EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

[Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) Empty
PostSubject: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:23 am

Title: By Your Side
Author: ladestiny92
Summary: Sho made a U-turn to jimusho.
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance
Notes: KAT-TUN has so many mpreg fics...so why can't Arashi...right? lol^^

On his way back to his apartment, Sho realized he left his wallet in Arashi’s dressing room at the jimusho. His driver’s license was in the wallet, so he had to turn back. After parking his car, he went straight to Arashi’s dressing room. When he reached his destination, he was surprised to see the light still on. The door wasn’t closed properly too. Sho slowly pushed the door open. He was surprised that Aiba was still there, sitting on the couch.

Sho slowly walked toward the smaller man. “Masaki,” he called out when he was standing behind Aiba. The other man didn’t reply. “Masaki,” Sho said again, putting his hand on Aiba’s shoulder.

Startled, Aiba jerked a bit. He turned around. “Sho?” he said. The older man nodded his head. “I thought you went home already.”

“I forgot my wallet,” Sho said, looking pointedly at the coffee table. Indeed, Sho’s wallet was there.

“Oh,” was the only thing Aiba said.

Sho sat beside Aiba. “Ne, Masaki, you’ve been weird lately.”

“What do you mean?” Aiba asked, faking a smile.

“You seem distracted lately, and you’re not as cheerful as always,” Sho said. He added in softly, “And you’re more careful now.”

“It’s nothing,” Aiba answered, his voice barely above whisper.

Sho looked directly at Aiba, who looked away from Sho. The older man sighed. He knew that Aiba was hiding something. He knew the younger man long enough to know all his habits. Sho sighed. “Well, if you don’t want to tell me, I guess I’ll be heading home, Masaki,” Sho said. He took his wallet from the table, and stood up. However, before he could walk away, Aiba grabbed the sleeve of Sho’s shirt.

“Stay,” Aiba, who was still looking at the floor, said.

Sho nodded his head and sat back beside Aiba. Aiba looked up at Sho, his eyes filled with tears. Sho was taken aback.

“Masaki, is there something wrong?” Sho asked. “Is it something that I did?”

Aiba shook his head. “No,” he said. “You didn’t do anything wrong.” Suddenly he felt a twinge in his stomach, and he winced. He quickly wrapped his hands around his abdomen.

Sho went to his lover’s side, looking at him full of concern. “Masaki!”

Aiba gave him a small smile. “I’m fine,” he answered.

“No, you weren’t,” Sho said. “You were obviously in pain.”

Aiba continued smiling and took Sho’s hand. Sho looked at Aiba, confused, as the smaller man put Sho’s hand on his stomach. Aiba put his own hand on top of Sho’s. “Can you feel it?”

“Feel what?” Sho asked, and before Aiba could answer, he felt a slight tingle from Aiba’s stomach. He looked at Aiba, his eyes widened.

“That’s our baby, Sho,” Aiba said, burying his hand in Sho’s jacket.

Sho wrapped his hands gently around Aiba. “But how did that happen?”

“I don’t know,” Aiba said. “Even the doctors don’t know.” He let out a chuckle, but it sounded more like a sob. “I’m such a freak.”

“No, you’re not, Masaki,” Sho said. “Please don’t call yourself names.”

“But I’m a man, pregnant,” Aiba said, his breath hitched.

“I don’t care what the world thinks, Masaki,” Sho said. “I’ll be by your side all the way.” He caressed Aiba’s hair. “And I know the other Arashi members will too.”

“Thank you.”

“I love you, Masaki.”

me: So, what do you think??? [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) 826747
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:32 am

ahhhh!
awweeeee!
SWEET!
[Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) 892358
write more sakuraiba (mpreg) fics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 7:06 pm

Awee this is so sweet.
It's good to finally see Angst Free Sakuraiba love <333

*stares at The Hardest Goodbye Sakuraiba love </3*
Back to top Go down
matsupeyt
Administrator
Administrator
matsupeyt

Female Number of posts : 789
Location : beside matsujun, in matsujun's heart, in matsujun's loving arms
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:23 pm

gosh!!!!!!

[Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) 395326
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mizukiashiya

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:39 pm

glad u like it, Faith...lol
Back to top Go down
elizabethshim
elizabethshim

Female Number of posts : 1151
Warnings : [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:02 pm

OH GOSH! this is hilarious!! [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) 234765 AIBA? PREGNANT?
WOW!!! its so sweet in the end though :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:33 pm

now that i re-read this (haha for the millionth time ever <3)

i seriously think you should write a part 2, but that's just my opinion

still loving it <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:16 pm

lol~ I was thinking of making it since lots of people want a sequel...lol
But I'm just not sure where to start...hehe^^
Should I start starting from a few days after he told Sho, or should I just put the part when the baby's here...lol^^
I know if I choose the first option, it will be a multichapter fic...I'm afraid of ongoing fics actually...because I don't know when I'll finish it...lol^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:24 pm

well, i think you should start a few days after telling sho, that way you could include how the rest of Arashi.... (and Johnny-san) have dealt with it. Then jump to where the baby arrives.

like you should end part 2 with when the baby arrives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:32 pm

hihi~ I think this one is going to be happy, funny fic...lol~
Before I did think how it'd be for Sho if Aiba have cravings that's hard to be fulfilled...lol
And someone commented in my lj, that it'll be stressful for Aiba since he has to be more careful now. Plus, a hyper Aiba with hormones....O.o
I think I'm gonna make this a funny, angst-free fic...lol
*stares at Ohmiya in Secrets*
nyaaaa~ Too much...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:39 pm

haha, a little happiness would be good. relieve me of all the angst ne?

the cravings would be absolutely hilarious...i could only imagine what pregnant Aiba would crave [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) 713918

i think it would be stressful for Aiba, cuz you know how he is. He's always happy and bouncy but now he has to be careful cuz he has a baby now right? i could just see him wanting to do a backflip cuz he forgot he was pregnant...then Sho would try to stop him... idk, that just made me laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Getting scolded by Sho~ It will make Aiba sad...Then, Sho have to make up with him...It'll be totally sweet...*starry eyes*
I can just picture that moment already* lol~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:20 pm

i'm already excited and you havn't even written it yet XDDDD
but i definetly can't wait to see how this turns out
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Ikuta
Mrs. Ikuta

Female Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:29 am

SAKURAIBA my favourite pairing in the world XD
*hint hint* i dont mind if theres more [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) 892358

haha aniways awesome job~! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:53 am

@nana: lol~ This will be TOTALLY ANGST FREE!!! haha^^ *stares at my Secrets and Nana's Hardest Goodbye* lol~

@Karen: nyaaaa~ Thanks...^____^ I'm glad you like it...lol. I'll start on the sequel right away...hahaha^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:12 am

ladestiny92 wrote:
@nana: lol~ This will be TOTALLY ANGST FREE!!! haha^^ *stares at my Secrets and Nana's Hardest Goodbye* lol~

It's strange.... my last chapter of the Hardest Goodbye was somewhat Angst free.... i mean, it wasn't sad.
and I am totally psyched for your next chappie of Secrets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)   [Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oneshot] By Your Side (Sakuraiba)
Page 1 of 1