EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

[Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own Empty
PostSubject: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:58 am

Title: 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own
Author: Saida
Disclaimer: I do not own Arashi or I would have died happy.. .T-T

Summary: I think the title said it all...^^'
Genre: Humour
Notes: This is my first Arashi fanfiction so I'm sorry if they are out of character. I hope everyone will enjoy this.^^ This is prompt no. 2 from
resolute-reader.livejournal.com/9356.html Matsu-thon for Matsujun...^_^ Honestly, I don't know if French fries with vinegar taste good. I have never tasted it before and will never taste it.^^,

(1)
It was already midnight after a drama shooting, so Sho decided to sleepover at Jun’s house. “I could just sleep on the couch, you know,” Sho told Jun whose preparing the futon for him.

Jun rolled his eyes. “Be grateful that I’m considerate.”

Sho fought the urge to laugh. “Hai, hai.”

Now, Sho is supposedly smart. No, he IS smart, a Keio student after all. Jun would have never guessed what Sho could do to his alarm clock.

The next day, Jun had woken up before his alarm clock rang. One mistake he made was not turning off his alarm clock before taking a bath. Approximately at 8 o’clock in the morning, the alarm clock rang, annoyingly loud.

Unconsciously, Sho’s hand reached for the alarm clock on Jun’s bedside-table, and he threw it hard. It hit the wall with a loud smash. At that time, Jun just entered his room after getting dressed. He saw Sho threw the alarm clock. He saw it smashed the wall. He yelled…

“Sho!!!”

That morning, Jun learned from Sho that he should never leave his alarm clock with Sho ever again.

(2)
Jun was having breakfast at a café. Coincidentally he met Ninomiya there. So, he invited Nino to join him for breakfast. Jun had ordered bacon and omelet. Nino ordered French fries.

When their food and drinks came, Nino requested for vinegar. Both the waiter and Jun looked at him weirdly.

“What do you need vinegar for?” Jun asked when the vinegar arrived.

“To put on my fries, of course,” Nino answered as if that was a normal thing to do. He poured some vinegar on the fries. “Want some?” he asked the youngest member of Arashi.

“I’ll pass,” Jun said, looking disgusted.

“It’s your lost,” Nino said. He put some French fries in his mouth. “Umai!” he said joyfully with starry eyes.

Jun had a shooting till late night. He was dead tired and hungry. He’s lazy to go out in the current weather, and all his instant noodles are finished. The only thing food that is easy to cook is French fries.

Jun sighed. “This will do.”

He opened the refrigerator to look for ketchup. He’s out of them too. Closing the refrigerator, he thought, ‘What an unlucky day.’ Then, he spotted vinegar on his kitchen cabinet.

Unsure of his action, Jun thought, ‘I guess I’ll give it a go.’ He made a mental note to chase after Nino if this doesn’t turn out well.

Jun mixed some vinegar with his French fries. Giving one last, disgusted glance at the French fries, he put it in his mouth. Surprisingly, he thought, ‘Vinegar with French fries does taste good after all.’

(3)
One day, Arashi was having a meeting. Jun, Ohno, and Nino had already arrived. Aiba and Sho were the only one whose not there yet.

“What’s taking them so long?” Jun asked.

“They’ll probably arrive in a few minutes,” Ohno answered. Nino just nodded his head from his position. He was lying on the couch with his head on Ohno’s lap while playing his Nintendo.

Jun just grumbled and continued reading his lines for their show in Kouhaku no Utagassen.

Not long after, Aiba and Sho arrived. The three members just looked blankly at the new arrivers while Aiba kept on apologizing to Sho. The Keio student said that it was okay but Aiba still felt guilty. When Aiba went to the washroom, Sho sighed and sat next to Jun.

Jun put down his script, Nino paused his Nintendo, and Ohno stopped playing with Nino’s hair and the three of them looked at Sho.

Nino was the first to break the silence. “What happened to your face?”

There were scratches on his face.

He looked at the other three members grimly while saying, “Never get between Aiba-chan and his new cat.”

(4)
All the Arashi members were given a day off. Jun decided to go shopping. It is one of his hobbies after all.

On his way to the boutique, GAP, he bumped into a familiar someone. Aiba Masaki. His face is red and it seems like there’s an unfamiliar aura emitting from him; a dark and angry aura.

For a second there, Matsujun was feeling a little…scared. “Aiba-chan, daijoubu desu ka?” he asked.

When Aiba looked up, Jun could have sworn he saw Aiba’s eyes turned a little red. ‘Scary,’ he thought. He saw a small pink ribbon on Aiba’s hair that he might have forgotten to remove. However, Jun restrained himself from asking about the ribbon out of fear. One can never be too careful.

Jun decided to ask again, “Aiba-chan, what happened?”

“Never ever let Oh-chan sweet talk you,” Aiba said, deathly venom in his voice.

(5)
As usual, after their concert ended, they went to take a shower. Surprisingly, Ohno and Nino were the first ones to finish showering. It was weird because those two had a record of being the longest ones in the shower room.

Jun was the second one to finish. After drying himself, and dressed in his loose, long sleeved black shirt, and jeans, he decided to return to Arashi’s dressing room. After all, ‘gyozas’ are waiting for them in the dressing room, and he was hungry.

One thing Jun regretted of not doing is knocking on the door. When he opened the door to the dressing room, he saw that both Ohno and Nino were half naked. Ohno was currently on top of Nino, kissing the smaller guy passionately. They are totally oblivious of Matsujun’s presence.

After seeing that scene, Jun had lost his mood to eat the ‘gyozas’. He decided to return home instead. He closed the door shut. He walked slowly, trying to control his red face. He passed Aiba and Sho on his way.

“Where are you going?” Sho asked. “Have you eaten the gyozas yet?”

“Home,” Jun replied.

“Why?” Aiba asked.
“I don’t think I can eat anything after watching that scene,” Jun answered. He walked off, making Aiba and Sho wonder what he meant by that.

As he got into his car, Jun said to himself, “Next time, knock the door if Ohno and Nino are the only ones in the room.
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:20 am

haha lols.

totally out of char.

[Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own 564771
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya
whisper
whisper

Female Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:07 pm

LOL! Such a funny story!
Back to top Go down
http://pluiedenovembre.vox.com

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Quote :
As he got into his car, Jun said to himself, “Next time, knock the door if Ohno and Nino are the only ones in the room.

ahaha, that was by far my favourite oneshot ever XDDDD
so hilarious
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

Female Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 3:41 am

kyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~ love it!! i wonder what's the taste of French Fries poured with vinegar?? xD another OhMiya part!~
Back to top Go down
http://chr0m3-ry0suk3.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 3:43 am

lol...Me too...but someone said it doesn't taste that bad...haha^^
Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:04 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!
juns so CUTEE :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:25 pm

lol...
Back to top Go down
Kura

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:39 am

lol. That was hilarious. Especially the last one. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

haha~ I'm glad you like it...XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own   [Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] 4 Things Arashi Taught Jun and 1 Thing He Found Out On His Own
Page 1 of 1