EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AyaTenshi
AyaTenshi

Female Number of posts : 178
Location : in a room watching Tegopi in action.. *gets kicked*
Registration date : 2008-12-04

[Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) Empty
PostSubject: [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi)   [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:22 am

Title: Tesshi's Confession
Author: AyaTenshi
Rating: G
Pairing: TegoPi
Genre: Fluff?
Summary: Story how Tegoshi started idolizing his sempai, Yamashita Tomohisa, and eventually fall for him
Notes: This fic is inspired by the song "As long as we're here" by Clay Aiken (Try listening to it while reading the fic).
Originally posted at my Lj (aya_tenshi@lj) I just wanted to share this to everyone.

To let the light of the world in.
They hide in the darkness of self-imposed walls
If they could just tear them down they'd have it all

“Tell him what you really feel” these were the words that my heart told me to tell him. For so long, I’ve been hiding these feelings for him. All I wanted to do is for him to know the truth, the real feelings I have for him, the life I have when I found him; better yet, the real me. But my mind always altered my heart. My mind tells me not to confess these feelings it would be embarrassing; it would ruin me, as a person. Until now the feud between my heart and my mind still goes on. Up until now
this feud leads me to an unimaginable confusion; what will I do? What will I choose? Should I choose my heart that, would reveal the real me or my mind, that decides to keep my whole identity?

Before I entered Johnny's, my life was normal. I have to go to school, meet up with friends and even walk home without being recognized. In short, I was nobody to a lot of people but a “somebody” to the people I loved and cared the most. This life was something that I could get use to, until that time came. I’ve accidentally watched one of Yamashita-kun’s dramas and I pretty amazed. I glared and stared at him while sitting in front of the television thinking “Wow! He’s so cool! He’s pretty amazing.” All of a sudden, what seems to be an accident turned into an idolization. My friends were the first ones to know these. At first I as hesitant to reveal that Tegoshi Yuya idolize a Japanese Idol, Yamashita Tomohisa, but I go for it. One of my friends even advice me to join in Jimusho while we were fooling around with a soccer ball. It was something that I needed to think about. After a few days of thinking, I decided to apply and enter Johnny's.

I wouldn’t forget the very first time I meet him. I was stunned looking at him straight; my hands started to become sweaty, my heart thumps hard & my body froze. I said to myself then “Wow! He is something big.” I knew it was hard to reach him since his a star and I’m just a newbie there. We were like “a man looking upon a star”. I’m the man and he’s the star; the man who looks at the star and attempts to grab it but as we all know, stars are too high to reach to. So what I did for my first 10 months at Jimusho, I did my best hoping and dreaming that someday I would be like him, better yet, be with him; that hard work paid off.

After 10 months, I finally debut in a band with him; it was officially the first time to be with him. When the band members were introduced to each other, my body got taut because of the nervousness that I felt that time. I even remember calming myself ‘cause my body started shaking as I see him closer and closer to me. I got a little embarrassed at first, but I gathered all the confidence that I have and eventually pulled it through. I was very glad that he finally knew me. He was nice to me even though it was my first time to officially meet him. “Nice meeting you.” He said with a smile on face and eventually bowing at each other. It was inedeed a life changing moment for me. The star that I once dreamed of grasping on is now a few steps from me. It was really a dream come true.

I wanna be close to you
Keep love from slipping through my hands

As of now, we’ve been together for almost 6 years. Up until now, this feeling is kept locked away. I still couldn’t believe how I pulled it all through. But now I know that this feeling is not a mere idolization but a mere feeling of love. I’d started realizing that from the few months we’ve all been together; the times when we stay in our dressing room and goof around, the time when we first go out as a group and watch Shigeaki-kun cried, the times when we have to perform, or even the times when we talk to one another. But one event made me realize that I’M REALLY IN LOVE WITH YAMASHITA-KUN.

Do you still remember the time when Yamashita-kun became the cover on an issue of Anan magazine? I know I wouldn’t forget that time. That time made my mind go crazy and unruly. We all knew that it was a huge break for Yamashita-kun. When I saw the magazine I was shock that Yamashita-kun went that far. My jaw wanted to drop down to the floor upon seeing him posing naked like that while thinking “WAAAA! HE’S HOT!” But as I turn the pages, the feeling changed. I felt burden, I felt heart broken, I felt mad. “Am I jealous?” I thought. I could see how romantic he is with the girl. I just wanted to rip the pages out. I know that I’m not the only one who’s going to see this, a lot of girls will see this and eventually, they’ll love him for that. I think I’m jealous; no, I am jealous. This feeling of jealousy made me realize that I AM IN LOVE WITH YAMASHITA-KUN!

After that, everything changes. I began to act strange; whenever we talk, words would come out wrong; when he’s near me I wanted to melt, when his around I always make sure to take furtive looks at him, when he looks at me my heart thumps so hard, harder than before; when he touches me, my body taut; when he calls my name, I became happy, and when he talks about girls, I get jealous, A LOT! I know that my weird actions are notice by him and the others, but these weird actions are
cause by MY LOVE FOR YAMASHITA-KUN. Is that bad?

Right now, all I wanted to do is to tell him that TEGOSHI YUYA IS INLOVE WITH YAMASHITA-KUN. But I’m too afraid and too confuse to tell him that. What will he say, what will he do if he found out that I LOVE HIM? Would he love me back or would he move away from me? Would things go bad when he found out my feelings for him? I am eager to know.

As long as we're here alive on this earth
I'm gonna love you for all that it's worth
And one of these days we're gonna understand why.

Let's make the most of of our time
As long as we're here

One thing is for sure, what ever his response, he will always be MY ONE AND ONLY YAMASHITA-KUN.
Back to top Go down
http://aya-tenshi.livejournal.com
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi)   [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 pm

AWWWWW..
this is so SWEET! i love it :)
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D
Back to top Go down
AyaTenshi
AyaTenshi

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi)   [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Thanks.. :)

And BTW...
Love your signature.. [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) 684650
Arashi rabu... [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) 892358
Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi)   [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:20 pm

LOL!
you gotta love arashi <3
Back to top Go down
AyaTenshi
AyaTenshi

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi)   [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:53 am

Ahahaha!

But...

I LOVE ARASHI!!!!!!!!!!

For a long time now.. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi)   [Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] Tesshi's Confession (Tegopi)
Page 1 of 1