EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) Empty
PostSubject: [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)   [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:13 am

Title: My Favorite Star
Author: ladestiny92
Summary: Yuto and Daiki...under the stars.
Rating: G
Genre: Romance
Notes: I was bored. Plus...the characters might be a bit OOC...

“Yuto, what are you doing outside?” Daiki asked. It was about 10 at night. They were at a seaside resort. Daiki and Yuto were paired up in a room. The BEST member had just finished cleaning himself up, and found the younger member at the balcony.

“Yuto, you’ll catch a cold if you stay outside,” Daiki said when Yuto didn’t respond to his call. He sighed. He took his coat that was on a nearby chair. He put it on Yuto.

Yuto was startled. “D-Daiki-chan?” His face turned a shade of pink. ‘Dai-chan and I really are room mates.’

“You were lost in thought,” Daiki said. “The wind is blowing hard, you might get cold.”

Yuto noticed the coat over his shoulders. ‘Dai-chan’s coat,’ he thought. His face turned a darker shade of red.

“Yuto? Are you alright?” Daiki asked, snapping Yuto out of his thought. “Your face is red. Did you catch a fever?”

Daiki was about to feel Yuto’s forehead when Yuto pushed it away. Realizing what he did, Yuto looked at his hands, which were on his lap. Daiki looked worried.

“Yuto?”

Yuto didn’t look at the BEST member.

Daiki sighed. He sat next to the 7 member. Yuto was still looking at his hands. Sighing again, Daiki looked at the night sky.

“Yuto, the stars are beautiful, isn’t it?”

Yuto looked up. A smile crept onto his face. “Yes, it is.”

Daiki looked at Yuto, smiling. “But, do you know which is my favorite star?”

Looking at Daiki, Yuto shook his head.

“You are,” he said. Yuto’s eyes widened when Daiki suddenly pulled him in an embrace. “I want to tell you tomorrow, Yuto, but I guess this moment is perfect too.” Yuto was still too stunned to say anything. “I love you,” he whispered in Yuto’s ear.

After a few minutes, Yuto replied, “I love you too.” He buried his face at the crook of Daiki’s shoulder. Daiki smiled wider.

‘I love you, Yuto.’

THE END
Back to top Go down
AyaTenshi
AyaTenshi

Female Number of posts : 178
Location : in a room watching Tegopi in action.. *gets kicked*
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)   [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:13 am

OMG! its sooooo cute...... [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) 87588

[Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) 548135 I couldn't take it... [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) 470677
Back to top Go down
http://aya-tenshi.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)   [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:32 pm

awe Saida <3
its soooo cute and so sweet

hahaha i love it.
Quote :
Daiki looked at Yuto, smiling. “But, do you know which is my favorite star?”

Looking at Daiki, Yuto shook his head.

“You are,” he said.

it's so cheesy but cute.
but remember, Yuto is mine ♥️

Last edited by nana_chan on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)   [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:56 pm

lol^^
Yeah, I remember, Yuto is yours...lol^^
Yuto is kind of OOC in here, ne? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)   [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:11 pm

ladestiny92 wrote:
Yuto is kind of OOC in here, ne? lol

Just a little lol

i_heart_nino wrote:
Uh, you've another of my ichibans?! AGAIN?!

i what?
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)   [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:34 pm

awww.

how sweet .

:)
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya

PostSubject: Re: [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)   [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:37 pm

lol~ Thanks...xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)   [Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Drabbles] My Favorite Star (Arijima)
Page 1 of 1