EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oneshot] Jealousy (JinDa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

Female Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-11-11

[Oneshot] Jealousy  (JinDa) Empty
PostSubject: [Oneshot] Jealousy (JinDa)   [Oneshot] Jealousy  (JinDa) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 am

Title: Jealousy
Summary: Jin got mad at Ueda because of Jealousy
Rating: K
Genre: Funny,Romance
Notes: It just happens that I got bored and need something to do.. That's why I decided to write a FanFic but this Fic is kinda too boring..so.. Please.. Bare with it.. and.. i'm so fanaic that's why included myself here.. so.. i'm sorry! for the fan girls out there!! sorry! [i'm also KAT-TUN FAN GIRL]. This is my first KAT-TUN FanFic that's why its not too fun to read.. =]

-------------

KAT-TUN except for Ueda has already preparing for their appearance in Music Station at the Dressing Room. Jin is now impatient because Ueda haven't arrived yet. "Where the heck is Uepi?" Yelled Jin with an angry face,"Its been 15 minutes!"."Jin is now worried to his Ueda",said Kame. Jin glared at Kame and yelled "Of course! I am worried!"."Mou Ochitsuite Jin!" Nakamaru said."Alright, If he hasn't arrive within 2 minutes, I'll get mad at him!" Jin said."Hai Hai.." KT-TN said. Right after their conversation, Ueda arrives like he was in trouble."ah! I'm sorry.. It's just that there was an unexpected visitor came" Ueda said with an sweating face. "Uepi! Your late!" Jin complained. "That's why I already said that I'm sorry!!" Ueda replied. Jin looked at Ueda with such a puppy eyes "Sorry Ueda. I'm just worried about you"."Hai.." Ueda said. "That's the thing that i loved about you the most, being worried to others". A staff came into the room which makes the conservation stopped."KAT-TUN, the show's gonna start at 30 minutes" Announced by the staff.

------------------

AFTER THE SHOW

KAT-TUN was very tired. They are all wet because of sweat. "Minna! How about eating at some restaurants?" Koki requested. "I'm in!" Ueda agreed. Jin raised his hand as fast as the lightning when Ueda agreed,"I'm also in,since Uepi was in" Jin said with an happy voice.The other members also agreed.

AT THE RESTAURANT

"Ne, Uepi, Please don't be late for tomorrow" Jin pled Ueda. Ueda answered with an questionable emotion "I'm not sure.. Our unexpected guest needs an TOURIST GUIDE because she just arrives here at Japan yesterday, She might be lost because she don't know the places here in Japan"."She? She's a girl?" Jin asked with an puzzled face. Ueda sighs , "Well, Kinda..". Nakamaru just entered their conversation "WOA.. I think there were something bad will happen" Nakamaru said with such a very nervous look. "But, Uepi! Plese bring her in the Jimusho tomorrow!".Ueda was suprised because of Nakamaru's request, "Hai.. Hai.." Jin looks very gloomy when Ueda accepted Nakamaru's request.

----------------

THE NEXT DAY

Early in the morning at the Dressing Room,Jin was sitting very gloomy at the corner of the room.There were a black aura that fills the whole room.The KT-TN were very scared at Jin, They don't know what Jin might do to them if they talk to him. Suddenly, Ueda finally arrives. they all look at Ueda but.."Where is she?" Koki asked."She's still sleeping that's why i'm not with her. But she told me that we should meet in the Cafeteria at 4:00" Ueda answered. Jin walks toward to Ueda and "WAAAAAA! It's better for her not to come because she might die at the wrong time" he said with such a devilish look. Ueda held Jin's hand and look at his eyes "Jin, Don't kill her, Please!!, if you do, You might be send to jail for 100 years!! i can't live without YOU!". Jin can't resist Ueda and hugged him. "It's the LOVE of the DOVES!" said Taguchi."Here comes his lame jokes again" Nakamaru commented. "ne! Everyone! it's time for our practice! We need to memorize our dance moves!" Kame said. "hai! Hai!!!!!" AT-TUN replied.

4:00 THE CAFETERIA

It's already 4:00. As expected, She really comes. Ueda stood up and greeted her "Oh! you came!"."Actually, I arrived here at 3:10 but I got lost, but now! i'm just right on time!" She replied. "So you must be my rival" Jin glared at her. She was very questionable "What? Rival? EH?". "Jin, don't tell her that.." Ueda whisphered to Jin. Jin just shutted his mouth and sat."Wa! Domou! I'm Nakamaru Yuichi! Nice meeting you!" Nakamaru greeted. She smiled at Nakamaru and "Domou! I'm Watanabe Chrome! nice meeting you too Nakamaru"."So you're nabe-chan!" Koki said."Hai!.." Chrome replied. And so.. the KT-T intoduced theirselves. it's been an hour but Jin is still gloomy and didn't join the chit-chat of KT-TUN, He really hates Chrome. He become more gloomy and very angry that he can even explode like a Volcano when Ueda sat beside Chrome."Ueda!!" he shouted."Why are you sitting near her?"."What's wrong with that?" Ueda asked. "She is just my.." Without letting Ueda finish his explanation Jin yelled " I HATE YOU UEDA!" and run away with tears coming down from his eyes."What's wrong with him?" Kame asked."Jin.. What's wrong with you?" Ueda thought. "Ueda-kun.. follow him.. infact.. he is your lover.." Chrome said. Ueda looked at Chrome with such a happy face "Arigatou Chrome!" and then he leave them.

---------------------

Ueda looked everywhere but he can't find Jin. He went to Jin's house but there were no people in there. He went to the park and sat to the swing because of his tiredness."Jin! Where are you! You're being selfish because of your jelousy! You always know that you're mine and i'm yours. No one can ever replaced you!!" Ueda thought while his tears are coming down fom his eyes. Suddenly, Ueda heard some crying noise near him. He looked for the location of the noise. Finally, he found Jin. he saw him crying in the bushes. Ueda secretly hugged Jin from behind. Jin already knew that it was Ueda because of his scent. "Jin, Sorry.." Ueda apologies. "Ueda.." Jin thought."I'm sorry for making you jealous..but.. you are misunderstanding.." Ueda said."Don't be jealous of her.. She is just my cousin..".Jin was very shocked "Cousin? WAH! So stupid of me! I'm sorry Uepi for making you worry!".Ueda smiled and hugged Jin.."It's okay Jin.. let's just forget about what happened.."."Uepi.. I love you!" Jin said."Jin.. I love you too and you know that.. Your mine and i'm yours" Ueda replied."ne.. Uepi.. let's head back to the Jimusho.." Jin said and wiped his tears."Please let me hugged you for awhile" Ueda Requested...

THE END

Last edited by chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya on Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chr0m3-ry0suk3.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Jealousy (JinDa)   [Oneshot] Jealousy  (JinDa) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:11 pm

poor Bakanishi, jealous of a girl

can't wait to read ur next post
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Jealousy (JinDa)   [Oneshot] Jealousy  (JinDa) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:33 am

yeah.. he sure was..:D

anyway.. done posting it!~
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Jealousy (JinDa)   [Oneshot] Jealousy  (JinDa) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:52 pm

as i was reading,

i imagined Jin screaming his girly scream when the 'cousin' arrived haha
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Jealousy (JinDa)   [Oneshot] Jealousy  (JinDa) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:59 am

light_99 wrote:
as i was reading,

i imagined Jin screaming his girly scream when the 'cousin' arrived haha

hahahahhaa~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Jealousy (JinDa)   [Oneshot] Jealousy  (JinDa) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] Jealousy (JinDa)
Page 1 of 1