EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) Empty
PostSubject: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Title: Cheating Hearts
Author: nana_chan
Rating: PG-13
Member/Pairing: Juntoshi (Jun & Ohno)
Genre: Angst

Ohno POV
Will things always be this way? I wondered to myself as I lay in bed awake like always.

It's been almost a year since this thing between Jun and I started, it's become routine. Every night when I was sure Nino was asleep, I would sneak out of our apartment to meet up with Jun at some various hotel. It was always a different location...we couldn't have people noticing us in the same place; together every night.

We were hurting, the both of us. I couldn't help how I felt about him, and he couldn't help how he felt about me, but that wasn't the problem. We were already in commited relationships. Me with Nino, and Jun with Aiba. It wasn't just us that were being hurt, it was the other two as well. Both Nino and Aiba, so trusting, so loving, never suspecting.

But it couldn't be helped. At first, the both of us tried to avoid it. We didn't want to hurt them this way, so we pretended we never felt that way about each other. But it was agonizing. Everytime I saw Jun, I couldn't help but feel a burning desire to hold him in my arms, to taste his lips with my own. It took every fiber of my being to restrain myself from taking him right then and there in front of everyone. I told him this after I couldn't take it anymore, and that's when we both decided to live like this. During the day, we were nothing more than friends with our own respective partners. Then at night, we were just Jun and Satoshi. Two men, two lovers. Two halves of one whole.

Now that I thought about it, it was really hard to believe that I, Satoshi Ohno, the clueless leader of Arashi was able to feel this way. Was able to do such things. Whenever people think of me, they think innocent, clueless, timid and many other things like that. If only they knew me this way. They'd see I was a liar, a cheat, a selfish creature. They'd see that I could betray my friends just to satisfy my own selfish needs.

After all, I've betrayed my lover; my best friend, my Nino. I leave him every night to be with another man but when the morning comes and I'm with him again, I'm still able to touch him with my dirty hands and kiss him with the tainted lips. I'm still able to talk to him and lie with my venomous tongue. Tears began to form in my eyes as I reflected on what I've done to Nino. I am a horrible creature.

Jun POV
Sometimes I wonder what goes through his mind when he lays there, completely oblivious to the fact that I'm watching him. Lately, I've noticed how he never sleeps once we finish what we've done so I wonder, what is he thinking about?

I was laying beside him, my arm draped over his chest. He was holding my hand, tracing intricate patterns into it with his finger. The pale moonlight streamed through the window and lit up Satoshi's face, and that's when I saw the tears fall. My heart wrenched in my chest as I watched them roll down his cheeks and onto the pillow. I wanted more than anything to wipe them away, but I fought hard not to and kept my arm where it was. He sniffled slightly and wiped his tears away with his free hand and said, "I'm sorry Kazu..." his voice was barely a whisper.

I closed my eyes when I realized why he was crying. He felt guilty about us, he felt guilty that he was betraying Nino. I felt his body tremble beside mine as he sobbed quietly. Satoshi was suffering so much; I knew he loved Nino, but I also knew that he loved me. He was struggling internally to obey what his heart was telling him. To be with the both of us.

This was probably why I started loving him in the first place. He would always try to do what was best for everyone. He never took himself into consideration. He was the complete opposite of me in this situation. Whenever I was with Satoshi...Aiba was non-existant. I pushed him out of my mind so that I would never feel guilty for doing this. Clearly, Nino was never too away from his thoughts but neither was I.

Out of all of us, only one person's heart was cheated. Not Aiba, not Nino, not me, but Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
semperSHO
Administrator
Administrator
semperSHO

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 am

GAAAAAGH!

Jun, why must you pain Ohno!

Anyways.....

[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255
Back to top Go down
http://addicted2asians.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:47 am

semperYAMADA wrote:
GAAAAAGH!

Jun, why must you pain Ohno!

Anyways.....

[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 647255

haha, oh Semper, i'm so happy you read my oneshot!
hmm, maybe i can persuade you to start reading more [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 288261
or maybe i will write a oneshot dedicated to all your JE favourites XD
hmmm, SemperxYamada, SemperxKoyama, SemperxSho

....i have tons of work to do now
Back to top Go down
[ScarlettMoon]
[ScarlettMoon]

Female Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:37 pm

awwe omg nana~ I cried![Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 675443 it's so amazing and beautiful!!! Poor Ohno!!
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:20 pm

[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 205303
IT WAS AWESOME 5 STAR CLASSIC FANSERVICE!!
[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161 [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 370161
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:07 am

it's good!
And I love the part where Ohno still loves his Kazu...
[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 203253
Did I tell you that I dont like Jun in your fics?
LOL

*raises OHMIYA flag*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:05 am

NANA~ [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 203253
This one is sad...

Quote :
Out of all of us, only one person's heart was cheated. Not Aiba, not Nino, not me, but Satoshi.

Why must it be Oh-chan????
Why must you put Oh-chan in pain...

Quote :
The pale moonlight streamed through the window and lit up Satoshi's face, and that's when I saw the tears fall. My heart wrenched in my chest as I watched them roll down his cheeks and onto the pillow. I wanted more than anything to wipe them away, but I fought hard not to and kept my arm where it was. He sniffled slightly and wiped his tears away with his free hand and said, "I'm sorry Kazu..." his voice was barely a whisper.

This one sliced my heart to small pieces....
[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 297535
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:09 pm

nana we love your fic <3
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:39 pm

MWAHAHAHA!
i read this before and i'll read it again
nana's ANGST oneshots , you gotta love them!
Back to top Go down
starryConcept
Administrator
Administrator
starryConcept

Female Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 5:19 pm

[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 203253

My poor Ohno....and AIBA is non-existent? How slanderous!! LOL

I love Juntoshi. *squees* But the pain he feels makes me sad.... :[ Selfish Jun!! Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:27 pm

i_heart_nino wrote:
Poor Ohno! Poor Nino! My poor Nino!
why do you always torture him in oneshots?!

I still love it though. I'm missing your fics. Write soon

Leave it to you to feel bad for Nino, even in a oneshot that isn't really about him.
Hai, hai, I'll write soon.

apostropheTHIS wrote:
My poor Ohno....and AIBA is non-existent? How slanderous!! LOL

I love Juntoshi. *squees* But the pain he feels makes me sad.... :[ Selfish Jun!! Lol.

Well, Aiba was mentioned. he's dating Jun! and he does have his own oneshot now remember? I wrote one especially for him. (although it still needs part 2 & 3)
the one member really missing would be Sho [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 288261
EH? Selfish Jun [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) 608369
Jun is hurting too remember?!
Back to top Go down
starryConcept
Administrator
Administrator
starryConcept

Female Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm

LOL Sho.

Jun pushes Aiba out of his head cause of Ohno. Why must Ohno be so damn amazing. LOL *bias for her Ichiban*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)   [Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] Cheating Hearts (Juntoshi)
Page 1 of 1