EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya) Empty
PostSubject: [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya)   [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 am

Title: Congratulations!
Author: jamie
Rating: PG13
Pairing: OhMiya
Summary: Ohno won the award of best actor and the members gave him a surprise.

“Congratulations!”

It was the greeting that came to him when he opens the door of his room. Apparently, 8:30 in the evening seems nothing to the members since they brought lots of food, as if they were going to stay overnight.

“Thank you.”

It was all he could say. He, too, was overwhelmed when it was announced that he won the best actor. For the love of sanity, he even wanted to quit filming since the hobby of fishing and sleeping was taken away from him.

“Let’s celebrate!” Aiba loudly said. The others prepared food and opened some wine.

“Ne, riida. Sho-kun and I have a gift for you.” Aiba said while he runs to his bag. He took out a notebook-sized gift wrapped in a brown paper and happily gave it to Ohno.

“Riida, my gift for you is this champagne I brought while I’m at Las Vegas.” Matsumoto Jun said while handing him expensive looking champagne.

“Thank you guys. You don’t have to give me something…”

“No it’s not! It’s your first drama and you won being the best actor! You deserve these, riida.” Aiba explained.

“Can I open it?” He asked.

Sho and Aiba nodded. Wrapped in the paper was a sketch, placed in a glass frame, of five people simply smiling. He smiled knowing that the person drew this really did try his best. Full of circles, he thought. As a sign of appreciation, he placed the frame on his bedside table.

“Thank you.”

“Where’s Nino?” he asked while wandering his eyes over his room.

“He’s downstairs with Ohno-kaasan.”

Nodding, he let himself sit on the bed and prepare his own food.

While eating, the members were engrossed in talking about the upcoming concert abroad, Ohno’s phone rang.

“Moshi moshi?... nee-chan… arigatou… haha it was nothing…”

“Tell nee-san to come and visit us sometime with the kids.” Matsujun suggested.

“Yup, we missed the kids. Ji-chan, tell nee-san that.” Aiba said while earning a light smack from Sho.

“nee-chan, guys said that… yeah, I missed them too… okay… Nino? He’s with kaa-chan downstairs… don’t know… maybe some other time when we’re both available?... okay… bye.”

“So?” Aiba asked.

“Stop that Masaki.” Sho lightly smacked Aiba again on the head, only earning a cute pout from the man.

“Nee-chan said that they will try to visit before we continue our concert.”

The members nodded their head and continue eating. Minutes later, Nino came with his mother bringing futons.

“Okay, here you guys. I hope you’re not too congested here. Satoshi, remember to wake me up if there’s something you guys needed, okay?”

“Thanks kaa-chan.”

“Arigatou Ohno-kaasan.”

“Don’t worry, kaa-chan, I’ll make sure that everything fine.” Nino proudly said while leaning on his mother.

“Thanks a lot, Nino-kun. Okay, so you guys have fun, alright? Don’t drink too much.”

“Okay.”

It was hours before the men decided to call it a night. Matsujun sleeping in one futon, Sakurai and Aiba sleeping together in another futon, and Ohno with Nino sleeping in the bed.

“Toshi.” Nino called. He pulled himself to the man, embraced him and let his head rest on the man’s chest.

“Hmm?” Ohno caressed Nino’s hair.

Nino lifted himself using his elbow and leaned his face to the man. Inch away from the lips, Nino breathily said, “Congrats. I’m proud of you.” And he gave the older man a romantic kiss.

“Thank you.” He replied.

“Sleep now Toshi. We have another hard day tomorrow.” Nino placed his head back to the chest. "Night and love you.”

“I love you too, Kazu.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya)   [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:57 am

Last time, I've read this fic in ur lj, mama...^^
And now I read it again...lol~
It's awesome...
Nyaaaa~ Love the Ohmiya~ [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya) 839101
Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya) 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya)   [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:04 pm

WAHHHHHHH!!!
i love this!!! its so CUTEE!!!
Quote :
Sakurai and Aiba sleeping together in another futon
you mean.. Sakurai and elizabeth, right? XD
jkjk :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya)   [Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] Congratulations! (ohmiya)
Page 1 of 1