EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) Empty
PostSubject: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:37 pm

Title: I'll Be With You All The Way
Author: Saida
Summary: Letting go is hard.
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance?
Notes: I just wanted to post so badly that I just wrote whatever is in my mind and I really wanted to write a sweet fic for Yamabu. That's why this fic doesn't have much plot to it. Gomen. And, I'm sorry, I just depends on my emotions 100 % when I wrote this fic...so it's not much...and the plot is not really great.,..^_^ I apologize again. I don't think I potray the things I really wanted to in this fic...*sigh*

Johnny had announced to the media that Hey! Say! JUMP would be band by combining two new subgroup, Hey! Say! 7 and Hey! Say! BEST. Although it meant that he was debuting but Yabu Kota wasn’t happy about it. Not if it means leaving Ya Ya Yah.

Shoon knew how Yabu must have felt. Yabu was after all Ya Ya Yah’s leader. They’ve known each other for almost seven years. They had hoped to debut together, as a group. But now that won’t be happening, and it will never will. After the news about Hey! Say! JUMP, Taiyo had quit Johnny Entertainment and Ya Ya Yah was disbanded.

Shoon looked at the high school in front of him. He had graduated a year ago, and was currently studying in a university close by. But somehow, Shoon just had a strong urge to visit. To see Yabu. Shoon knew, he knew, between Yabu, Hikaru, Taiyo and himself, Yabu was the one who has a hard time letting go.

Shoon patiently waited neat the gate. Yabu’s going to come out sooner or later, school was over after all. As he was waiting, some of his juniors, currently seniors now, greeted him.

“Shoon?” The said person looked up to see Hikaru. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I just have to see Yabu,” Shoon answered.

Hikaru nodded his head knowingly. “Please talk some sense into him. JUMP can’t have a leader who’s still lingering in the past.”

“I know.” Hikaru flashed Shoon a smile, but the older teen knew that although Hikaru had come to terms about debuting with JUMP but he knew Hikaru still misses Ya Ya Yah. “How’s Taiyo doing?” Shoon asked.

“I think he’s coping,” Hikaru said. “But I can’t be sure. He’s been absent for two days,” he said in a low voice. Shoon nodded his head, noticing the pain in Hikaru’s eyes. “I can see Yabu coming,” Hikaru told Shoon. “I guess I’ll take my leave now.”

“Yabu,” Shoon said when the said person crossed the gate.

Surprised, Yabu asked, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m just here to see how you were,” Shoon said, looking directly at Yabu. His instinct was right, it was right for him to come. The younger teen was thinner than before and it looked like he didn’t get enough sleep as well. “Even though we saw each other at the jimusho, but we didn’t have the chance to have a proper conversation.”

“You’ve seen me, so can we go now?” Yabu asked in a low voice. Shoon nodded his head and they began walking to the jimusho.

Their walk was an awkward silence. Before, it was usually the four of them, and it was always filled with stupid jokes and laughter. Now…

“Yabu, how are you?” Shoon asked, breaking the silence. Although Shoon’s question stopped there, but Yabu knew what Shoon really wanted to ask was, ‘How are you now that Ya Ya Yah was disbanded?’

“Fine, I guess,” Yabu answered, still avoiding Shoon’s eyes.

“You don’t look fine,” Shoon commented.

Yabu sarcastically laughed. “What, I’m suddenly given special attention now?”

“No-…”

“Then why aren’t you checking on Hikaru or Taiyo?” Yabu cut in.

“I’ve seen Hikaru, and talked to him before you came,” Shoon said. “He’s still sad about Ya Ya Yah, no one can deny that, but he doesn’t linger in the past. And about Taiyo, I think Hikaru have things under control.”

“So, Ya Ya Yah is in the past now?” Yabu said. He snorted.

“You know very well that’s not what I meant,” Shoon said. Yabu looked down. Shoon saw the younger teen’s shoulder shook as he said, “I know.”

Shoon walked closer to Yabu, taking the thinner boy in his embrace. “Yabucchi,” he said soothingly.

Yabu buried his face in Shoon’s school blazer. He sobbed. “Shoon, it’s so hard.” They were in a secluded park, so no one saw them.

Shoon caressed Yabu’s hair, trying to comfort him. “You can cry, you know, Yabu?”

“Mayo, I couldn’t do anything,” Yabu said. “I can’t stop…Ya Ya Yah from being disbanded.”

“Of course you can’t,” Shoon replied. “You’re not Johnny-san.” Giving one last stroke to Yabu’s hair, he said, “But what you could is live in the present, Yabucchi. And you’ll have many people to help you with it; me, Hikaru, Inoo, Takaki, even Taiyo when he had gotten over it himself.”

Yabu looked at Shoon with his tear-stained face. “But I have to be strong for everyone…everyone in JUMP. I know Takaki and Inoo also feel guilty leaving J.J Express.”

“You’re just human, Yabu,” Shoon said. “No one expect you to stay strong forever. There are times when you need to break,” he whispered. He tightened his embrace. “You don’t have to worry about breaking, Kota, because I’ll pick up the pieces.” Yabu’s eyes widened when Shoon used his given name.

“I love you, Mayo,” Yabu said.

“I love you too,” Shoon replied. “And I promise, I’ll be with you all the way…until you can let go.”

THE END

me: *stabs myself* I'm so sorry. I just wanted to write what I feel but it doesn't turn out great. And I guess I left out Hikaru and Taiyo... Well, this is a Yamabu fic...hehe^^ Hope you don't think this fic is too bad...-.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Yamashita Shoon <33 [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) 839101
awe, poor Yabu-kun, he misses Ya Ya Yah

this was sweet. i liked it ^^

i hope you write more about Shoon <333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:57 am

lol...I will...
Yamabu is one of my OTP...^^,
And I love Shoon so much... [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) 839101 I won't stop writing about him...^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:00 am

i love Shoon too, but i never thought to write about him 0___0

hmm, i should write one about Shoon <33333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:13 am

lol...I'll read it if you really write it...lol~
I can't resist any Shoon fic...haha
But I can't seem to bring myself to enjoy a fic which Shoon is paired up with Taiyo...-.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 am

neihter can i. i just don't see him with Taiyo
i always see him with Yabu...or me XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:25 am

Yeah...^^,
Shoon and Yabu is sooo [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) 839101
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:26 am

they're just a perfect match for one another <3333
so cuteee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:34 am

Sadly, there're so little Ya Ya Yah fics or Yamabu fics on the internet....*cries*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:41 am

then it is now our mission to flood the world with Shoon fics <3
i should really update my LJ XDDD
i havn't uploaded some stuff i wrote XDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:56 am

Do you use nana-chan as your username in lj?
Can you add me please...^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 3:27 pm

haha, im arashi_nana but i will add you ^^
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:05 am

[Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) 395326

cute :)
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:32 pm

lol~ YAMABU IS ALWAYS CUTE... [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) 713918
Back to top Go down
Natsuki_YamaBu loveR

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:06 pm

airabu YamaBu~! nice fanfic~ 5 stars~! [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) 847969
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:32 am

Lol thanks! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)   [Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] I'll Be With You All The Way (Yamabu)
Page 1 of 1