EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) Empty
PostSubject: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:10 am

Title: 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan
Author: Saida
Summary: Yamada is angry at the Takaki and the older teen knows just the way to make him calm.
Rating: T
Genre: Romance, humor
Notes: Uhm, a little bit bathroom scene, but not too graphic. Just a tiny bit.

(1)

Yamada was having a bad day. Everyone could feel the dark aura emitting from him when they passed him at the hallways of Jimusho. When Yamada entered Hey! Say! JUMP’s dressing room, he saw Takaki and Chinen. That’s not what made him mad. The fact that Chinen is on Takaki’s lap is what made him want to pull all the hair from innocent Chinen’s head.

When he entered the room, neither Takaki nor Chinen noticed him because they were busy talking about pastries. That was the last straw for Yamada’s bad day. He walked over to an empty chair and slammed his schoolbag on it. Both Takaki and Chinen looked up.

“Ryo-chan / Yama-chan,” Takaki and Chinen said at the same time.

Yamada just turned around with an ‘hmph’ sound and said airily, “I’m going to look for Yuto.”

After Yamada went out of the room, Takaki and Chinen looked at each other with a confused look. Chinen and Takaki said at the same time.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“He didn’t even give me a kiss.”

After awhile, the other JUMP members started to fill the room. Yamada and Yuto was the last to enter. Every time Takaki tried to talk to Yamada, the younger teen would go to the other member before Takaki could approach him.

‘Is he jealous about earlier or something?’ Takaki thought.

Soon, Yabu called them to assemble in the practice room. They were going to practice the new dance move for their new single. Takaki and Yamada were the last two people in the room. Before Yamada could follow the rest, Takaki took hold of the younger teen’s hand.

“What the…” Yamada said, but he was cut when Takaki did something to him. The latter bit him at his neck, near the pulse. Yamada moaned.

When Takaki pulled back, he looked at Yamada’s flushed face. He smirked. “So, you’re still mad at me?” Yamada shook his head.

(2)

After returning from a photo shoot, Yamada went back to Jimusho. He eagerly opened the refrigerator. He had bought a strawberry cheesecake earlier and planned to eat it after his photo shoot. However, his happy expression turned to a murderous one when he saw that it was missing. “Where’s my strawberry cheesecake?!”

He found the culprit not long after. It wasn’t hard to find. The culprit, or should I say, culprits, are eating his strawberry cheesecake in the Hey! Say! JUMP lounge.

“How dare you eat my strawberry cheesecake?!” Yamada’s voice roared.

Surprised, Takaki and Chinen looked at the angry Yamada. Chinen accidentally dropped his fork while Takaki looked at Yamada, eyes wide.

“Ryo-chan…”

Yamada turned on his heels to go but Takaki was faster. He took Yamada’s hand and pulled the younger teen towards him. He pressed his lips onto Yamada’s. The latter’s eyes widened, surprised. Takaki had caught him off guard. So, when the older teen’s tongue tried entering his mouth, he parted it slightly. Takaki explored the Yamada’s mouth, as Yamada explored his lover’s mouth as well.

When they parted, Yamada looked at Takaki with a dazed look. “You taste like strawberry.” Takaki smiled at Yamada.

The sweet moment was cut short when they heard wolf-whistles from the other members. Takaki received identical smirks from Yabu and Shoon.

‘When did they get here? And why is Shoon here too?’ Takaki thought.

Yamada buried his face in Takaki’s jacket, embarrassed.

(3)

‘Okay, Ryo-chan is ignoring him again today,’ Takaki thought. But he couldn’t remember what he did wrong. Ever since Takaki entered Jimusho this morning, Yamada didn’t even bother to acknowledge him, let alone kiss him or say a simple good morning. He tried to talk to Yamada but the younger teen would always disappear before he could do that. Takaki tried asking the other members but none of them know the reason. Suddenly he remembered Yuto. Surely Yuto know, he’s Yamada’s best friend. But Takaki hadn’t seen him.

‘Speak of the devil,’ Takaki thought when Yuto skipped into the room that morning.

“Good morning, Takaki-kun,” Yuto greeted Takaki.

“Good morning,” Takaki replied. “Say,” Takaki said, “Do you know why Ryo-chan is so grumpy.”

Yuto shrugged. “It’s just that last night, Yama-chan called me and yelled about nonsense. He didn’t even tell me the reason for it and keeps on yelling and yelling and yell…”

Takaki left the room so Yuto is left alone to talk to the empty room. While walking around Jimusho, Takaki suddenly remembered what Yuto told him. “Last night, Ryo-chan called Yuto and yelled about nonsense.” He slapped his head for being such an idiot. How could he have forgotten? “Of course, he’s still angry that I canceled yesterday’s date,” Takaki said to himself.

“Okay, 5, 6, 7, 8,” Yabu said as they practiced their dance move alone. “Okay, Ryutaro, you’re going better, nice flips, Chinen, ah, Yama-chan, move your hips more.” Suddenly, he threw his hands in the air. “And for goodness sake, where IS Takaki?!”

At that same moment, Takaki stormed into the dance room and made his way to Yamada. Yamada, whose to busy dancing, didn’t even realize that Takaki is right behind him. Without warning, Takaki licked Yamada’s earlobe, and then he bit it, making Yamada moan. After hearing the moan, Takaki knew that he was forgiven and Yamada’s attempt to ignore for the day is forgotten.

“TAKAKI!!!” Yabu yelled at Takaki, for being late and disrupting practice.

(4)

While waiting for their concert to start, Yamada gave his back to Takaki the entire time.

“What did you do this time?” Yabu whispered to Takaki.

“I don’t know,” Takaki said with a scrunched face.

“Fix it before the concert starts or else,” Yabu warned.

“Oh, you are so going to be ignored,” Hikaru said in a singsong voice to Takaki. Takaki smacked the back of Hikaru’s head.

They still have 30 minutes before the concert starts, and the aura emitting from Yamada is suffocating everyone in the room, well, everyone besides Takaki. So, the four BEST and 7 members decided to explore the place. Well, as long as they got out of the room.

“Hey, Ryo-chan,” Takaki said, approaching Yamada. “Are you mad at me again?”

Yamada just ignored Takaki’s question.

“Hey, Ryo-chan…” before Takaki could finish his question, Yamada turned the other way.

Takaki let out a deep breath. ‘Well, it’s now or never.’ He turned Yamada facing him.

“Takaki!” Yamada said angrily but his face softened when Takaki massaged his equipment slowly. “Oooh, Takaki,” he moaned.

“So, why are you mad me?” Takaki whispered in Yamada’s ear.

“It’s nothing,” was Yamada’s muffled answer.

(5)

The concert was over, and they were sweating as if they were baked in the oven.

“Where is my strawberry-scented soap?” Yamada angrily yelled.

“Uh-oh,” Takaki and Chinen said as they looked at one another. On the bus, Takaki and Chinen were rummaging Yamada’s back, looking for snacks. Yamada was sleeping at that time.

“Hey, look,” Takaki said, holding a soap in his hand. “Ryo-chan has a new soap.”

Suddenly, there was a bump on the road, causing Takaki to accidentally let go of the soap, and it fell out of the open window. Takaki and Chinen looked at one another with a panicked look.

“Don’t tell Ryo-chan about this,” Takaki said.

“Agreed,” the younger boy replied.

Yamada was in front of Takaki. “Takaki, somehow I knew it got something to do with you.”

“I-…”

Yamada angrily stomped off into the empty shower stall. Takaki sighed. He looked at Chinen, and the younger boy gave him a ‘you’re-the-only-one-who-can-fix-it’ look. Takaki sighed. Again. He stood up.

“Good luck,” Chinen told Takaki. The older teen nodded.

Takaki entered the shower stall Yamada was in.

Yamada was currently shampooing his hair. He gave Takaki a murderous glare. “I still don’t want to talk to you.”

“Not even when I do this?” Takaki asked, and he planted kisses on Yamada’s neck and trailed down to his nipple. There, he stopped. First, he licked it, teasing Yamada. The younger teen moaned softly. Then, Takaki bit Yamada’s nipple, making him moan even louder.

After a few minutes, Takaki pulled apart. He grinned at Yamada, asking, “So, am I forgiven?”

Yamada nodded his head. Then, he kissed Takaki on the lips, hard. That caught Takaki off guard. When his shock was over, Takaki returned the kiss passionately.

‘Now, this is what I like,’ Takaki thought.

They were forced to pull apart when they heard someone knock on the door fiercely. “Are you done with your make out session yet?!” Yabu asked angrily. “We want to shower too you know.”

Both of them chuckled before they were lost in another deep kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:18 pm

Quote :
They were forced to pull apart when they heard someone knock on the door fiercely. “Are you done with your make out session yet?!” Yabu asked angrily. “We want to shower too you know.”

ahaha, i loved this oneshot too. it was so funny and cute. Yamada forgives too easily XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 am

lol~ Probably the seducing by Takaki helped... [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) 75117
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

Female Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:57 am

kya!~ TakaYama! love it!!!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://chr0m3-ry0suk3.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 8:13 am

chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya wrote:
kya!~ TakaYama! love it!!!!!! xD

lol~ TakaYama ftw...^^,
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:05 am

love this~
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:30 pm

hehe~
Back to top Go down
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya
chr0m3ry0suk3tatsuya

Female Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 am

totally l0v3 this 0n3!~
Back to top Go down
http://chr0m3-ry0suk3.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:10 am

lol~ thanks nabe-chan...XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)   [Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] 5 Ways To Calm Ryo-chan (TakaYama)
Page 1 of 1