Of all the days, why today?’ Nino cursed.

He had decided to confront Ohno today, but on the way to Ohno’s apartment, from his photo shoot, his tire was flat. It was at nine o’clock that he arrived at Ohno’s apartment. He stopped a few doors from Ohno’s place when he heard Sho’s voice.

“Ohno, I’ll be waiting at the parking lot, okay.”

Nino took a sneak peak at the two members. “Alright,” he heard Ohno replied. He saw Ohno smiling at Sho. Although Nino knew nothing was going on between them, he couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy, especially after seeing Ohno smiled at Sho.

He hid in the shadow when Sho passed him, going to the elevator. Nino took out his cell phone. The phone was ringing for a few minutes before Ohno answered it. He knew Ohno was hesitating before he answered the phone.

“Kazu.”

“Hello, Toshi,” Nino said, with his fake happy voice. “I know our relationship isn’t that good the last few days, but let’s talk about it and have some dinner together, okay?”

There was a short silence before Ohno answered, “I’m sorry, Kazu, I can’t. I have another appointment.”

Nino just couldn’t stop himself from asking, “With Sho?” Nino’s heart clenched when Ohno lied, “No.” Luckily, Nino’s a good actor; he could control his voice from cracking. “Oh well, other time then,” he said.

------------------------------------------------

“So, should we continue our discussion?” Yuuki asked, after Sho introduced Ohno and Yuuki.

Ohno looked at Sho questioningly. Sho let out a deep breath. “You see, Leader, Yuuki-senpai is an obstetric.”

“You told-…”

“Don’t worry, Leader, Yuuki-senpai can be trusted,” Sho reassured him. “Besides, I haven’t told her anything yet.” Ohno let out his breath in relief.

“So, is it safe for me to assume that Ohno-kun had impregnated someone?” Yuuki asked, sipping her iced tea.

Ohno shook his head. “Actually, Yuuki-san, I didn’t get anyone pregnant,” Ohno said.

“Go on,” Yuuki said.

Sho looked at Ohno reassuringly. The leader smiled with gratitude. He returned his attention to the obstetrician. “Yuuki-san, it’s me who’s pregnant.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nino held both sides of the sink for support, cold water dripping down his face. The pipe water was left running. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. The conversation he had with Ohno kept replaying in his head. ‘Toshi, why did you lie?’

An hour later, Nino just got out from the bathroom. He was drying his hair with a towel while walking to the kitchen. He passed the living room in the process. Then, he backtracked to the living room. ‘Something’s odd,’ he thought, looking around his apartment’s living room. ‘Aha!’ he thought when he finally noticed something different. His DS was no longer on the side table.

“Where did that DS go?” Nino thought out loud.

“Oh, you’ve finished your shower, Nino?”

Nino almost jumped out of his skin when he heard someone talked.

“Aiba!” he yelled, glaring at the culprit. Well, who could blame him? He was alone in the apartment, so, of course he’d be startled if someone suddenly spoke from behind.

“Gomen, gomen,” Aiba apologized, raising his hands in front of his face.

“Why are you here anyway?” Nino asked as he walked to the kitchen.

Aiba shrugged. “I have nothing better to do. Besides, my family’s ramen shop’s not busy tonight, so my mom literally shoves me out.”

A few minutes later, Nino returned with two beers in his hands. “Here,” he said, giving one of it to Aiba while plopping on the sit next to Aiba.

“Thanks,” Aiba said, taking the beer. Holding it with both his hands, he said, “Mou, Sho and I should be spending our time together right now.” Aiba pouted.

Nino gripped the beer tighter hearing Sho’s name. “Ne,” he said, trying to keep his cool. “Why did Sho canceled your date?”

“When he left jimusho today, he told me he needs to visit a sick aunt at the hospital,” Aiba answered, taking a sip of his drink.

‘So, Sho’s lying to Aiba-chan too,’ Nino thought. He felt more betrayed now. ‘How could they play with our feelings? And an unsuspecting Aiba-chan?’ He looked at his best friend.

“Ne, Nino, why are you lost in space?” Aiba asked, snapping Nino out of his thought. Aiba waved his hand in front of the other guy.

“Gomen,” Nino said. “Ne, Aiba-chan, let’s play Play station 2 with me.”

“Alright, but I want to play Digimon Rumble Arena,” Aiba said cheerfully.

“What? Such childish game?” Nino said. “No, that will totally ruin my reputation.”

“Then I won’t play with you.”

Nino put his hands up in defeat. “Alright, alright, have it your way.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Wahhhhh! Nino thinks Ohno and Sho are "together"
yay! the drama!

...i can't wait to read the new chappie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:52 am

You love the drama?? lol~ O.O
I'll try to finish it soon..lol. I've written two pages of chap 4 already...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:05 pm

ladestiny92 wrote:
You love the drama?? lol~ O.O

Yup, i'm such an angst/drama addict. i live for these stories <3

and yay! i hope it's posted soon XD
Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:08 pm

I LOVE THISSS!!!!! :DDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:36 pm

CHAPTER 4

Jun twitched for the nth time that morning. If this kept on going, his veins might pop. He and Aiba were the only one in Arashi’s dressing room, and Aiba was running around the room like crazy.

“Aiba, what are you doing?” Matsujun asked.

Aiba looked at Jun. “What does it look like? I’m cleaning the room.”

“And why are you cleaning it?” Jun put his hands on his hips.

Aiba, still carrying the box filled with papers, stared at Jun. 1 minute passed…5 minutes…10 minutes…and then, he answered, “I don’t know.”

If looks could kill, Aiba would be burn right now. “Why did you keep me in suspense, Aibaka?!”

Aiba smiled sheepishly. “Hehehe, gomen, ne?”

Jun walked to Aiba and smacked him on the head. “Baka!” he said, but smiling inwardly.

That was the scene that Sho saw when he arrived to their dressing room. “Ohayou,” he said.

Aiba and Jun looked at Sho. “Ohayou,” Jun greeted back, while Aiba said energetically and cheerfully, “Ohayou, Sho!”

Sho smiled as he walked in and took a sit next to Jun. Aiba had returned to his chore. Sho whispered to Jun. “What’s Masaki doing?”

“Cleaning the room,” Jun answered. He turned on his iPod and began reading his book. A few days ago, Jun had become interested in books. The other four Arashi members didn’t know the reason for Jun’s new hobby.

Sho turned his attention to Aiba again. He smiled. He felt very bad, lying to Aiba, the one he truly love, but he had promised not to say a word to anyone, and that includes Aiba.

“Itai!”

Sho was suddenly snapped out of his thought. Aiba was on the floor, so was the box, and the papers inside scattered on the floor. Sho immediately ran to Aiba. “Masaki, you should be more careful,” he said as he helped Aiba collect all the papers.

Aiba just gave Sho a smile. “I’m alright.”

“But if you’re not careful, you might hurt yourself, or someone else.”

They stood up after they collected everything and put it in the box. Aiba, cheerful and bouncy as usual, said, “I won’t.”

“But you could, if you’re not careful,” Sho told his lover.

“It’s fine, really,” Aiba said. He happily skipped to the other side of the room. As Aiba was whistling away happily, he didn’t see Ohno, who just entered the room.

“Aiba, watch out!”

Aiba had collided with Ohno. Both of them fell to the floor.

“Ohno!” Sho yelled out, going to their leader’s side immediately. He helped Ohno up. “Riida, are you okay?” Sho glared at his lover. “Masaki, I told you to be careful!” he yelled. But Sho immediately regretted his action when he saw Aiba’s teary eyes. He didn’t know why he snapped at Aiba, he really didn’t mean it.

“Sakurai! What do you think you’re doing?!” Nino yelled out of the blue. He immediately went into the dressing room. He saw Aiba and Ohno collide into one another earlier on. His instinct was to go to Ohno immediately, but Sho beat him to it.

Sho’s action flickered something in Nino. Anger. After snapping at Sho, Nino immediately went to his best friend’s side, and helped him up. He glared at Sho. “What do you think you’re doing, Sakurai?! It was an accident, so why are you blaming Aiba?!”

“I-…”

Aiba put a hand on Nino’s shoulder. “It’s okay, Nino,” he said. “I’m fine,” he gave Nino a smile.

But Nino knew Aiba better. He knew that inside, Aiba was sad that Sho yelled at him. And on top of that, Sho ran to Ohno first.

“Sho, it’s okay,” Ohno said. “I’m not hurt or anything, so…apologize to Aiba-chan.”

“Are you sure?” Sho asked without thinking.

“Argh!!!” Nino threw his sling bag to the floor. “What’s going on between both of you?!”

Sho, Aiba and Ohno looked at Nino with a surprised look. Even Jun had stopped reading and took off his earphone.

“What are you talking about, Kazu?” Ohno asked.

“I saw both of you, last night,” Nino said. His eyes were filled with anger, hurt, and betrayal. “I can’t believe you lied to me, ‘Toshi.”

“I-Is that true, Sho?” Aiba asked. Sho looked away, unable to meet Aiba’s eyes. The taller man knew what it meant. Sho really did lie to him last night.

“Masaki, I-…”

“Save your breath, Sakurai!” Nino said. He grabbed Aiba’s hand and dragged him out of the room.

“Kazu!” Ohno yelled out but Nino ignored him.

“Masaki…” Sho said, watching Aiba and Nino walked away from the dressing room.

Suddenly, hugged his stomach in pain. “Sho…”

“I’ll take you to the clinic,” Sho said. He put Ohno’s hand around his neck to support the older man. At the same time, Jun did the same thing. Sho looked at the younger member, surprised. Sho had completely forgotten that Jun was still there.

“I’ll help you take riida to the car,” Jun said.

“Thank you, Jun,” Sho said.

“Ah!” Ohno gasped in pain.

“Hold on, riida, we’ll be there soon,” Jun said. It took them about five minutes to take Ohno to Sho’s car.

“Are you coming?” Sho asked when Jun didn’t enter the car.

“No, we have to film Utaban later,” Jun answered. “We need someone to explain both your disappearance.”

“You’re…not going to ask anything?” Sho asked.

“Riida will tell me when he’s ready,” Jun said. “Now, take riida to the hospital, it looks like he’s still in pain.” Sho nodded his head and immediately drove away.

---------------------------

“It’s good that you brought him here immediately, Sho,” Yuuki said.

“Yuuki-senpai, is Ohno going to be okay?” Sho asked. He looked at the sleeping Ohno on the patient’s bed.

Yuuki smiled. “There’s nothing to worry about,” she said. “The fall didn’t do any harm to the baby. His uterus was stretching is the cause of the cramps. His body is preparing for the new baby.”

“Thank goodness,” Sho said. After awhile, he said again, “It’s still weird when you actually said out loud that riida has an uterus.”

Yuuki smiled. “That’s the seven wonders of life.” Then, she looked at Sho seriously. “However, Sho, stress is not good for the baby. I think, from what you’ve told me earlier, Ohno-kun might be stressed out about that.”

“Yeah,” Sho said grimly. He can’t forget the tone Nino used, the way he called his name and most importantly, the hurt in Aiba’s voice.

“Luckily, there’s no one here right now, or you might cause a ruckus,” Yuuki joked.

Sho smiled. “Yeah.”

----------------------------------

“I can’t believe he would lie to me,” Aiba said between sobs. They were on the rooftop of the jimusho building. “Sho-…Sho loves me. He’d never do that to me.”

“I know, Aiba-chan,” Nino said. “But he did, he and Satoshi.”

“Sho’s not the kind to cheat on me,” Aiba said. With teary eyes, he looked at Nino, “Why?!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:13 pm

[Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) 418584

NOOOO~

You can't just... I mean.... so short!!! (it's not really short, I just want to read more) XDD

I need to read more, I repeat, need to read more!
Such amazing drama! Nino and Aiba, then Sho and Ohno.... and Jun & the reason for his new hobby ;)

I miss you and ur fic.

I hope you have time to write when school starts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am

lol~ I wanna write a longer one...but I was tooooo sleepy...
and I told Shida nee-chan I'll update on that day (Christmas) hehe^^
So, I stopped there...lol

lol~ I was supposed to make Sakuraiba fight...but...too sleepy...so didn't get that far...lol
Sho and Ohno...:snickers:
Jun and his hobby...lol
It was supposed to be tension breaker...soon...but since never got that far...so, yeah...lol

Nana, I miss u too...XDDD
And wonder what will happen now that Sho and the rest of Arashi are in Yuki's mansion alone...XDD

Me too...XDD
I think it's still safe for the first few months...XDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:18 pm

nyaaaa i really wanna know whats going on with Ohmiya and Sakuraiba
as well as the new Aimiya and Shohno pairings XDDD

also with Jun (and his new reason for reading... AKA me)

i know, im a dork.

gah, about that...as in my fic
ano... ddnt you hear?
i'm not writing anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:51 am

A/N: This post is too big so I have to cut it into two parts...xDD

Chapter 5 part 1

“I’ve talked to Johnny-san,” Sho said. “He agreed.”

“No,” Ohno said.

“But riida…”

Ohno sighed. “Sho, I don’t think I can do that,” he told his band mate. “I can’t leave Arashi.”

“Riida, this is for your own good,” Sho reasoned. “Arashi won’t disappear without you.”

“But…”

Sho looked at Ohno directly in the eye. “What would happen if you lose the baby?”

Ohno kept his silence. He knew what Sho said was right.

FLASHBACK

The night Ohno was taken to Yuuki’s clinic, Yuuki decided to keep him overnight.

“It will be easier for me to monitor him that way,” Yuuki told Ohno and Sho.

Sho and Ohno looked at one another. Then, Ohno nodded his head, agreeing with Yuuki’s suggestion. He was given a room at the top floor, the same floor Yuuki lives in. That way, no one would know about him, including the nurses.

It was already midnight, but Ohno couldn’t sleep. He shifted from his right, to his left, to his right again. He sighed.

Suddenly, the light was turned on. Ohno saw Yuuki standing by the doorway, holding two mugs in her hands.

“Can’t sleep?” she asked.

Ohno sat up on his bed. “Yeah.”

“Here’s some hot chocolate,” Yuuki said, handing the mug to Ohno.

“Thanks,” Ohno said, accepting the mug with gratitude.

Yuuki took a sit on the chair next to Ohno’s bed. “So, how are you feeling? Any discomforts?”

“No, everything’s fine,” he answered. After taking a sip of his drink, he looked at Yuuki. “Ne, Yuuki-san, why did you become a doctor?” When Yuuki didn’t answer, Ohno added in, “Sorry, I shouldn’t ask that.”

“No, it’s alright,” the doctor said. She smiled. “I just never expected it, that’s all.” There was a short pause before she continued, “Well, my family owns a hospital in Sapporo. My dad was a doctor, and so was his dad.”

“So, you’re a generation of doctors?”

“I guess so,” Yuuki replied, and both of them laughed. “Ne, Ohno-kun, why did you decided to keep that baby? If the media finds out, wouldn’t it be bad?”

“Yes, it would,” Ohno, replied. “But when I think of aborting this child inside of me, I feel like a part of me disappeared. It’s like I’m attached to it already.”

Yuuki smiled. “That’s sweet,” she said.

Ohno chuckled. “But I’m really giving trouble to Sho. His relationship with Aiba-chan is on a rocky road because of me.”

“Don’t worry about Sho,” Yuuki said. “He knows what he’s doing.” Ohno gave Yuuki a look. “Okay, probably he doesn’t, but he knows how to handle it.”

Ohno sighed. “You’re right.”

“You have to stop that, Ohno-kun,” Yuuki said.

Ohno gave Yuuki a weird look. “Stop what?”

“Sighing,” she said. “It’s not good for the baby.”

“I can’t help it,” Ohno said. “There’re lots to think about. The conflict between Arashi members right now, and what’ll happen if Johnny-san and everyone else finds out.”

“Ohno-kun, what about taking a vacation?” Yuuki asked. Ohno didn’t answer. “It’s okay if you can’t decide yet. But sometimes, Ohno-kun, you have to think for your own sake.”

Yuuki stood up and left the room, leaving Ohno by himself, thinking. In her own room, she took out her cell phone. She browsed her contact list and stopped at the name, ‘Sakurai Sho’.

Sho just finished his shower when his phone rang. “Moshi moshi,” he answered the phone as he lay on his bed. “Yuuki-senpai?”

“Sorry for disturbing you at this time of the night, Sakurai,” Yuuki said. “But there’s something I’d like to talk to you about.”

“What is it? Is this about Ohno?”

“Well, yes, it is,” she said. “Sakurai, I think it’s better if you take Ohno somewhere far from all this for awhile. At least, until his further along in his pregnancy.”

“I understand,” Sho said. After ending the call, he sighed. ‘I’m going to have a long day tomorrow.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sho bowed. “Onegaishimasu!”

“Sakurai-kun, you do realize what you’re asking me?”

Still bowing, Sho replied, “Yes, I do.” When Johnny didn’t say anything, he added, “I know this is too much to ask, but…”

“This has something to do with Ohno-kun, isn’t it?”

Sho looked at Johnny. “H-How did you know?” he asked, surprised.

“I saw both you and Matsujun carrying Ohno to your car.”

“Oh.”

“I won’t ask what happened but in return, will you promise to be responsible for anything that’s going to happen in the future?” Johnny asked, looking directly at Sho.

“I will!” Sho answered firmly.

“Very well,” Johnny said. He put both his hands on his desk. “The press conference will be held the day after tomorrow.”

“Hai!” he replied. After a short pause, Sho said, “Is this for real?”

“Sakurai-kun, I can take back my words any time.”

“Uh, please don’t,” Sho, said.

Johnny disguised his chuckle with a cough. “Now, if there’s nothing more…”

Sho knew that was his cue to go. “Oh, thank you very much,” Sho said, bowing again at Johnny before leaving the room.

Johnny sighed. “Arashi has really grown,” he said to himself. “I could just feel a big storm coming. Hopefully their ties will be strong enough to go through this.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sho took a deep breath before entering Arashi’s dressing room. He knew everything would be tense in there. When he entered, Aiba didn’t even look at him. He just sat next to Nino, keeping a safe distance from Sho. Nino, on the other hand, is still giving Sho the cold glare. If looks could kill, Sho knew he’d be dead by now.

Suddenly, someone put his hand on Sho’s shoulder. It was Jun. “Patience is a virtue,” he said before going towards an empty seat in the dressing room.

‘Since when does Matsujun becomes so good with words?’ He looked at Aiba. ‘But Jun’s right.”

“Where’s riida?” Jun asked.

“He stayed overnight at Yuuki-senpai’s clinic.”

“Ah, I see,” Jun said.

Sho eyed Aiba when he thought no one was looking.

“Staring won’t do you any good.”

Sho looked at Jun to see the younger man looking at him. “W-What?”

Jun just continued reading his book. After a short pause, Jun said, “Don’t you have a photo shoot now?”

Sho looked at his wristwatch. “Hai~!” He stood up. He took a deep breath before walking towards Aiba.

“S-Sho.”

“Masaki, l-let’s meet up tonight,” he said, looking straight into Aiba’s eyes. However, Aiba turned his gaze to the ground. Sho can’t help but feel a little hurt, but he knew that it was partly his fault too. He turned to Nino and gave a little nod before he left.

Nino just glared at Sho’s back. He turned to Aiba and his glare softened. “Aiba-chan, don’t break down now,” Nino whispered to Aiba.

Aiba wiped the tears forming in his eyes. “Sorry Nino, but I need to talk to Sho. I need to know from his mouth. Why he did this?”

Nino looked at Aiba hard. “You’ll just end up hurt.”

“But don’t you want to know?” Aiba asked. “What’s really going on between Sho and riida?”

“Isn’t it enough? The things that we know, isn’t it enough already?”

“But there must be a good explanation for this.”

“Ai-…”

“Aiba-chan!” Matsujun cut in. “You promised me a drink.”

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot,” Aiba said. He stood up. “I’ll buy it from the vending machine.” He looked at Jun. “The same drink as yesterday?”

“Hai~!”

“Okay, I’ll be going now,” Aiba, said. He looked at Nino with a reassuring smile and left the room.

Jun went to sit next to Nino. “It’s good if you stop making Aiba think bad things about Sho.”

Nino looked sharply at Jun. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t let your jealousy blinds you,” Jun said. “Don’t let your anger make you forget about our friendship.”

Nino just grumbled in response and left the room.

END OF FLASHBACK

end of part 1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:02 am

Chapter 5 part 2

“Sapporo?” Ohno and Sho said, surprised.

“Yes,” Yuuki said. “My family owns a hospital there, so it’ll be easier for me to examine you, Ohno-kun. Besides, the equipment there is complete compare to this place.”

“But…” Sho said.

Yuuki looked at her old kouhai. “Other than that, Ohno-kun could have a little stress-free vacation.”

“But with someone found out?” Ohno asked.

“Don’t worry about that,” Yuuki said. “You can stay at my mansion.” She shrugged. “Me and some other maids are the only ones who live there,” she said. “I could also keep a close eye on Ohno-kun that way.” She smirked. “Then, Sakurai wouldn’t be too worried.”

Sho blushed. “Yuuki-senpai, what are you trying to say?!”

Yuuki and Ohno laughed. “That means you’re a good friend, Sho,” Ohno said.

“He’s embarrassed,” Yuuki said, still smirking.

“Maa~” Realizing what time it is, Sho immediately stood up. “Oh no, I have an appointment with Masaki today.” He looked at Ohno. “Do you want me to send you home?”

“I’m just pregnant, not handicapped,” Ohno said, smiling. “I can return home on my own.”

Sho just nodded his head, “I guess I’ll get going.”

Ohno stood up. “I should too.”

After saying goodbyes, they parted ways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Masaki, sorry I’m late,” Sho said as he sat in front of Aiba. They were having dinner at a sushi restaurant.

Aiba kept his eyes on the menu. “It’s okay,” he said.

“Uhm…” Sho trailed off. Neither one said a thing for a short while, until Sho broke the silence.

“Masaki…”

At the same time, Aiba asked, “Why did you lie?” He looked at Sho. “Last time, when we’re supposed to be having dinner together, why did you lie about where you are?”

“I-…”

Aiba’s heart beats fast. ‘Sho, why can’t you answer?’

“I-…”

“Come on, Sho,” Aiba said. “If you did nothing wrong, you can tell me your reasons.”

“That’s not the problem, Masaki,” Sho said. “Gomen, I can’t tell you.”

“Then what’s the point of going out tonight?” Aiba stood up to leave. Before he could go, Sho quickly took Aiba’s hand.

“Don’t go, please,” Sho said. “I love you.”

Aiba closed his eyes. ‘Three simple words could do anything.’ “Okay,” he said. ‘I want to give him a chance.’ “I’ll stay.”

tbc

Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:44 pm

updateeeeeeee! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 am

*runs away*

Note: Saida Adila will be away till...uh...9th December 2009!

LMAO~ Just kidding...xD
Nothing could keep me from the internet for that long...^^

I don't think I can update yet...but I'm thinking of writing a Valentine's Special for it..xD
Check it in the Oneshot thread later...^^
*huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)   [Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ongoing] Secrets (Ohmiya)
Page 1 of 1