EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

Female Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-11-11

[Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] Empty
PostSubject: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:07 am

Title: A Totally Confusing FanFic
Author: ChrØmΣ
Summary: This FanFic is for the J.E staff's :D
Rating: K
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Sorrow?? O.O
Notes: Girls!~ This is the FanFic that you've all been waiting for.. but it'll took many days before I completed all chapters. :D For those who wanted to be in the Fic.. Pm me with your Favorite j.E guy and preffered japanese Full name!~ I hope there will be no jealousy happens :D

Casts:

Watanabe Chrome
= A weird person who don't know much about Japan..
Sawada Shizuka = An Matsumoto Jun Fanatic.. She will do anything just to be with Jun
Matsumoto Sachie =A girl whose surname is coincidently the same as Matsumoto Jun, Her Idol
Yamada Rejina = She loves Yamada Ryosuke very much just because they both share the same surname
Akanishi Sam = A KAT-TUN's Kamenashi Kazuya lover whose surname is the same as Akanishi Jin, Kame's bandmate
Sakurai Haruhi = She was very proud and happy with his surname because She and Sakurai Sho, Her J.E idol both share the same surname..
Fujiwara Ayumi = has a crush on Yabu Kota,an J.E guy and also her best friend
Zhen Mei = Quiet, have several hobbies, has a crush on Nino, a daydreamer, she much prefers home than socializing and also an half M.
Minamino Ritsukushi = Simple type of girl but when it comes to Chinen Yuri, She acts like crazy
Kumiko Sawada = She and Sam often fights because of Kame
Matsumoto Jun = an singer and actor J.E guy which Shizuka and Sachie are fighting over with.
Mizuki Sakamoto = She and Haruhi fights over Sho, she likes to be called as Mimi but the ohers always called her Mizu-Mizu Girl
Ueda Tatsuya = an misterious J.E guy, no one can ever tell about his thoughts in short.. an S
Sakurai Sho = Funny Arashi guy which was sometimes being stupid [sorry]
Yamada Ryosuke = Sometimes funny and naughty but he is the coolest and hottest guy in Hey! Say! JUMP
Yabu Kota = the leader of Hey! Say! JUMP but sometimes acts like a child
Kamenashi Kazuya = A matured type of guy which was sometimes bossy but he is always teased by the other KAT-TUN members as KAME [Turtle]
Akanishi Jin = Always being bullied and being teased as BAKANISHI because of his stupidness and he's scream is like a girl's
Ohno Satoshi = A quiet guy,sometimes funny and the leader of Arashi
Nakamaru Yuichi = He is very close to Ueda and he is always teased by everyone as BIG NOSE
Ninomiya Kazunari = He is very close to Sho and He is sometimes stupid
Nakajima Yuto = a bully and secretly has a crush on Yamada Ryosuke, his best friend
Chinen Yuuri = a childish Hey! Say! JUMP member who like's to sit in someone's lap
Yamashita Shoon = A handsome guy and always get paired by everyone to Yabu
Haruma Miura = A non J.E guy who is very close to Takaki
Takaki Yuya = A matured type person but sometimes funny and childish
Tanaka Koki = The rapper of KAT-TUN and always like's to bully especially Taguchi
Taguchi Junnosuke = A non-funny person but tries to be on and he is always bullied by everyone [except for the fans]
Ikuta Toma = an J.E guy that is funny and kind..
Tomohisa Yamashita = a J.E Guy that is funny and loves to bully but he is sometimes romantic
Tegoshi Yuya = The youngest in NEWS and he has the best voice among them
Masuda Takahisa = Sensitive J.E guy but very friendly
Nishikido Ryo = Tall, handsome and talks straightforwardly but his straightforwardness sometimes hurt others
Koyama Keichiro = He played as troy in High School Musical Japanese Version because of his voice and looks. he is always the host in Shounen Club
Imai Tsubasa = An Sr. and ueda's Senpai
Gackt = So cool that's why many of the J.E jr's or even sr's are very impressed to him
Hamazaki Juliet = A J.E staff and Chrome's best friend
Kitagawa Romeo = Johnny's sibling
Johnny Kitagawa = The Johnny's Entertainment owner and often uses YOU in every sentence

E.T.C.......

[I think the casts were too long that's why i didn't write all of them.. i only wrote the main characters in the fic..]

----------

Chapter 1

The J.E is having their summer vacation at Chiba. Johnny decided to have their vacation at Chiba because many of the J.E boys were born there and the view was very good. this was the first time that all of the Johnny's have their vacation together. Even the seniors are in there. unexpectedly, a storm came, it was their bad day after all. they all went to the hotel very wet while carrying their heavy faces. They didn't expect for a storm to come. Johnny's sibling announced something while they were drying up, "Everyone! I'm very sad to say this but the storm will stop within 3 days, so we're just gonna stay here in the hotel until the storm disappeared.So please bare with it." Jin yelled "Wa! 3 days?? i thought this was my best summer ever but i guess it isn't! What are we gonna do here in the hotel for those 3 days Romeo?"."You should just find something else to do" Romeo replied.The others also complained in chorus. But after an hour, all of them finally found something to do. They all played Wii,PS2, PS3, PSP, Gameboy, and Computer games but some of them are just ossiping, teasing each other and eating.

----------------------

KAT-TUN is swimming at the hotel's pool. they are all having fun except for Ueda "I'm bored". KAT-TN looked at him."You're always bored! have fun swimming! its great!" Kame yelled. "I wanted to but i can't", Ueda replied. Jin walk towards Ueda "Uepi! Come one!"." *sigh.. I'm going to get a drink" Ueda said and then leaves KAT-TN.While walking, he saw a bunch of girls. The girls went "KYAAA!!!! Its Ueda! From KAT-TUN!" when they saw him. ueda was expecting for this to happen. he greeted them all with his smile. The girls come closer to him except for the youngest one. "NYAA~~ Ueda-kun! You're so cute and handsome in person!! Ne, Are you and Kame-sama close?" a girl asked. Ueda replied "well,kinda"."Actually we are not that close..". And then, another johnny bishounen guy came. "Yo! Ueda-kun! What are you doing here?" He greeted."Well, I was about to get a drink and then i met this girls" Ueda replied. "I see.." the other J.E said. "Yama-chan, Where are you going?" Ueda asked.yamada smiled and then "I don't know. I'm just roaming around the hotel"."Sorry to intrude our conversation but i just can't help myself. Yamada!! Can I have your autograph? I'm your biggest fan! My name is Yamada Rejina! You can call me Rejina-chan because it'll be too weird for you to call me Yamada because ou are also Yamada!!" Rejina said in an hyper way. Yamada laughs very hard. he can't even hold himself from laughing. "Yama-chan!!!!!!!!!! You're laughing too hard! You acting like you just came out at the Mental Hospital!" Ueda complained. Yamada still can't hold himself "HAHAHAHA!! So-So-So-Sorry! I like this girl! She is Ve-Ve-Very! Hy-Hy-per!".Rejina's smile was about to reach his ears after hearing about what Yamada said. "Rea-Rea-Really? nya! I'm embarrassed!!" Rejina said while blushing. The youngest girl walks toward them and then "Girls! Let's head back to our room!". Her friends glared at her and yelled "IDIOT! Do you know them?". The girl replied " I don't! I just came here in Japan yesterday! I don't even have a single clue about them!". "Chrome!!! Let me introduce them to you!" her friend said."Their from J.E, a company full of hot guys which are good at acting,singing,dancing and many more!! And thses two guys stnding right in front of you were idols!".Chrome glared at her friend and"Sam, I don't care!! I'm so sleepy so girls! Let's head back!"."Why don't you head back all by yourself?" another friend of her said."Shizuka! I'm heading back but.." Chrome said."But what?" Shizuka asked."The key of the room is in your bag, how could i get inside the room if i don't have the key?" Chrome complained.So, Shizuka gets the key and gave it to Chrome."I'll head back to the room after i get a drink" Chrome said."I'll come with you, in fact, i was about to get a drink" Ueda intruded. "okay" Chrome agreed."Ueda-kun! See you later!" Yamada said. "hai!!" Ueda replied. And so, they leave the." What's your name?" Chrome asked Ueda kindly.Ueda smiled again and "I'm Ueda Tatsuya! Nice meeting you!! What's yours?"."I'm Watanabe Chrome..nice meeting you!" Chrome answered."You're new here in Japan right?" Ueda asked. "Well, kinda" Chrome answered. "So, That's why you don't know us.." Ueda said and gave Chrome his deadly hot smile. After getting a drink, Chrome and Ueda already separated ways.

IN THE GIRLS ROOM

"Chrome! Chrome! Chrome! What happened? Have you and Ueda became friends?" Her friend asked. "Actually Haruhi, We only talked for about 5 minutes" Chrome answered."How about you girls? What happened with Yamada? I think that's he's name?"."Its very good!We even exchanged emails!" Ayumi answered."hey! Let's all go to the pool!" a girl requested."Mei is right! let's go to the pool!!" a girl agreed. And so the others.

AT THE POOL
"Kyaaa!! It's KAT-TUN!! Their wearing shorts!" Haruhi yelled."It is KAT-TUN!" Another girl yelled.KAT-TUN looked at them. Kame and Jin walks toward them." Hi girls! What are you doing here?" Asked Jin in the flirty way." Wanna join us in the pool girls?" Kame asked. "Sure Kame-sama!" Sama agreed happily."Sama?" Kame asked."yeah! I'm an Kamenashi Kazuya lover" Sam answered. "Sam! You're acting like crazy!" Her friend complained."hai Ayumi-chan.." Sam replied. Unexpectedly, Arashi and Hey! Say! JUMP came.."Yo! KAT-TUN!" Jun greeted."KYAA~ Jun-Sama!!" Sachie and Shizuka yelled in Chorus."So cool!!!!!!!". Jun gave them his deadly cool smile and "What are these cute girls doing here?". Sachie and Shizuka fainted. "These two are too easy to trick" mEi said." they sure a-.. KYA! Yama-chan!!!"Said Rejina and then fainted when she saw Yamada half naked. "Are we going to swim or wha-?... KYA!!!! Sho-sama!!!!!" Haruhi screamed and then fainted [also]."Why are you girls keep on fainting?" Mei complained. "Don't be mad, smile cute girl, you might loose your beauty if you're always like that" Nino said. Mei blushed but unexpectedly, she didnt faint. Ayumi and Chrome sat the bench. yabu sat with them and asked "Hello girls, why are you just sitting here?"."I sat here because I'm bored. I wonder why Ayumi-chan sat here too"Chrome answered.Ayumi smiled and "I sat here because i wanted to relax."."Actually, I sat here because I saw Yabu walking toward this bench" Ayumi thought and smiled secretly."Oh,I see" Yabu said and then smiled. Ayumi almost fainted but she tried not to. "Yabu, Can i have you're email?" Ayumi requested. "Sure, but in one condition" Yabu replied. Ayumi was confused "Condition?" She asked. "give me yours too.." Yabu said.Ayumi was in a relief "Sure!"."I thought it was an other condition".Ayumi and Yabu laughs.

-----------

END OF CHAPTER 1

Last edited by chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chr0m3-ry0suk3.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 12:08 pm

LOL
Go for it!
(as long as I ended up with Ohno)
Back to top Go down
whisper
whisper

Female Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:56 pm

I just wait to read your fanfic :P
Back to top Go down
http://pluiedenovembre.vox.com

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 pm

ahaha i'm so excited ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:46 am

nabe...i can't wait...lol^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Quote :
."KYAA~ Jun-Sama!!" Sachie and Shizuka yelled in Chorus."So cool!!!!!!!". Jun gave them his deadly cool smile and "What are these cute girls doing here?". Sachie and Shizuka fainted.

[Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 75117

ahahaha yay! i can't wait for chapter 2
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:21 pm

hahahahahaha!!@ nana-chan: heres a spoiler about chapter 2

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:25 pm

chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya wrote:
hahahahahaha!!@ nana-chan: heres a spoiler about chapter 2

Spoiler:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SUGOI!!!!
I can totally imagine us doing that [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 713918
i definetly can't wait
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:31 pm

hehehehhehehehehe!!!!!
Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm

KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love this!!! :DD [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 839101
TTEEEHEHE SHO IS MINE!!! >:D mwahahahhahhahaha!
I HAV TO END UP WITH SHO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:51 pm

elizabethshim wrote:
KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love this!!! :DD [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 839101
TTEEEHEHE SHO IS MINE!!! >:D mwahahahhahhahaha!
I HAV TO END UP WITH SHO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

uhm.. not sure about that!~~ xD [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 826747
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:21 am

As long as I end up with Jun or Shoon, nobody will get hurt [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 575332

but i'm super excited for this fic
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:08 am

nana_chan wrote:
As long as I end up with Jun or Shoon, nobody will get hurt [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 575332

but i'm super excited for this fic

hahahahha.. :D
Back to top Go down
whisper
whisper

Female Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:31 pm

When we will be able to read the second chapter Chrome?
Back to top Go down
http://pluiedenovembre.vox.com
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:15 am

whisper wrote:
When we will be able to read the second chapter Chrome?
i dont know.. im just now busy at school.. >_<
Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:18 pm

CHROME CHROME!
guesss wat? star said she'll back out of the competition with sho!
that means..
I HAV SHO ALL TO MYSELF! >:D
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:53 am

elizabethshim wrote:
CHROME CHROME!
guesss wat? star said she'll back out of the competition with sho!
that means..
I HAV SHO ALL TO MYSELF! >:D
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)
nic3~~~~~
Back to top Go down
starryConcept
Administrator
Administrator
starryConcept

Female Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:47 pm

I kinda want Ohno... >_>; if not I'd love Aiba. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:20 pm

OHNO here is MINE neechan...
get AIBA
Back to top Go down
starryConcept
Administrator
Administrator
starryConcept

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:52 pm

But your never on anymore [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 330190
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:59 pm

[Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] 826747
gomen,ne?
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:58 am

???? so who's with who??
Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:43 pm

ELIZABETH SHIM IS WITH SHO!
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:11 am

elizabethshim wrote:
ELIZABETH SHIM IS WITH SHO!

uhm.. okay..??
Back to top Go down
starryConcept
Administrator
Administrator
starryConcept

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:07 pm

Ohno with aTHIS. :D or with Aiba.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]   [Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ongoing] A Totally Confusing FanFic [OC x J.E]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next