EverythingJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mishi
Mishi

Female Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-11-14

[Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 Empty
PostSubject: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:31 pm

TITLE: Finish the Fight
AUTHOR: Mishi
SUMMARY: A genetically-favored gamer girl equipped with mad Halo skills meets a talented Japanese actor-slash-idol.
RATING R (some chapters contain strong language & adult situations)
GENRE: Romance, Comedy
NOTES: I was first a Matsumoto Jun fan before I became an ARASHI fan (which was pretty recent.) Hope you enjoy reading this as much I enjoy writing it. Thank you in advance. Oh yeah, underlined words and/or sentences are literally in English and not imagined spoken in Japanese (^_^) If that makes sense at all. Comments are greatly appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: I DON’T own Matsumoto Jun or ARASHI. Yoku Michiko is mine to
exploit however I wish.

Finish the Fight

Prologue

I am anything but ordinary. Although not being ordinary doesn’t mean that I am extraordinary, unlike the person sitting in front of me. He is extraordinary. If you’re going to ask me why he is so, I can only reply with, "He’s just is." In my opinion, there aren’t a lot of extraordinary people in this world and so the probability of me being this close to one would’ve been one to a gazillion. But here I am, watching him extraordinarily lift his chopsticks to his extraordinary mouth and patiently waiting for his extraordinary self to chew the food, well, extraordinarily. With that said, you’re probably asking yourself the same question I’ve been asking myself constantly for the past three weeks now… How the #*$% did this happen?

Matsumoto Jun was starting to feel uneasy. She has been staring at him for a good fifteen minutes now and he has no idea as to what’s going through her mind. She hasn’t spoken either. When he first realized that she was looking at him inquisitively, he decided to ignore it. Her brows were furrowed and her lips pursed like she’s concentrating really hard, so, he thought that any minute now, she’s going to say something… enlightening. That was eons ago. He’s continued eating but the uncomfortable feeling of being stared at has reached its maximum level. The best thing to do in this situation, he mused, was to…

"Isn’t it a bit too early to be fantasizing about me already?"

She blinked then replied with a loud, "Ehhhhh?"

Ah good, I got her attention. He smiled then switched his attention back to his food. He knew she was waiting for his response but purposely ignored her.

"Excuse me. What did you say?"

He looked up and shrugged. "I’m sure you find me quite irresistible but try to control the urge to pounce me while I’m having breakfast." He waited two seconds then added, "Please."

"How can you be polite and arrogant at the same time?"
"It’s not that hard."

She suddenly brought her arms up and formed an X in front of her face. Eyebrows raised he asked, "What’s that about?"

"It means N-O. I have no intention of pouncing on you even if you are irresistible."

"Right."

"For your information, if I wanted to, I would have and there wouldn’t be any warning. Much like an excellent sniper, one shot is all it takes to make you mine." Jun couldn’t help but smile after hearing her analogy. He leaned forward and looked at her straight in the eye. "Seriously, I’d like to see that."

Seriously, somebody please tell me, how the #*$% did this happen?

Chapter I

Four weeks ago…

This is what I wanted, right? I mean, I definitely asked for this, right? It’s about time they listened to me, to us. We needed this. I shouldn’t doubt this decision after it’s been made. Especially now since it can’t be undone. We are here. We have reached our destination. Maybe it’s the fresh air. There’s just way too much fresh air here. Plus everything’s so… green.

"Jun-kun! Look at all these trees! We’re surrounded! Ain’t it great?" Matsumoto Jun turned around to face Kazunari Ninomiya.
"Hai hai," Jun agreed.
"Nino, where’s Sho, Aiba, and Ohno?"
"They’re assembling the tent I think. I suppose… we should go help."
Jun took another good look at his surroundings. One week here should do the trick.
"K, Nino, let’s go."
"Atsuta Forest, ARASHI is here!"
Jun laughed at Nino’s exclamation then took a deep breath and walked over to where the rest of the group was fixing up their temporary home.

3 miles away south of the ARASHI camp site…

Atsuta Forest, one of the ten sacred forests in Japan. Trespassing is generally forbidden but that didn’t stop me now, didn’t it? That’s cause I’m an idiot. I am definitely not your run of the mill, typical, "just-a-girl." I can’t believe I somehow sneaked into the entrance and surprisingly found a trail in this dense forest. The question is, what am I supposed to do now? More importantly, how am I going to survive for one week? But the definite answer is, I am NOT losing the bet. I brought supplies with me. And if I can sneak in, then I should be able to sneak out and go into town for more supplies, if needed.

Yoku Michiko reassured herself that this can work and so she kept walking, following the trail in front of her. She wore her favorite denims, her favorite knee high boots, and her favorite olive green shirt that had "Talk Nerdy To Me" printed on it. At first glance, she looked like a normal 24 year old girl but she’s not. Some people might even guess that she’s 21 instead of her real age of 28. Blessed with wrinkle-fighting genetics, Michiko appeared young and unfortunately, acted her fake age most of the time. It’s not to say that she’s immature but she’s had her share of a few spurts of childishness. Physically, she’s stronger than an average 115 pound girl. For this mini vacation, she carried a huge backpack that had, what she considered as, essentials for the trip. She packed her laptop, Halo 3 (even though she can’t play it), Ipod Mini, clothes, toiletries, a sleeping bag and food. Bringing her phone was not allowed because if she had it, she’ll be able to download Halo CE onto her laptop by using her unlimited broadband access and NOT playing Halo was the reason for all this madness. Yes, Michiko is a gamer. To be more specific, she’s obsessed with Halo. Her obsession with this first person shooter game landed her a job as a professional gamer. Yes, she does get paid playing games. It’s supposedly the best thing that has happened to her. If that’s the case, why is she in the middle of a forest when she can be at the vacation house playing, practicing or at some local tournament making money?

Next time I see that Kyo, he’s not gonna know what hit him! I just can’t believe he suggested this and everybody else were all for it, especially when the tournament is only two weeks away. Well, I suppose that was the point. If we can survive a week without playing Halo and at the same time not be rusty before the competition, that was the bet. I was the only one that protested and they teased my lack of mad skills. Like that was what I was worried about. Oh no, I know I can kick their asses even if I didn’t play for months. That was not the reason I objected. I wasn’t too happy with his suggestion because we’re doing this in Japan. Mainly because the tournament is taking place here. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against this country, in fact, my father is Japanese while my mother is Filipino but I was born and raised in New York City, U.S.A. Although my Dad taught me Japanese, I am not fluent and I end up translating some words or phrases wrong which inevitably attracts a lot of weird stares, knowing smiles, and even snickering from the natives, especially Kyo. He’s got the advantage. I bet he’s playing Halo right now! That witch! I know he is!

Michiko has been walking for almost three miles now off path. She’s no longer on the weathered trail that she started on when she first entered the forest. When she finally noticed this, she cursed at herself. Needless to say, Michiko has a habit of forgetting what she’s doing when she’s too busy internalizing. That just means that she’s thinking too much and she’s not paying attention to what’s happening around her. It’s basically the same thing that happens when she starts playing a game. She gets so into it that it’s impossible to distract her.

"Great! Juuuuuuust great! Now what?" She looked around expecting to find something that would lift her spirits up. There was nothing to see but super huge trunks and lots and lots of leaves. She stopped walking, put her backpack down, and rummaged through it. "Oh, I brought this with me?," she asked as she pulled out a Sony digital camcorder. "I suppose I should put it to good use." She turned it on to record and carefully set it down on the backpack. She moved back crouching while still facing the cam.

"Day 1 of Survival of the Skillest…. Mike, you suck! That’s the worse title you can come up with for this. Kyo, you suck! I am not playing Halo right now because of you. And the rest of you who agreed to this stupid… ugh… you all suck! Seriously! (sigh)
Okay, okay. I’ve decided to record all the hardships I go through because of ya’ll! I hope you guys are suffering as much as I am, if not more!" She paused for a few seconds then continued. "Day 1. It would’ve been a beautiful Monday morning in May if I weren’t here. It’s fairly early. I think I’ve been walking for about three hours or so. I sneaked in around 6am and it’s 9:27am now. I haven’t seen a single soul. I might be the only person here, which is good news in a way. I don’t have to explain myself or beg people not to alert the authorities. But if something bad happens to me, I’m fucked. If I die here, I’m gonna haunt your asses!"

"Well, I guess I better walk around some more and find a good place to set up camp."

Michiko turned the camcorder off then laid it down on the ground. She took out her Ipod Mini from the front pocket of the bag, put the earphones on, and chose to play all the music that was in there. Queen’s "I want to live forever" started playing. Satisfied with the selection, she clipped the player on the waistband of her jeans then she comfortably positioned the backpack behind her. After that, she took the cam and set it back to record. She started walking again and this time she’s in search for a nice dry area to camp.

"Yosha! Let’s go find us a base!"

End of Chapter 1

Thanks for reading! Comments are greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Mishi on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mishiness.com

[Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Yay ur uploading it [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 847969
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Chapter II

The Arashi camp area was about as big as a studio apartment. Just enough room for a tent that can hold up to six people and a bonfire for cooking. The area already had a small picnic table and benches as well. The five were gathered near the tent. It stood 7 inches high and encompassed an area of 121 square feet. It had 4 hooded windows that allowed ventilation even during rain. It also came with 2 corner gear organizers that consisted of a mirror, 3 shelves, storage pockets and also 2 water bottle pockets. It even had roof vents and a center flashlight loop. Definitely the best camping tent you can buy and apparently, it’s easy to set up.

"Alright everyone. It looks sturdy enough. Good job!" Ohno gave a thumbs up and Sho nodded in agreement. "We did good, Riida."
Aiba briskly circled the tent then stopped in front of Nino.
"It’s huge!"
"It has to be for all of us to fit in it," Nino pointed out then turned around to face Jun. "Ne, Jun-kun. The other supplies are in the cabin already, right?"
"Yeah. We’ll camp here for maybe 2 days or so before we head out there. Ii desu ka."
Ohno crossed his arms then replied, "Ii desu. Just remember we’re waking up early tomorrow to go fishing. Sho, you have the map? I need to check out the directions for the fishing ground we’re going to." Sho pulled the map out of his jeans back pocket and waved it in front of Ohno. "I got it. Here."
"Arigato." Ohno took it from him and studied it.
Sho disappeared into the tent then came out with a small duffel bag. "Well, I’m going to take my drawing supplies and see if I can channel nature’s energy. This is a great place to draw out my creative juices."
"Matte, Sho. Mind if I go with you? I wanna look around and see if I can find some forest animals! Maybe I can even take home a pet by the end of this week!"
Sho raised an eyebrow at Aiba then chuckled. "Sure, you can come with me. Just don’t be too noisy making weird animal sounds."
"Ok, I’ll keep it low."
"Eh? You were planning on making animal sounds?" Sho asked.
"Of course! How else am I suppose to communicate with them?"
Sho shook his head and started walking away. "Oi! Chotto matte!" Aiba called out as he followed Sho. As the two of them left, Jun decided that he should explore as well but he’d rather do it alone. He looked at the remaining Arashi members and saw that Ohno was still occupied with the map while Nino was intently looking at the tent.
"Nino, what’s wrong?"
"Huh? Oh! I was wondering if I should test out the sleeping bags. Also, I wanna figure out the sleeping arrangements. Would you want to sleep next to the opening of the tent, Jun?"
"Uh, I don’t mind. Why don’t you go ahead plan it out for us? I’m just going to head out south and umm, take a look around."
"Ok."
Ohno looked up after hearing what Jun said and suggested, "Bring the compass."
"Good thinking, Riida. I will. I’ll see you guys in a bit," Jun said as he snatched the compass from on top of the picnic table.

Fifteen minutes passed since Jun left the camp. He’s walking at a steady pace and was simply enjoying the freedom he’s feeling from being outdoors and not worrying about anybody recognizing him. A light breeze touched his face and it made him stop then look up and smile at the sky. Eyes closed, he concentrated on the sound of birds chirping, leaves rustling, and a faint voice singing. Jun’s eyes flew open, his head snapped back down as he realized that it was indeed someone singing. It was a woman’s voice for sure. Is it possible that they weren’t alone? No way. Trespassing was forbidden in this forest and they were the only ones that were given permission. Only two people knew where they were. So how come he’s hearing someone singing. Jun knew that the voice didn’t belong to any of his friends. He’s been with them for so many years now and he knows exactly how each of them sound. He needs to find out who this person is and why she’s here. He can’t let her ruin this for them. Jun knew what he had to do. He closed his eyes again and listened harder, trying to pinpoint where the voice was coming from. South. He started walking fast, heading south. Every step he took made the voice sound clearer, louder. It’s… not Japanese. She’s singing in English.

"And when the worrying starts to hurt.
And the world feels like graves of dirt.
Just close your eyes until,
You can imagine this place,
Yeah our secret space at will."

Jun found her. The volume on her mp3 player must be really loud because she didn’t hear him close in on her. She was facing east so she couldn’t have seen him approaching either. He kept the distance between them around fifteen feet. He hid behind the trunk of huge tree, peering once in a while to see where she’s headed. He noticed that she was holding a video camera. What the fuck? Is she from the media? Did someone leak information out? No, that’s not possible. She suddenly turned towards his direction and started walking straight up. She’s coming my way. Yabai!

"Shut your eyes."

I need to go back to camp.

"Shut your eyes."

I need to tell the others about this.

"Shut your eyes."

We’ll figure out what to do then.

"Shut your eyes."

I better go now before she gets closer.

"Shut your eyes and sing to me!"

He ran as fast as he could and didn’t look back once.

"Eh?" Michiko pulled out the left earphone plug and listened.
"Hmm, I thought I heard something. Must be the wind or maybe a squirrel," she dismissed. She would’ve welcomed the presence of another human being though as she was getting bored. But she did love the fact that she can belt out and sing. There’s no one here to judge you. Who cares if I’m out of tune! This is certainly better than singing in the shower, she thought. Then it dawned on her.
"Ah damnit, I’m still recording." She turned the camcorder so it faced her and spoke. "Ha! I can delete those parts anyway. None of you will get to hear it. By the way, I haven’t found a good spot yet. I wish there was a clearing somewhere. One would think that there’d be a campsite somewhere here. Should I keep going north?" She did.
I kinda wish there was someone else here for me to talk to. Michiko sighed and trudged on forward. Little did she know that she was spotted and it didn’t seem like the other person welcomed her presence, on the contrary, her presence threatened him.

End of Chapter II

CHAPTER NOTES:
Michiko was singing the song "Shut your Eyes," by Snow Patrol.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Chapter III

Jun was short of breath when he arrived at the campsite. "Mi---nna!"
All four guys turned to look at Jun. They were gathered at the table enjoying a game of cards when he got there.
"Doushita no." Aiba was the first to ask.
"I think… the press knows we’re here."
"Ehhhhh??? Muri dayo!" Nino exclaimed.
"I clearly saw her with a video camera."
"Could it just be someone filming nature?" Sho suggested and Ohno agreed, "Hmm, that’s possible."
"But as far as we know, nobody else had permission to enter the forest."
Sho stood up and walked towards Jun. "Jun, maybe you’re being a bit paranoid. Are you completely sure you saw someone?"
"YES! I’m not imagining things."
"Maybe she’s a fan?" Nino pondered.
"Ok, there’s no reason to panic. We shouldn’t make assumptions," Sho reasoned.
"How about if we all went and looked for her? I mean, what’s the harm of meeting this person? She’ll be able to tell us who she exactly is."
"Aiba, you’re right." Ohno gestured towards the others to get up.
"Just show us the way, Jun."
"I’ll be right behind you guys," Nino called out as he turned his back on them and ran into the tent.
"Nino, hayaku!" Aiba yelled back at him.

The three followed Jun and hoped that Nino catches up.
"She was heading this way last I saw her so we should be able to find her soon. She wasn’t that far from the camp, unless she decided to go a different route," Jun informed the trio. "I’m telling you guys, I distinctly saw her holding a camcorder."
Ohno sighed, "We believe you but you have to take into consideration that she may not be here for us. She might have a different reason for being here, ok?"
Jun frowned at Ohno’s reply but he knew he was right. He shouldn’t jump into conclusions but he couldn’t help it. He felt refreshed when he first stepped into this place and he just didn’t want anything or anyone to change that. The last thing he needed was a nosey reporter. He didn’t want another repeat of what happened a week ago.
"Ssh! I see someone," Aiba whispered.
Sho gave Aiba a weird look. "Why are you whispering?"
"I don’t know. It seemed appropriate."
"We’re not stalking her." Sho replied then added, "Are we?"
"No, of course not," Ohno reassured him. "So Jun… Jun? Where’s Jun?"
"Oi minna, why aren’t you following Jun?" Nino asked when he caught up.
"He’s right, why aren’t we?" Sho inquired.
"We didn’t know he left!" Aiba yelled.
"Damnit! Let’s go." Ohno commanded.
"Look, he’s not that far from us." Nino sprinted passed the others. It seemed like he was carrying something. Sho caught a glimpse of it and wondered if anybody else saw it. "Did you see that?"
"See what?" Aiba asked.
"Tell you later, we better hurry."

Jun couldn’t wait for the others to move. He left as soon as he heard Aiba mention that he saw someone and he did see someone. It was she. She was just a few feet away from them. He could tell it was the same girl. It seemed like she hasn’t stopped singing since he left her then and she was still using the camcorder. The thought of her being one of the press pissed him off. She still hasn’t notice him approaching her. How can she not feel his long, angry strides? He was about an arm’s length away from her when she turned towards him, camcorder poised in front of her and was now facing Jun.

Michiko’s jaw dropped. Some guy popped out of nowhere. And he’s pretty good-looking. You wanted someone to talk to, right? Well, here you go! Awesomeness!
"Hi! Umm, gawd, what am I doing? Haha," she laughed nervously when she stumbled over her Japanese. "It’s good to see you. Seriously! I’ve been looking all over, well, no that’s not true, I haven’t really been looking for you or for people in general. I meant, I was hoping, you know, that I wasn’t alone here," she rambled. Five seconds passed.
No response. Okay. I am looking like a freakin idiot here buddy. Say something.
"You WERE looking for us?"
"Us? You’re not alone? Dude, that’s awesome." She tilted her head sideways to look behind him and saw four guys about twenty feet away from him.
"Hey!" Michiko waved, forgetting that she was holding the camcorder with that hand.
"Ohshhhi-- I forgot I was still recording." Before she was able to turn it off and put it away, the guy snatched it from her. Stunned, she just stood there and stared at him. When she finally came to her senses, he’d turned around and was walking away.
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She screamed. "Give that back!"
He turned and calmly replied, "This is property of Arashi now."
"What?!"
Fucking-A! Of all the people to meet, I had to run into some crazy ass dude.

End of Chapter III

AUTHOR'S NOTES
I know my chapters are a bit short XP Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Chapter IV

Wide-eyed and mouths agape in total shock, the four could only look on when Jun snatched the camcorder from the girl. Their expression reflected on her face. They stood there dumbfounded until Jun started heading towards them. Someone finally snapped out of the trance. "Did, did THAT just happen?" Aiba asked incredulously. The others just nodded in reply.

"Uh-oh," escaped from Sho’s lips. The girl dropped her backpack and was now following Jun slowly, like a hunter on its prey. If it were possible, smoke would be coming out of her ears. Her lips formed a thin line, her eyes squinted, and her face was so red. He also noticed that her hands were balled into fists. While Sho was busy watching the girl’s every movement; Aiba had been trying to warn Jun exactly about that. He’d look at Jun then dart his eyes to space behind him. He kept doing so to indicate that Jun should look back. Jun didn’t get it. He was too focused on returning to the group and going back to camp, obviously wanting to leave the girl behind. "Riida, catch." Jun threw the camcorder to Ohno. It fumbled on his hands but he managed to not let it fall. The girl’s eyes almost popped out of her sockets when she witnessed the catch. A loud curse flew out of her mouth, "You mother-fucking asshole!" She swung a punch just in time to connect with Jun’s left cheek when he turned to glare at her profanities. He staggered back from the force of the hit but was able to regain his balance quickly. He bent down, head low, hands on his knees while he ground his teeth. All he could think about was wrapping his hands on the girl’s neck and shaking her senselessly. Before he could realize his plan though, he heard a loud swoosh. He tilted his head up and found her staring downward. He followed the direction of her gaze and saw what looked like a big dart stuck on her right thigh. "What the…" He looked up to find the girl looking straight ahead and was -- to his surprise -- laughing. He watched her lift one wobbly arm to point at someone across from her and then one word left her lips before she passed out.

"Noob." (Noob: refers to people who have played a game for a while but still suck. They think they're awesome though.)

Jun caught her despite the overwhelming and stinging sensation that urged him to just let her drop. Silence ensued.

"Oh my God, Nino. You killed her!" The shout rang throughout the quiet forest and unexpectedly came from Ohno. Sho quickly covered Ohno’s mouth, "Ssshhhh! Not too loud." He scanned the area with panicked eyes. Jun grudgingly carried the girl and walked towards the group. Aiba ran to meet him then hurriedly asked, "Is she dead?" He ignored him of course. When Jun reached the others, Nino rolled his eyes and raised the 176B C02 Tranquilizer Rifle in front of him so everybody could see. With his best country accent he spoke, "This here is a tranquilizer gun. That right there," he pointed at the girl’s thigh, "is a tranquilizer dart." He paused for dramatic effect. "She’s just asleep. I would never shoot someone with a real gun. I prefer the ones I use when I play my games." Sho finally took his hand off Ohno’s mouth and Ohno sighed in relief.

"Where did you get that?" Aiba asked while pointing at the rifle. Nino grinned.
"Pretty cool, eh? I bought it right before we left. I figured we might need it in case we ran out of food and we had to go hunting." Aiba opened his mouth to ask another question but Jun interrupted, "She maybe light but I’ll be damned if I have to keep standing here with my face swelling while you guys chit-chat." And after saying that, he walked away.

"She’s kinda cute," Nino remarked. Jun abruptly turned to face him, "By the way, I don’t know what it means but she called you a…" he thought for a second, "noob." It was true. Jun had no idea what it meant but figured it wasn’t something good. He left Nino with a smirk on his face.

"Nandato?!!!" Nino ran after Jun. "She has no basis for that! She hasn’t seen me play any type of game at all. Did I say she was cute? I didn’t really get a good look at her so I maybe wrong. You have, what do you think? You know what? Who cares? She had the nerve to hit you and so she’s definitely not cute…" Nino continued to rant but Jun wasn’t paying attention. He was trying not to notice how soft this girl’s body was. After he felt her punch, he thought she’d be more muscular rather than soft. He never thought girls could hit that hard. He was almost knocked off his feet and it was a good thing he regained his balance. He can only imagine what his friends would say if he landed on his ass. They would’ve laughed… hard… especially Aiba-chan. He looked down at the body he’s carrying and quickly regretted it. Her t-shirt was tight on her, hugging her curves and it was starting to bunch up at the bottom, allowing him a nice view of her flat tummy. His eyes drifted further down and that was also a big mistake. Her jeans were one those low-waist kinds. He gulped. It’s normal. I’m a guy after all. I can’t help it if it’s kinda… driving me crazy. Jun tried to push the visual image off his mind, stared straight ahead and thought of the conversation he had with this girl earlier. If she were a reporter, wouldn’t she have launched a million questions at him? But she just said that she was happy to see him. Could she just be a fan? Not the screaming, teary-eyed, jumping-for-joy fan but the reserved and collected type. But… what if… she doesn’t… know him… at all?

"Okaaaay! We’ll see you at the camp. Ja nehhhhhh!" Aiba yelled at Jun and Nino then faced Ohno. "They just left us here. We’re just supporting cast to this drama. I bet I’m the comedic relief. Why don’t you leave Ohmiya SK so you and me can be Ohba SM. Or better yet, Aino MS!" Ohno had to laugh at Aiba’s suggestion. At the corner of his eye, he saw Sho. He didn’t notice him leave and walk towards where the girl left her backpack. "Sho!"
"We shouldn’t leave her stuff here." Sho picked up the backpack and went back to where Aiba and Ohno were.
"We better go. There’s no telling what Jun or Nino would do," Sho said.
"What do you mean?" Ohno asked.
"That girl punched Jun. Nino shot her."
The three looked at each other then ran.

End of Chapter IV

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I struggled a bit while writing this chapter. Some of the translated interviews I've read mentioned that Jun can be hot-tempered. So I tried to exploit a bit of that trait here. I hope I didn't go overboard but I will be using that part of him in the next few chapters as I think, he'll be easily frustrated and annoyed at dealing with someone like Michiko.

Oh yeah, Ohmiya SK is a comedy skit duo consisting of Ohno and Nino. The duo originally appeared in a 2002 concert as a side performance, performing during costume changes. <= info from wikipedia on Ohno.

Thanks for reading. As always, comments are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Chapter V

Michiko was running for her life. Someone was chasing her but she didn’t dare look back to see who it was. Sometimes she felt someone breathing down her neck. She scanned her surroundings, seems like she’s still in Atsuta forest but has reached a clearing. She felt a numbing sensation on her right thigh. What was it? Immediately after she looked down to check, she collided with something. "Sumima…" her voice trailed off when she saw who she bumped into. "You!" It was that person. It was that guy who took her camcorder from her. "What do you want? Who are you?" He just stared at her. "Fuck you!" She yelled and turned her back on him only to bump into another person. Her eyes grew big. It’s him again! Confused, she backed off, forgetting that there was another one of him behind her. When her back touched him, she turned quickly. "Are you twins?!" They both just stared at her. "I’m outta here," she said and turned her back at them only to come face to face with another one of them. "Triplets!" Suddenly he was popping everywhere, at every corner, surrounding her. He’s taking over the forest. "It’s the attack of the clones!" She shouted hysterically. Just as she said that, all of them transformed into storm troopers but without the helmet on and they started humming the Star Wars theme song. She couldn’t breathe. She wanted to run but her feet were literally rooted to the ground. The roots somehow wrapped around her ankles. "Let me go! I said, let me go!" She reached down and frantically tried to untangle them but it was no use. Defeated, she straightened up. They were all gone. Relieved, she almost started crying and then something hit her chest. She looked down and saw a neon green dart. Then another one hit her right shoulder then her left. All at once, they came from every direction. She was hit everywhere except for her head. Fucking noob. There must have been more than twenty darts on her. She stood there convulsing in pain. She couldn’t move and the worst part was, she was hearing more loud swooshing sounds then he and his clones appeared. They formed a barrier around her. The darts that came deflected off their storm trooper armor. This was odd, she thought. Why are they protecting her? As if he heard, the closest one to her turned and touched her cheek with his hand. She looked at him with serious eyes and asked, "How much for that armor?" He laughed. More confused than ever, she asked another question, "Why?" He smiled. "You are property of Arashi now."

Michiko woke up with a start. Beads of sweat covered her forehead and her neck. It was dark wherever she was. She hugged herself, a bit scared at what she has gotten herself into. All of the sudden, she was wrapped in an embrace. The arms came from behind her. She froze. She stopped… breathing.

“Wake up! Oi! Wake up, girl!” Jun was on top of the sleeping girl, his knees positioned on each of her side by her hips, and he was shaking the girl’s shoulders. It wasn’t working. She laid her back down, lowered his head and placed his right ear just above her mouth. He’s not completely sure if she’s breathing. He looked up at the concerned faces of the other Arashi members. They were hovering over him and the girl. Quickly, his hand grabbed her wrist and with his thumb, he tried to feel her pulse. “She has a pulse,” he calmly informed them. It’s been three hours since Jun laid the girl in the tent. Just a few minutes ago, she started thrashing around, shouting, and then she was motionless. She was deathly still.
“Why isn’t she waking up?” Aiba cast a worried look at the girl.
“Maybe the tranquilizer was too much for her.” Sho reluctantly answered.
Nino felt guilty. He really did but for some reason he was adamant at not showing it. “I used the ones for rabbits. She’s heavier than a rabbit,” he replied and then added, “A rabbit’s heavier than Riida.” Nino knew it wasn’t appropriate but since when was his jokes were? Ohno threw Nino a look that could only mean “shut up.”
“I really don’t know what to do,” Frustrated, Jun dropped his hands on the ground, the girl’s head in between them. Why this is this happening? Was it all his fault? He closed his eyes, bent down and touched her forehead with his. Why won’t you wake up?
“I… I’m sor…”

“What the fuck are you doing?!”

Jun immediately lifted his head up and stared at the girl’s face. She was furious. Her eyes appeared to be burning. It was like watching dark chocolate colored magma. Instead of fearing for his life, relief washed over him. She’s okay. The feeling of her palms on his chest jolted him back to his current predicament. Swiftly, she pushed him back with the same strength she used on him earlier today. He fell back and this time, he landed on his ass.

Aiba burst out laughing. The others followed suit.

And to think I was about to apologize.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I had fun with Michiko's dream, LOL. It came to me while I was on the bus to work. After I visualized it, I couldn't wait to get to a comp and type it out. Anyhoo, hope ya'll enjoyed this chap! Thanks your reading and as always comments are much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Chapter VI

Michiko was annoyed. Annoyed at the fact that when her palms made contact with his chest, she felt herself blush. But she was more annoyed because she hesitated on pushing him off her. She was glad though that he didn’t notice her hesitation. He was pre-occupied with her eyes and it infuriated her that she was the only one flustered from what seemed like a long eye contact. What’s wrong with me? She glanced around her and saw that she was in a tent. She’s never seen a tent this big. When her eyes settled on the person in front of her, she cringed. His annoyance was much more pronounced than hers. Well, it wasn’t her fault, she thought. Okay, maybe it was her fault but what normal girl wouldn’t react the same way she did? Waking up and finding a stranger on top of her, his face only an inch away, his breath on her face. Who wouldn’t push him away? But there was no use explaining that to him. She was sure that he wouldn’t want to hear her excuse. It was a valid excuse though. So, they kept staring at each other, neither one wanted to back down. She didn’t dare look away from his gaze. Thankfully, the other guys finally stopped laughing.

"This is boring. I’m going outside," Aiba muttered.

Aiba left followed closely by Ohno and Sho. Sho looked back before he exited the tent and called out, "Nino, you’re not coming?"

"I have a bone to pick with her," Nino replied.

"Why don’t you let them be for now? Come on. They need to clear up whatever misunderstandings they have."

Nino reluctantly followed Sho out of the tent.

Now they were alone. Michiko was thankful that the guy named Nino left as well but was slightly pissed at his bone picking statement. She would gladly address that matter however there are more pressing things at hand. Mainly, there’s still the case of her stolen camcorder and her violent reaction to it. Only now did she become aware of the swelling on his right cheek. It wasn’t that bad, she noted. It was reddish and hasn’t started to bruise yet but she knew it’ll eventually will. It would be wise to apologize but her stubborn nature denied her that easy way out. Not that a simple apology would solve everything that transpired between them but it would be a good start and yet she held her tongue.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked after he comfortably sat cross-legged.

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you?!"

And so it began.

"You stole my video camera! Thief!"

He frowned.

"You didn’t have to hit me."

"I was overwhelmed with… fury! You threw my camcorder to your friend without thinking… what if he didn’t catch it? You didn’t care because it wasn’t yours!"

"I knew he’d catch it and he did."

"That’s not the point."

"True but it’s what matters."

She didn’t know what came over her that made her lunge at him and it was too late when she realized what she had done. Her arms went around his neck but before her weight could take him down, he quickly grabbed her waist and twisted his body so that he was on top when her back hit the ground. "Whoa." She was impressed. I guess he expected that reaction.

"Good job." Fuck! Why did I say that?! She mentally kicked herself.
"Thank you. I prefer being on top," he replied.

Michiko opened her mouth then closed it. Just breathe. Count to ten. 1...2...3...4...

"You changed your mind?" The guy interrupted her counting.

"What?!" She snapped at him.

"Earlier, you disliked being underneath me but now, it doesn’t seem like you’re in a hurry to… change your position."

"Oh." She totally forgot. "That was different," she added quickly. "I didn’t expect to wake up and find YOU trying to… kiss me!"
"I was not trying to kiss you."
"Could’ve fooled me. Then what were you doing?"
"I was worried when you didn’t wake up, okay? I shook your shoulders and you didn’t respond. I tried to listen to your breathing and then I checked your pulse. When I felt it, I was relieved but at the same time I was frustrated because you… you refused to wake up!" He blurted out. Michiko pressed her lips together to stop the corners of her mouth from lifting into a smile. He was blushing, probably embarrassed from his little confession.
"Maybe we should go outside for some air," she suggested. He complied and stood up then stretched his arm to lend her a hand. She took it and he pulled her up, all the time he avoided meeting her eyes. He started for the exit first.

"I hope we get this resolved." She said to his back.

"It will if you stopped trying to kill me every chance you get." He stated without turning to face her and left her standing there, pissed and ready for the next round.

End of Chapter VI

Thank you for reading! As always, comments are greatly appreciated ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Some Notes: Underlined = in English (u know what i mean)

Chapter VII

Jun came out of the tent chuckling. Too easy. Way too easy.

"Ohh! You worked things out, ne?" Sho asked. Jun shook his head no.
"Then why do you seem pleased with yourself?" Ohno inquired. Jun chuckled again. Just then the girl came out yelling, "I was not trying to kill you!"

"Could’ve fooled me," he shot back.

"Mou yamete!" Aiba screamed. "This squabble has gone far too long. I’m tired of it. I want happy!"

"Happy?" Michiko blinked. "You speak English?" She walked towards Aiba.

"Ano…" Ohno started but Aiba cut him off.

"English? Yes, yes, yes!"
"Awesome!"
"O-"
"Awesome."
"O-sam!"

Sho covered his eyes with one hand and lowered his head down while Ohno covered his mouth to suppress his laughter. Nino crossed his arms and tapped the ground with his right foot, seemingly impatient. Jun was grinning from ear to ear, obviously loving the exchange.

"Ano.. What… is… your name?"
"Mi… Yoku Michiko. Nice to meet you…..?" She was informally asking for his name
"Yes."
"How about you? What’s your name?"
"My… name? Masaki Aiba."
"Masaki-san."
"Yoku-chan."
"So. Can you introduce everybody else to me?"

Okay, that confirms it. She doesn’t know us. Jun felt reassured.

"Everybody? Minna-san?" Aiba walked over to each person as he introduced him.

"Wearing a white camisole under a brown plaid sleeveless polo shirt over khakis, Mr. Muscle Man, aspiring… or is it rising newscaster…"

"Aiba-chan…" Jun gave Aiba a look that meant, "You’re giving too much information."

Aiba ignored Jun.

"Sakurai Sho."

"You can tell from his striped black and red short-sleeves over a beige shirt and jeans, that he’s still being dressed by his mom, Satoshi Ohno."

"It’s true." Ohno confirmed.

"In a black sexy v-neck long sleeves shirt and tight blue jeans, video game freak, Kazunari Ninomiya."

"Oh." Jun heard Yoku-san’s quiet response.

"And last but not the least, always in style and starting trends…"

"Matsumoto Jun," Jun didn’t let Aiba finish his introduction. Yoku-san gave him a once over and he wished he could read her mind right then. Aiba interrupted his thoughts.

"Minna, Yoku Michiko."

"Hajimemashite."

Jun was able to take a long good look at her during the introductions. She’s only a few centimeters shorter than him. She had shoulder length black hair with layers that framed her oval face nicely. When she’s not pissed at him, her eyes were a calm shade of milk chocolate brown. She had high cheekbones and it seemed like she’s not wearing any make-up. Her lips…

"Thank you, Masaki-san." Jun’s eyes left her lips and he was thankful that she had her attention towards Aiba.

"Okay, enough with the pleasantries. What I want to know is why you called me…"
"Nino!" Aiba interrupted. "HA-PPY." Jun snickered. Nino shot him an irritated look. He cleared his throat and spoke. "Yoku-san. Why don’t we sit down and talk?" She eyed him suspiciously but went over to the bench and sat down.

"Is it time for our heart to heart talk?" She asked sweetly then she rolled her eyes at him. Jun thought it was cute.

"Yeah, it is." He walked around the table to grab another bench, dragged it and placed it four feet in front of her then sat down with one leg crossed over the other. She leaned forward, propped her elbows on her legs, which by the way, were wide apart. That’s a bit gangster. Why is she sitting like that? And what’s up with that shirt? Talk nerdy to me? Jun has been trying to study English. He can understand simple words and conversational phrases but there’s so much to learn. The word nerdy, at this point, was unknown to him.

"Well… Matsumoto-kun."

"Kun?" She can’t be more than 22 years old.

"You’re obviously younger than me." She’s joking right?

"Given my past experiences with you… I’d say you’re about… 12 years old. Mentally." Jun couldn’t resist provoking her.

"Then that makes you 10. Mentally and physically." Shit. That was a good one.

"Can’t you two have a normal conversation? You know, one that’s not heavy with insults and actually end in a good note?" Aiba asked wearily.

"You’re right, Masaki-san. Let’s start over. But first, since you’re probably wondering… I’m 28. What are you, 21 or something?"

"Maji de?!!" Aiba exclaimed before Jun could answer her.

"I’m 24," Jun replied nonchalantly.

"Okay then. I think that there’s just been a big misunderstanding between us. So, how about we do it like this. You ask me a question and after I answer, I’ll ask a question. And we’ll do this until everything is resolved."
"Sounds good. I was thinking the same thing."

"Go ahead."

Jun wanted to ask if she was a reporter but that might lead her to asking why he was pissed at reporters and he couldn’t tell her that they are one of the most popular boy groups in Japan who just want some peace and quiet for one week.

"What are you doing here? In this forest." He carefully asked. She hesitated before answering. I don’t care what your reasons are as long as you’re not working for the press.

"It’s because of a bet," she answered. Eh? Weird, unexpected but certainly a good answer. I’ll take it.

"You see, I’m a professional gamer. I’m here in Japan for a tournament. A week ago before I arrived, my clan… my team decided that every one of us need to take a break from gaming. We should find a location where there’s no access to any games, consoles, plugs, electricity… whatever. Whoever makes it through that place for a week, wins. So, I picked… this… here. I know it sounds crazy… well, seriously, because it is crazy. I definitely didn’t want to do this but it’s hard being a girl in the professional gaming community. I can’t back down because it’s a sign of weakness, of me being a girl. I can’t expect you to understand but that’s the reason why I’m here." She finished her explanation and leaned back on the table behind her. Definitely weird and unexpected.

"I’m sorry." Jun sincerely apologized. It was wrong of him to suspect. He should have listened to Ohno but his temper got the better of him.

"You don’t have to speak, I know what you want to ask. I… thought you were someone else. Someone who I have issues with." That was the truth, Jun thought.

"You must be really pissed at this girl."

"Yeah." Jun replied quietly.

"Well, I’m not gonna pry. Seems personal to me. You already apologized and I owe you an apology as well. I am terribly sorry… for hitting you. I don’t know my own strength and you got me really mad. That camcorder cost me $900... Umm, that’s roughly 98000 yen!" Jun noticed her eyeing his cheek. It still hurt a bit but the swelling has gone down. Good thing they brought first aid kits. He used one of the cold packs on the swelling.

All of the sudden, she stood up and touched his cheek gently. "What are you…"
"Does it still hurt?" Jun moved away from her touch. She pulled her hand back and winced as if she was in pain. "It still does. I’m sorry." She swiftly bowed, forgetting their proximity, and therefore hitting his head with hers.
"Itai!"
"Ow!"
Both of them cried out.

"What a pair," Sho said after witnessing what happened.
"Ne, Sho, what do they call those kinky stuff again. You know right? S and M?" Aiba jokingly asked.
"Ohhh, S is Yoku-san and M is Jun-kun." Ohno declared.
"Oi, oi, oi!" Jun got up and smacked Ohno’s back.
"Iya, Oh-chan, looks like Jun is the S," Sho laughed and hid behind Aiba when Jun went after him.

Although Nino was still impatiently waiting for his turn to interrogate Yoku-san, he gave in to the positive atmosphere around him. The Arashi members were in a good mood now that everything has been cleared up. Jun was busy chasing Sho around and didn’t notice the strange look that appeared on Yoku-san’s face while she stood there watching them.

End of Chapter VII

AUTHOR'S NOTES
S and M = S (Sadist - giving pain is pleasure), M (Masochist - taking pain is pleasure)

Hope ya'll enjoyed this one. Looks like Jun and Michiko are done fighting eh? :whistle:
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Here's an update ^_^
Sowi, a bit short but if you've already noticed, I end chapters when I change POV usually ^_^

Chapter VIII

Are they gay? Michiko thought as she watched the guys laugh and chase each other. It’s normal behavior among close friends, she supposed. It just caught her off guard, how comfortable they are with each other. Her guy friends never really acted like that. They’ve known each other for years but they weren’t prone to chasing each other around. Sometimes they’d get into unnecessary fistfights or wrestling matches but most of the time they’d settle their differences through gaming. Whoever won was right, whoever lost was wrong. Incredibly stupid of course but it worked to her advantage as she always wins. Watching these guys, she felt left out. She missed Kyo, Mike, Josh, and the others. Whatever. They’re the reason why you’re here in the first place. Bunch of idiots. There was no use thinking about that now. She’ll just have to endure a few more days and then the tournament will start. She can’t wait for all the excitement to begin. It’s not so bad now since I’ve got people to talk to. They were oblivious to her observing them. She wished she could’ve asked more questions like why were they here and if its ok for her to set up camp near them. They could be a part of some sports team. I heard from Kyo that teams would often go on trips to strengthen their teamwork. Hmmm, do they look like they play sports?

"Jun-kun! Jun-kun! Get Sho off my back!" Masaki-san yelled out. He was moving left and right to confuse Sakurai-san but just ended up tripping over his own feet and took Sakurai-san down with him. "Itai!" They both exclaimed. "Ha!" Matsumoto-kun pointed at them, laughing.

Maybe not. They could be in a band. Maybe they’re here to compose new songs. Her eyes wandered from one guy to the next. They’re all dressed nicely. Casual but striking, even the guy who was supposed to be Mama’s boy. But the most well dressed one was Matsumoto-kun. He had two vests on, one was black while the other was denim blue and he wore them over a white collared shirt with a skinny black tie. He wore jeans underneath and black shoes. He looked like a model. Why is he dressed like that here? She thought he was pretty good-looking the first time she laid eyes on him but now, he seemed more pretty than good-looking. His hair was layered like hers but shorter. She noticed his eyes would crinkle a bit when he laughed. Just then he turned, his eyes met hers for a second and she inhaled sharply.

"Ano…" She jumped at the sound of the voice next to her. She didn’t notice that guy Nino had walked up to her. She turned to face him.
"Kazunari-san, right?" She didn’t have to ask, she remembered him… clearly.
"Hai."
"You’re the noob who shot me." His eyes narrowed and his jaw got rigid. Oh boy, is he pissed.
"Ano saa…why would you call me a noob?"
"Your aim was low, noob." Michiko bit her lower lip to stop herself from laughing. She couldn’t resist taunting him. She noticed that his right eye twitched when she called him noob.
"What?!" He was trying his best to keep calm but his voice came out a pitch higher when he asked.
"You gotta aim high, noob." There’s that twitch again, right on cue. I should stop but… but… he’s so cute. This is fun.
"Will you stop calling me that…" He was not asking, she thought. His face was now pink.
"Hey, don’t get me wrong… I’m grateful you didn’t get a headshot but really, you could’ve aimed higher. Maybe hit my shoulder or something…" She wanted to add noob at the end again but decided its enough taunting for today.
"That was the first time I’ve used a tranquilizer rifle!"
"Exactly! So why are you so pissed at me for calling you a noob when you are one?" *twitch*
Yipes, I didn’t mean to say that. It just sorta came out.
His body went into a squat then he stood up abruptly. After which he walked around in circles then stopped to glare at her.
"Okay, okay. I apologize." He was not satisfied with the apology. I went too far. Geez, Michiko… you‘re a meanie.
"Kazunari-san. I was just joking. I have no right to call you a noob. But you shouldn’t have shot me. What did I do to you?" He relaxed a bit after hearing what she said.
"I didn’t mean to shoot you. When you hit Jun, I just reacted. I apologize for that." It sounded like he meant it.
"If I was allowed to play games, I’d challenge you right now." How quickly his expression changed from anger to excitement.
"I have my DS Lite and PSP with me." He grinned.
"PSP? Come on. Why do you own that junk? DS for the win."
"There are good games on the PSP, too, but I do prefer my DS."
"You have the Wii then, ne? You got Super Smash Brothers Brawl? I’d own ya."
"No way! I’d own ya with Link."
"Link?! Psshhaw! I’ll take you on with Kirby!"
"Kirby?! You just wanna eat me." He replied then laughed out loud.

Michiko loved where the conversation was going, what gamer wouldn’t? Talking about games, the industry, and sharing strategies always made her visibly happy. One could tell from her animated gestures, her sparkling eyes, and the over-all aura she emits that she’s talking about something that she feels passionate about. Was that why Matsumoto Jun couldn’t tear his eyes off her? From the corner of her eye, she could see him watching her. Feeling giddy from all the game talk, she turned towards him to flash him a smile. What met her smile was far from what she expected. She expected curiosity or maybe amusement but what she found made her want to run for cover.

End of Chapter VIII

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Super Smash Brother's Brawl is a fighting game on the Wii. Link is a character from Zelda. Of course I have no idea as to which character Nino would use so I picked the most versatile player. One of Kirby's (a round pink character) moves is to swallow his opponent and take his power thus the "eat me" remark.

Questions? Comments?
Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Chapter IX

Jun stood there, the personification of the phrase, "If looks could kill." He didn’t realize how intense his stare was nor did he realize that he was scowling. He couldn’t understand why he’s feeling this way. Seeing her and Nino smiling at each other, laughing, enjoying each other’s company – for some reason – made his blood boil. He fought the urge to approach them, grab both their heads and slam them together. Why? He had no clue but he knew he had to get away from them or else he’ll lose his temper again. He looked away and was about to leave when Aiba skipped towards him and said, "Look at them." I don’t want to. "Look, look! They’re getting along well, ne?"
"Aiba…"
"But that’s not surprising since both of them love video games."
"Aiba…"
"She’s smiling a whole lot."
"I don’t want to know," he growled.
"Nani?" Aiba was clueless. "Oh, where are they going?"
That got Jun’s attention. He glanced at them and saw Nino – his hand on her wrist – was pulling her. She looked back at him then quickly looked away and allowed Nino to lead her. Jun wanted to call out to her but why and for what?
"Oi! Chotto matte, Nino… Yoku-chan! Where are you going?" Aiba yelled and ran towards the two.
Jun silently thanked Aiba’s loud and curious nature while he followed him. When they caught up to them, he noticed that Nino was still holding her wrist. He frowned but didn’t say anything. Instead he pretended to watch Ohno and Sho prepare the bonfire for tonight. Because of all the commotion, they have forgotten to fix dinner.
"I’m going to show Yoku-san my games." Nino replied.
"Can you guys just call me Michiko? I’m not used to being called by my last name," she said.
"Mi…" Nino started to say her name but Jun didn’t let him finish.
"Michiko."
"Hai." She smiled at him. He suddenly felt warm and a bit fidgety. He focused his eyes somewhere else, anywhere but on her. His reaction didn’t go unnoticed. A small smile formed on Nino’s lips.
"Saa, Mi-chi-ko," he enunciated each syllable. "They’re in my backpack. In the tent." He pulled her and she stumbled forward.
"Oi, be careful," Jun said roughly.
"It’s cool, Jun-kun. I got her," Nino replied.
"Ano…" Aiba felt uncomfortable and was confused as to why.
"Kazunari-san…" She began.
"Nino."
"Huh?"
"Just call me Nino."
"Ok. Gomen, I just need to go back," she pointed south, "out there and get my backpack."
"No need. I got it for ya. It’s in the tent," Sho called out.
"Hontou ni, Sakurai-san? Arigato!" Jun shot Sho a dirty look. Good thing he didn’t see it. Fuck, why am I feeling possessive of her all of the sudden?
"Since that’s been taken cared of, let’s go." Nino pulled again. She took two steps forward then… "Ow, ow, ow." Jun reached out and grabbed her shoulder. "What’s wrong?" She freed her wrist from Nino’s grip and pressed her fingers down on her right thigh. She winced. "I don’t know why I didn’t feel the pain before…"
"The first aid kits are in the tent as well." Nino was about to take hold of her wrist again when Jun cut in. He supported her back with one arm then bent down and picked her up. She gasped. Her arms immediately went around his neck. Sho and Ohno gave him a standing ovation while Nino stepped back, a bit offended.

"Wha… what are…" He turned to look at her, his face so close their noses almost touched. "…you doing…" she continued breathlessly.
"I’m taking you to the emergency room." She looked away.
"Gawd, your face is too close, I’m getting cross-eyed."
"You mean to say… that’s not how they naturally look?"
"Are you aware that my hands are close to your neck?"
"Are you aware that you’re several feet off the ground?"
That shut her up.
Jun carried her into the tent and set her down.
Aiba and Nino were about to follow them in but Jun poked his head out, "Gomen ne, the doctor needs a few minutes with his patient," reached for the zipper on the door and pulled it down.
"You’re not my doctor!" They heard her protest.
"I am for today." He insisted.
"Then I want a second opinion already!"
"Shut up or you’re getting tranquilized again"

"Looks like Jun has taken a liking to her, ne?" Ohno to Sho.
"Hmmm… seems like it." Sho replied.
"Why does HE get to be doctor?" Nino complained.
"Dr. Matsumoto-kun, when’s visiting hours?" Aiba asked.
"Masaki-san tasukette!" She yelled.
"Gomene Michiko. I’m not accepting new patients at the moment."
"Satoshi-san! Sakurai-san!"

"We need more wood." Sho to Ohno.
"That we do." Ohno agreed.

"Ni… Yaaaaaa!"

Jun pinned her down before she could finish calling Nino.
"Is this how you treat your patients? You shouldn’t be allowed to practice!"
"What’s there to practice?" His eyes went to her lips and he noticed that they were a bit dry and chapped.
"I can fix that."
"What? Fine, doctor. My thigh?" He totally forgot about that. Feeling guilty, he let her go and grabbed the backpack that had the first aid kit. She sat up and silently watched him rummage through socks and boxers. When he found the kit, he turned and in his most serious tone he ordered her to, "Take off your pants."
"Not much of a romantic, are you…"
"You want flowers and chocolates before I dress your wound?"
"Shut up. Give me my backpack then."
"Why?"
"So I can hit you with it, what do you mean why? I’m not gonna let you treat me with just panties on. I’m gonna change into shorts, ok?"
A bit disappointed, Jun handed her the backpack so she can look for her shorts.
"Aha! Here’s one." She took out a navy blue cotton shorts that had "Rock Star" printed on the back. "Turn around." He did what he was told. "Like I’d want to see your muscular legs anyway." Jun lied. He knew they weren’t. They were the kind of legs you’d want wrapped around…
"Done!"
Jun was glad she stopped his thoughts from going into the gutter but when he turned around, his thoughts inevitably dove there. There she sat with her legs spread out in front of her. What was I thinking? This was a bad idea.
"That’s really short."
"That’s why they call them shorts, dildo!"
"What did you call me?"
"Nevermind that. Aren’t you supposed to be my doctor?"
What am I supposed to do again?
"Stop ogling me and hand me the first aid kit. I’ll do it myself."
"I got it and I was NOT ogling," he regained his composure, grabbed the first aid kit and knelt down beside her.
"You were too." she said under her breath.
Jun delicately touched the greenish area around the red dot where the dart must have hit. He knew Nino didn’t mean to hurt her but seeing this bruise marring her smooth, fair skin got him fuming. He desperately tried to keep his hands steady when he applied the antibiotic on the area but it was hard. They were shaking. They always did when he was really angry. But he managed to wrap the gauze around it gently. He made sure she felt little or no pressure at all, looking up often to see if she’s showing any signs of pain but she didn’t flinch once during the process. It was weird, he thought, one minute he wanted to ravage her and the next minute, he wanted to comfort her. What was it about her that made him undergo a myriad of emotions? One things for sure though, he was definitely attracted to her.

"The operation was a success. You can pay me now or I can have the bill sent later."

Jun didn’t see it coming. Actually, to be more accurate… he didn’t see her coming. All of the sudden she was kneeling, her body inclined towards him. Her face closing in, her lips parted, her eyes a rich, dark shade of espresso. Startled, he shot his right arm forward to stop her but that allowed her to grab it and tug him towards her. Their lips were so close to touching and the anticipation of the kiss got his heart racing. It was both an awkward and exhilarating feeling; to be the person awaiting and not initiating. He had his eyes closed by now… What’s she waiting for?

"Kiss… My… Ass."

What?

Jun opened his eyes to find her rump in front of his face instead of her lips. How…

"Juuuuuuuuuun waaaaaants to kiiiiiiiiiiiss meeeeeeee." She said in a sing song voice while she wiggled her behind.

The sound of his name on her lips went unappreciated because of the heavy pounding in his head. If he was pissed the first time he met her, he was beyond pissed now and was one wiggle away from committing murder.

End of Chapter IX

Thank you for reading! Comments? Questions?
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:36 pm

Chapter X

Michiko always made bad decisions… always. In fact, this was the second one she made in the past twenty-four hours. Hitting Jun in the face was not the first because she refused to acknowledge that action as a bad decision. The one she just made, however, was not just bad, it was terrible but she didn’t know that yet. She thought she was being funny, well, she thought she was downright hilarious but no laughter rang in the air except for her own.

"You think you’re a comedian, huh?" Jun asked as he stood up, his voice strained. Michiko swung around, a huge smile on her face. That smile melted into a frown. Uh-oh. I think he’s mad. "Where’s your sense of humor?" She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"I believe your ass hole sucked it right out of me." She laughed while his face remained cold and detached.
"So that’s why I was laughing harder than usual. I was laughing for both of us!" He must think she’s crazy, she thought. But what could she do? The truth was that she was greatly affected by the way he took care of her wound. The gentleness of his touch, the careful attention… his actions moved her, so much that her first impulse was to "pay him back" right there and then. But she quickly decided against it after the damage was done. She was already poised for the kiss and the only way she could get out of it was to make fun of him. She didn’t realize how much that decision would hurt her now. In the beginning, she really thought the joke was good. She thought he’d try to top it. She was hoping they’d get into their usual spats but she was wrong, she crossed the line. He was vulnerable and she… I totally fucked up. His expression was guarded and he was unusually silent after her last retort. What is he thinking? Fuuuuuuuuuck! Her stress level jumped through the roof.

"We’re done." The icy tone of his voice was like a splash of cold water on her face. And his choice of words triggered other painful memories. It took her awhile to respond but when she did, her voice was soft… apologetic.

"Jun…" she started.

"Are we close? Do you know me well enough to call me by my first name?"

"You’re right. I don’t know you, Matsumoto-kun. Gomenasai."

Michiko fought back the tears that were threatening to spill. She was an emotional person after all. She kept her hands behind her back; squeezed together, her nails digging into her palms. It hurt. Was it uncalled for? It didn’t matter, she thought. She shouldn’t let this get to her. She shouldn’t want to make things right. If he couldn’t handle her sense of humor then to hell with him! What is he to me anyway? Why should I feel guilty? There’s absolutely no reason! Michiko picked up her backpack then gave him a weak smile. She looked down at her bandaged thigh then met his eyes again. "Thank you." She turned just when a lone tear slid down her cheek. She hastily wiped it with the back of her hand and hoped that he didn’t notice it. When she exited the tent, four pairs of eyes stared at her.

"Why so serious? Who died?" She managed to ask jokingly. "I’m fine! Look, he did a great job."

"We were just curious because we heard you laughing then it got quiet…" Sho explained.

"Going somewhere?" Nino asked after he noticed her carrying her backpack.

"Oh. Well, I have to look for a spot to camp. That’s what I was doing before you guys found me…" her voice trailed of. What happened this morning came rushing back to her.

"You’re staying here."

Michiko felt his presence behind her. It seemed like trouble came out looking for her. She turned around and placed her hands on her hips.

"You are not the boss of me."

"I’m not letting you off that easy."

Aiba smacked his forehead hard with one hand. "What now? Why can’t you two get along? I thought everything was cleared up and we can now continue to enjoy this trip? STOP FIGHTING!!!"

Michiko felt sorry for Masaki-san. He looked like he was about to start crying. His face was all red and his lips were trembling. "Aww, Masaki-san." She held out her arms and motioned him to come over but before he could, Jun passed by, pushed her to the side then slung his arm around Masaki-san’s shoulders. "Aiba-chan, don’t get upset over this. Michiko and I are just kidding around. Ne, baka-chan."

She forced a smile, "Hai hai, dildo-kun." Michiko thought she heard Satoshi-san ask Nino what’s a "dirudo."

Aiba looked at both of them, unsure if he should believe them. "Hontou ni?"

"We won’t lie to you. She doesn’t mind if I call her names. They’re like pet names, ne, aho-chan."

He is really pushing it. But she kept her smile intact. You wanna play? Let’s play.

"Sou desu yo. We’ve gotten really close when he was bandaging me up. Ne, issunboshi?"
(issunboshi = one inch boy; referring to penis size)

Satoshi-san coughed. She could tell that Jun wasn’t too happy with the last pet name she’d given him but Masaki-san was unaware of their deceit. He finally smiled and hugged Jun. "Issunboshi?"

She almost died on the spot.

"Aiba, only Michiko can call me that… ii desu ka?" Jun said through gritted teeth. Masaki-san’s shoulders slumped and he pouted but relented to Jun’s request. After that, his eyes brightened. "Ah! I want to see you two hug!"

"This ought to be good," Satoshi-san remarked.

"Aiba, there’s no need for that," Nino objected.

"I don’t see any reason why we can’t." Michiko heard Jun decide for the both of them. He walked towards her, a smirk on his face. His eyes were dark and warned her of the grudge he bore against her. How nice. I find a guy I’m starting to like and he ends up hating me. Good job, Michiko. Wait… She was starting to like him? Her eyes might have betrayed her thoughts because his brows furrowed and uncertainty clouded his eyes. Before she knew what she was doing, she flung herself unto his chest and his arms went around her. It was like a scene from a movie.

"You’re quite an actress." He whispered to her.

"I’ll play whatever role you want me to play. I hope you’re prepared for that." She replied while she pulled away from their embrace. He flashed her the most arrogant smile she’d ever seen in her life.

"You have no idea who you’re up against."

End of Chapter X

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Yabai! They're at it again and they've resorted to name-calling.
Baka = dummy, stupid
Aho = Moron (slightly more offensive than Baka, I think)
How long are they going to keep it up?
What are the painful memories that was triggered by Jun?
Are we still in Day 1? LOL.
Back to top Go down
starryConcept
Administrator
Administrator
starryConcept

Female Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Haha I love this!! Keep up the great work!! I'm a Literature major and I find your writing to be very good!! WOO!! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm

apostropheTHIS wrote:
Haha I love this!! Keep up the great work!! I'm a Literature major and I find your writing to be very good!! WOO!! Haha.
Wow, that's quite a compliment! [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 395326 Thank you so much! I'm really REALLY happy you like it ^_____^

Chapter XI

The night came and went quietly much to Jun’s surprise and irritation. After the little act they pulled in front of Aiba, Michiko spent the whole night next to Nino, talking about games, he presumed. Thus, he spent the whole night watching them, aggravated. After he ate, he quickly went to the tent to retire and didn’t bother saying goodnight. Exactly two hours, twenty-six minutes and twenty-four seconds passed before Nino crawled into his sleeping bag. He was the last one that came in and that was when Jun finally went to sleep.

They had to wake up early the next morning because Ohno wanted to go fishing. Everybody woke up at the same time when the alarm went off at 5:00am. They all got ready but left Michiko sleeping. She had positioned her sleeping bag near the bonfire and had made use of the dying warmth from the extinguished flame. Jun wanted to carry her into the tent but was afraid she’d wake up and who knows how’d she react waking up in his arms. She might end up giving him another bruise. The one he had was turning purplish now. The thought of that made him tell the others to wake her up already while he went to relieve himself.

Aiba: “Wake up, Cinderella!”
Sho: “You got it wrong, Aiba. It was Snow White who was sleeping.”
Aiba: “Are you sure?”
Sho: “Yeah, don’t you remember? The Prince had to kiss Snow White so she would wake up.”
Aiba: “No! It was a dwarf that kissed her and she was not sleeping, she was dead.”
Nino: “Baka! If she was dead then how’d she wake up?”
Aiba: “MA-GIC.”
Ohno: “So it was Cinderella who choked on an apple?”
Nino: “ I don’t think so. She was the one who singing with the forest animals.”
Sho: “That was Snow White!”
Nino: “Cinderella had animals working for her. Didn’t they make her clothes?”
Ohno: “Are you saying that she was running a sweatshop?”
Sho: “Actually, Sleeping Beauty was also singing with forest animals.”
Aiba: “Wait, did you say Sleeping Beauty? Sleeping! Duh, she’s the one.”
Ohno: “Don’t they all looked alike?”
Aiba: “Snow White was white as hell.”
Nino: “So was Cinderella.”
Aiba: “They were all white!”
Sho: “What’s the point of this discussion?”
Nino: “I don’t care anymore. I’m going to be Michiko’s Prince Charming.”
Aiba: “You can’t. She’s Sleeping Beauty. Prince Charming is Cinderella’s.”
Nino: “Then what’s the name of Sleeping Beauty’s Prince?”

“Jun…”

Ohno: “There’s no prince named Jun.”
Aiba: “That wasn’t me.”
Sho: “Then who said…”

“Jun…”

All eyes were on Michiko. She was sleeping on her side; the blanket underneath the sleeping bag covered her up to her neck. She was mumbling something again.

Ohno: “Where’s Jun?”
Sho: “He went to take a piss.”
Aiba: “Should we tell him?”

Jun came up from behind.

Jun: “Tell me what?”
Ohno: “Ano…”
Jun: “What?”
Nino: “Nothing.”
Jun: “How come nobody woke up Sleeping Beauty yet?”
Nino: “I was just about to.”

Jun didn’t really want to wake her up seeing as she’s sleeping so peacefully. “Why don’t you all go ahead. I’ll stay here and wait till she wakes up.”

“Fine by me,” Ohno said. “Nino, grab the bottle of bait and let’s go.”
“Oh-chan…”
“Nani? You want to stay here, too?” Ohno asked, seemingly annoyed. Hearing the displeased tone in Ohno’s voice, Nino didn’t argue and went to grab the bottle and a couple of fishing poles. “Iku.”

“Are we going to eat the fishies after we catch them?” Aiba asked as they were walking away.
“That’s the plan,” Sho replied.
“Can’t I keep one?”
“What are you going to feed it?”
“Rice!”
“I don’t think they eat rice.”
“Aw.”

Their voices faded out as they walked further away from the camp. Jun sat next to a sleeping Michiko. “You’re safe from me when you’re dreaming.”

“Yesssh.” She muttered, still asleep.

Jun blinked then smiled. “So you talk in your sleep, huh? You know… it’s hard to stay angry at you especially when I know the reason why I got really mad. Was it all a joke to you? You didn’t really want to… kiss?” He sighed. I’m going crazy. And this is all confusing. He sat there watching her sleep, wondering what she’s dreaming about. Maybe he should have let her go, he thought. She seemed to have a tendency to bring out the worst in him. Everybody knew about his temper and lately, it has been out of control. The whole point of this trip was to relax and he can’t seem to relax when she’s around and to think that they’ve only met yesterday. What’s going on? Maybe it was her personality. She was bossy, stubborn, and she cursed a lot. If she didn’t have a girl’s body and features, he would’ve thought her to be a boy. He still can’t believe she’s four years older than him. Honestly, she wasn’t his type. It was the way she sat, walked, talked… everything about her was, well, tomboyish. She was just not… feminine. So why was he attracted to her? From what he knew of her, they didn’t have anything in common at all except maybe for their tempers. Right now, she was more compatible with Nino. He shook his head in an attempt to get rid of the jealousy creeping into his system. I don’t get it. Look at her. She’s not even that pretty. What is it? She turned and was now sleeping on her back. He wondered if she was as confused as he was. Why should he be the only one stressing? Why did you try to kiss me? Why didn’t you go through with it? Why do I care?! Why should I let you sleep peacefully when I’m going out of my mind?! Jun stood up and nudged her side with his foot. She didn’t budge. He nudged her again, this time a bit harder than before. No response. Jun looked around, trying to find something that would aid him in this mission. Too bad they only had one bottle of bait. Jun couldn’t help but chuckle at the thought of seeing her wake up with worms on her face. A strong grip on his bare ankle jolted him out of his thoughts and he looked down to find Michiko awake, looking up at him with questioning eyes.

“Are you ready to rumble?”

End of Chapter XI

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
In this chapter, I wanted to explore Jun's feelings a lil bit. The next chapter would be a lil bit on Michiko's feelings.
WOOT! We're on DAY 2! I wonder what this day brings.
Thanks for reading and comments are always appreciated ^_^

Hontou ni arigato, minna-san.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Chapter XII

“You just woke up and you already want to knock me out?”

Without loosening her grip on Jun’s ankle, she sat up then proceeded to slide her hand all the way up to the back of his knee then back down again.

“E-e-ecchi!” Jun took several steps backward, his eyes wide open. She cocked her head sideways and tried to look innocent. You wanted to keep me here, eh? Last night, she decided that if she was going to stay here with them for one week then she might as well enjoy herself. She basically almost admitted to herself that she liked him anyway. Also, she knew for a fact that even though he wanted to punish her for her actions yesterday, there was a part of him that was searching for her true feelings. I want to get to know you more, Matsumoto-kun.

Michiko never really entertained the thought of dating ever since she broke up with her last boyfriend nine months ago after being together for one year. It was a bad break up and one that still ate her up whenever she remembered it. If it wasn’t for gaming and her friends, she wouldn’t have been able to move on. Because of her profession, she hardly met any guys that weren’t gamers. And all the gamer guys she socialized with always considered her as one of the guys. It was true that they constantly talk about having a girlfriend who can play their games with them but at the same time they also want them girly and she was not like that. She was a t-shirt and jeans girl. She wore make-up only during special occasions and that only meant eye liner and lip gloss. She preferred boxer-briefs over thongs, black over pink, and the only time you’ll ever see her wearing high heels was if you put it on her when she’s lying in her coffin or if you burned it with her while she was being cremated. Either way, she had to be dead. This was why she flipped when she found out that there was someone who actually liked her for who she was. And now here was another guy who seemed interested. She smiled at Matsumoto-kun, raised an index finger that meant to say, “one moment please,” got out of her sleeping bag and searched for her toothbrush and toothpaste from within her backpack.

“Yeah ok, get rid of the morning breath. Thank you for your consideration.”

When she was satisfied that her breath was minty fresh, she walked up to Jun and poked his shoulder. “Where did everybody go?”

Jun poked back, “Fishing.” She smiled. He didn’t seem angry. I sure am smiling a lot today.

“Imma change then we’ll go look for them?” She didn’t wait for his reply. Instead, she took a change of clothes and went to the tent. She heard him feebly answer, “I guess,” before she zipped down the tent’s door. He must be confused as to why she was acting like nothing ever happened yesterday. It was a new beginning.

Three hours later…

Or maybe not.

“You said you knew exactly where they were,” Michiko raised her voice at Jun. They stopped walking after three hours of searching for the other guys. Both were obviously tired.
“I said, I saw the map and knew where they were going,” he replied, exasperated.
“That’s the same thing, fucktard!” She yelled at him.
“Will you stop cursing at me in English?!”
“Dildo can’t understand? HA!”
“Shut the fuck up!”
“Seriously, you shut the fuck up!”

Jun closed the distance between them.

“Seriously?! Do you think I’m kidding when I said shut the fuck up?”
“It’s just a term,” she answered, taken aback.
“Oh yeah? Seriously?” He mockingly shot back.
“Fuck you!”
“Fuck you, too! Seriously!”

Michiko turned away from him and kicked the nearest tree next to her. “Ow!” Shit!
Jun burst out laughing.
“Shut up!” He was laughing out loud; his arms over his stomach, hands clutching his sides and suddenly he was on the ground. Heat rose from her neck to her cheeks and she gritted her teeth. His head was bent over, facing the ground and when he looked up at her, tears were streaming down his face. She wanted to run forward and kick his head like a soccer ball. Goooooaaaaal! Michiko always had the penchant for violence but she restrained herself this time. She thought that even though this was the best place to kill someone, she didn’t have the equipment to dispose of the body. You’re one lucky bastard.

“Okay… gomen… gomen…” He managed to speak in between fits of a laughter. “I’m done. Okay… that’s it.” He stood up biting his lip and wiping the tears off his face. “That was hilarious. Oh, but is your foot…” *snicker* “… okay?” She was clearly not okay but it wasn’t because of her foot.

“Are you done? Because our current situation hasn’t changed. We are still lost.”
“I know, I know!”

Michiko sighed. There had been no progress at all. She wanted to get to know him but they spent the last three hours arguing about which way to go and now was not the best time to start asking questions. This was the first time she clashed with someone. Frank was not like that. He always understood how she felt but look at how that turned out. He might’ve known her well but she was totally wrong about him. Matsumoto-kun was different. He didn’t strike her as someone who would intentionally deceive another person for his own good. But it was too early to tell, she can’t afford to make the same mistake twice.

“Let’s retrace our steps.” He said after a few minutes of silence.
“So we’re going back to the camp?”
“They might have gone back already anyway.”

She nodded in agreement. They walked silently, Jun in front, leading the way. After several minutes passed, Michiko got fed up with the silence.

“Matsumoto-kun…” she started.
“Hmm?”
“Do you like cheese?” Ooh, what a stimulating question you asked, Michiko.
“Do I like what?” He stopped walking to turn around and face her, a perplexed expression on his face.
“Cheese,” she replied as if it was the most interesting subject that they could talk about.
“Cheese?” He unbelievingly asked.
“Yes. Cheese. I’m can’t eat cheese actually. It triggers my migraines. So does chocolate and anything with caffeine,” she rambled on and continued to walk forward. He followed her close from behind then sidestepped and started walking beside her, matching her pace.

“Omoshiroi demo hen.”
“Sou desu yo ne.”
“Hai.”

Silence.

“Matsumoto-kun…”
“Hmm?”
“Why are you here?”

He stopped in his tracks. She looked back. “Doushita no.”
“Nandemonai.”

Ohhhhhhh! He’s hiding something!

“Come on, what is it?” She pressed on.
“I said, nothing!” He briskly walked away from her curious eyes. “Besides, it’s none of your business.”
“Fine. You’re such a grouch. Why do I even bother.” He was walking so fast; it was hard for her to keep up with him. Before she knew it, they somehow made it back to camp in less than three hours.

“Michiko!!!” Masaki-san ran to meet her. “Where did you two go? What did you do?”
“Bonding, of course.” She replied sarcastically.
“O-sam!” He exclaimed.
“Masaki-san, you’re so cute!” He blushed. “Aiba desu.”
“Aiba-chan, do you want to be my boyfriend?”
“OI!” Jun and Nino yelled in unison.
“What really happened?” Sakurai-san asked to change the subject.
“Ask my GPS over there,” she pointed at Jun. “His navigational system was retarded.”
“We tried to find you guys but got lost.” Jun told Sho, ignoring her last comment.
“Ah, gomen. We should have left the compass with you.” Ohno apologized.
“I don’t think that would have helped, Satoshi-san.”
“Ma ma, at least you found your way back. I bet you two are hungry. We already cooked the fish. Demo ne, Nino burned them a bit.”
“They’re still good though, Sho! You ate three!”
Sakurai-san laughed. “I didn’t say they weren’t good, Nino.”

And so Michiko and Jun ate at the picnic table. She was so hungry; she was practically wolfing down her food.
“Slow down, Michiko. I reserved two for you,” Nino said.
“Arigato.”
Jun was shaking his head in disapproval. Slightly embarrassed, she slowed down and watched him eat. She was too busy looking at the way Jun would pick on his fish with his chopsticks that she didn’t notice the fishbone that was in the piece she just put in her mouth. When she swallowed it, it pricked her. She immediately dropped her chopsticks and grabbed her throat with her right hand while her left reached for the cup of water.

“Oi, daijobu?” Nino asked, concerned.

She shook her head no while she drank the water. That didn’t work. Jun was suddenly on her side.
“Of course you swallowed a bone. It’s still stuck, huh? Open your mouth.”
“Ders nosh fonsh you kinsh gibst ma moth to moths. Das stoopedsh ya derdosh.” She garbled.
“You just called me a dildo, didn’t you?”
“Michikoooooo!” Aiba came bouncing next to Jun.
“AAAAAH,” he wanted her to open her mouth and she did. Jun snorted. Aiba then pushed a ball of rice in. “Don’t chew. Swallow.” She did.
“Aiba-chan, my hero!” Jun rolled his eyes.
“If you had opened your mouth when I told you so, relief would’ve came sooner,” he said coldly then dropped something on her plate. Michiko looked down to see what it was. It was a ball of rice.

You screwed up again.

End of Chapter XII

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I think this is my favorite chapter so far LOL. Day 2 may be shorter than Day 1 but the chapters are longer. Lessee. I can't think of anything else to add XP

*EDIT*
Omoshiroi = interesting
Hen = strange/weird

As always, comments are always appreciated and Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:19 pm

Chapter XIII

Why did she have to be so difficult? Why didn’t she just listen to me? Forget it. I’m not even going to try and analyze her actions anymore. If she doesn’t want anything to do with me… if she prefers Aiba or Nino… but why? A lot of women find me handsome and sexy. What’s not to like about me? I’ve made girls swoon during concerts. I don’t get it. I’m just not her type? Fuck! Why am I still thinking about her?

Jun was pacing back and forth inside the tent. He didn’t want anybody to see him like this. It wasn’t like him to worry about a girl’s feelings or her opinion of him but that was what he was doing right now. He kept mulling over how she reacted earlier. Instead of simply listening to him, she wanted to argue while she was in pain from that fishbone that was stuck in her throat. So if it were between pain and her doing what he told her to do, she’d choose pain. That really bothered him. But what irked him more was how easily she responded to Aiba’s request. Did he have to go “Momo” for her to pay attention to him? I need to calm down and relax. Stop this nonsense. Jun remembered that he took a book with him to read in case he got bored. When he went through his belongings, he found Michiko’s video camera. She hadn’t asked him for it. I guess she forgot. Like a cat with a death wish, he let his curiosity get the better of him so he sat down, turned it on and played the very first recording.

March 13, 2007
02:00 PM

“Looks like I got here on time. She’s in the shower. Wait. She just turned the water off. She’s probably toweling off right now…” He knocked on the bathroom door. “Michi. Michi.”

“Oh you’re home! Hold on.”
“You don’t have put anything on, babe. Just open the door.”
“I don’t trust you.”
“Come on!”

A few minutes later, the door opened and Michiko walked out with her hair wet and wearing only a blue and white football jersey and underwear. “Shit!” She leapt forward and tried to cover the camera lens with her hand.

“Babe, be careful! You don’t wanna break your cam, do you?” He stumbled backwards.
“Come here! Gimme that!” She chased him around the loft.
“You look so good running around semi-naked.”
“Franklin Anthony Iero, I’m gonna kill you!”
He stopped in front of the couch and sat down, camcorder still pointed at her. She slowly approached him then stopped right in front of him; making him tilt the camcorder up to get a better view of her. She placed her hands on her hips. “We’re not making an amateur porn video.”
“Oh babe, there will be nothing amateur about our video.”
“Shut up!” She gently swatted the camcorder.
“Here, take the cam…okay… now sit.”
She sat on his lap and faced the camera towards them, arms stretched for a wider view.
“Michi, look at me.” She faced him.
“What did I do to deserve you,” he asked. She dropped the camcorder on the couch.
“Aishiteru.”
“What does that mean?”
“Look it up, dildo.”
The video ended with the sound of the guy laughing.

Jun turned the camcorder off then threw it in his bag. I guess that’s the reason why she stopped… she didn’t… she couldn’t… He lowered his head down to his knees and let out a heavy sigh. She’s already with someone.

“Jun-kun! Jun-kun!”

Jun groggily opened one eye. What happened? I fell asleep? He rubbed his eyes then stood up and stretched. The tent door flapped open revealing a grinning Aiba-chan. “Wake up! It’s past dinner time! You're the only one who hasn't eaten yet.”
“What?!! How long was I out?!” Aiba backed out of the tent to let Jun pass.
“Eto… six hours?”
“Why didn’t anybody wake me up till now?” Aiba pulled Jun by the sleeves and whispered in his ear. “I was about to wake you up earlier but it looked like you were having a really good dream…” he paused. “You kept saying “Michi! Michi!” So I thought maybe you’d want to keep dreaming some more.” Aiba gave him a knowing smile. Jun groaned. “Did you tell anyone about this?” Aiba shook his head no. “Ok, good. Listen Aiba. This is just between you and me, ok?”
“Himitsu?”
“Hai.”
“You can count on me, Jun-kun.” Aiba took one step forward then did a 180 to face him.
“You two dream about each other. Maximum kawaii!”
It took Jun a full two seconds before he grasped the meaning of what he said.
“Wait! WHAT?!!” But he was too late; Aiba already bounced his way towards the bonfire.

End of Chapter XIII

AUTHOR'S NOTES
A short update folks with just a lil background on Michiko's past. It'll tie in with what's gonna happen in the next Chapter, which will be posted shortly. As always, thank you for reading and comments are appreciated ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Chapter XIV

“And then what happened?” Satoshi-san leaned forward, looking very interested. Michiko laughed. “So I was like, is that all you got? Pussy!”
Satoshi-san covered his mouth in shock. The group was gathered around the bonfire.
“No! You called him that?!”
“I can’t help it. When I get really pissed, I start cussin up a storm.”
“How did he react?” Sakurai-san asked.
“Right then, I knew I made a mistake. We were at their territory. But wouldn’t you speak up as well if he made that comment about you? If you were a girl that is. Anyway, he walked up to my face, right? I swear I could smell his anger. Kyo grabbed my arm and was trying to pull me away from him but I stood my ground.” Michiko stopped when he saw Jun approach them.

“Oi Jun! Sit down. Michiko is in a middle of a story. She had a run in with this player at a local tournament in Shibuya.” Sakurai-san informed him. Jun sat in between Aiba and Nino. Michiko was seated next to Nino, who was on her right while Satoshi-san and Sakurai-san were to her left.

“So this guy goes… Kisama! Now, I don’t know a lot of Japanese curses so I didn’t respond right away. But then he pushed me!”

“Yabai! How could he push a girl? That’s not manly of him.” Aiba remarked.
“Demo ne, Aiba, we’re talking about Michiko here. I can understand why he did that,” Jun replied.
“Shussh… go on.” Nino encouraged her to continue.
“Did I tell you he was like 200 pounds and around 6 feet tall? Ok, so after he pushed me. I laughed at him. He was furious! It looked like the veins on his forehead were about to pop! So that son of a bitch grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me towards him.”
“Nooo!” Aiba exclaimed, a bit horrified at the visual Michiko was giving.
“Kyo and Josh grabbed his arms and tried to break his hold on me but he was strong. So I did what I had to do. I seized his wrists, pulled myself up and slammed my forehead on his.”
“You head butted the guy!?” Nino asked incredulously.
“It hurt like hell! But it did the job. He stumbled backward, stunned at what I did.”
“And then?” Satoshi-san asked, inching closer to her.
“And then I ran!” Michiko laughed. “Kyo and Josh were right behind me. I don’t know what happened to Mike though. I think he left as soon as he heard me cuss at the guy. He’s such a wuss.”
“Suge~” Aiba was looking at her with admiration in his eyes.
“Nah. It was nothing. It was stupid actually. What if we didn’t get away? What if he was able to get a hold of me? Anything could’ve happened. I don’t recommend doing what I did to any of you. I know I didn’t start it but I made it worse. It’s not something I’m proud of.”

Another bad decision turned into an action-packed story. She kept quiet while the guys started chattering about what they would do if they were in her shoes. Jun was munching on a sandwich she had prepared for him while he was sleeping. He seemed to be enjoying it a lot and she couldn’t help but smile while she watched. He had his attention to Aiba who was pointing out the danger of challenging a person much bigger than you. Jun just nodded once in a while to show Aiba that he was listening.

“Ne, Michiko.” Nino was asking for her attention. She reluctantly took her eyes off Jun and faced him. “Nani.”
“Lemme see your hand.”
“Why?”
“Just humor me,” he smiled. She gave him her right hand. He held it with both his hands, her palm facing up. Then he gently closed it. Michiko had no idea what he was doing but was mesmerized by how soft his hands were. Nino then blew on it then asked her to open it. When she did, a tiny flower origami was sitting on her palm. She was amazed.
“Nino! It’s… it’s so pretty!”
“Suki?”
“How did you do that?!” She looked up to meet his eyes.
“Ohhh… Nino’s showing off his magic skills,” Satoshi-san teased.
“Naah,” Nino shyly denied it.
“I can keep it, right?”
“Of course! I made it for you.”
“Sou desu ka. Arigato!”
After finishing his sandwich, Jun stood up and muttered, “I’m going to sleep.” Michiko looked at him and frowned.
“Eeehhh! It’s still early, Jun.” Sakurai-san protested.
“Yeah. We still have to sing camp songs!” Aiba said.
“Nino, get your guitar. Let’s do it now before Jun leaves,” Satoshi-san told Nino.
“You own a guitar? Do you play?” Michiko asked as Nino stood up.
“Hai. You know how to play, too?”
“I only know one song by heart,” she sheepishly replied.
“Ok, I’ll be back.”
Jun started to leave but Michiko decided that there was no way in hell he was going to bed early again. “Matsumoto-kun…” He turned.
“Nani.”
“Please stay.” She could tell he was torn. “I’ll play and sing that one song if you stay,” she almost pleaded to him.
“Then there’s no way you’re leaving!” Aiba pulled Jun down and he sat quietly, his eyes never left hers.
Satoshi-san poked her arm, “How come you only know one song?”
She didn’t really want to explain it but she didn’t want to lie either.
“Well, you see, my EX is a rhythm guitarist and back-up vocalist for this band in the U.S.”
“Ex?” Jun asked, suddenly interested.
“Hai. We broke up nine months ago.”
“Sorry to hear that.” Satoshi-san said.
“I’m not sorry,” she gave him a small smile. “He was an asshole… anyway, long story short… I learned to play because of him and for our first year anniversary I sang and played that one song.”
“Ohhh. Is his band popular in the U.S.?” Sakurai-san asked.
“Yeah, I guess. I don’t know if you know them… My Chemical Romance?”
They all shook their head no. Just then Nino came back with a guitar in hand. He handed it to Michiko after he sat down.
“You said you’d play it if Jun stayed,” Aiba refreshed her memory.

I can’t believe I’m doing this.

“That I did.” She positioned the guitar comfortably on her lap and tuned it, all the while explaining what the song was about.
“I don’t know how well you guys understand English but for the most part, the song is about this girl who’d do everything that she could for the guy she loved because he accepted her for who she was.” She started strumming the intro. “The song is titled, The Way I am.” She closed her eyes when she reached the first verse.

(MP3 clip ==> http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/3/2032522/takemethewayiam.mp3 if interested ^_^)

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.
Cuz I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Jun looking at her. She didn’t look away.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.
Cuz I love the way you call me baby.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.
Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.

“SUGE!!!!” Aiba cried out. That was the only time her eyes left Jun‘s. She blushed and looked down on her hands.
“Gomen, gomen, I can’t sing.”
“Iya! That was good!” This from Nino.
“You shouldn’t stop learning to play, Michiko. That was really good. And I love the song you chose to learn.” Sakurai-san smiled at her and Satoshi-san nodded in agreement.
“Something good came out of that relationship then, eh?” He added.
Sakurai-san smacked his head. “Riida!”
“Ah gomen, I didn’t mean to bring that up again.”
“Daijobu.” Michiko reassured Satoshi-san that it was okay. She kept moving her eyes around, avoiding Jun’s. Unlike the others, he didn’t comment on her playing or singing which made her wonder what he thought about it. Did he not like it? Hmph. I know I can’t sing but he could have at least said nice try or something. She was starting to sulk when…
“Michi…” Her head snapped up and she stared at him.
“Uh… Michiko…” he corrected himself. “Can I talk to you privately. Just for a few minutes?”

End of Chapter XIV

AUTHOR'S NOTES
How did Nino do?
What did Jun want to talk about?
Is Michiko gonna finally know who they are?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading and (its starting to sound annoying now when I say) comments are always appreciated XP

Oh I don't own My Chemical Romance or Franklin Anthony Iero LOL.

BTW, yes, the mp3 clip I posted... was me singing and I'll quote Michiko, "Gomen, gomen. I can't sing."

The Way I am - Ingrid Michaelson
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Chapter XV

Equipped with a flashlight, Jun led Michiko several feet away from camp. He didn’t mean to take her too far but his mind went blank and for the life of him, he couldn’t remember why he called her out like that. He was trying to buy some time by walking further away but he could feel her eyes boring through his back. He didn’t blame her if she was shocked at his request. It wasn’t too long ago when he snapped at her for asking him an innocent question. And then he didn’t even tell her what he thought of her performance. But how would she react if he told her that he wished she hadn’t sung? It wasn’t because of her voice. She had a sweet voice; full of emotion… it tugged at his heart, making him want to be the original audience for that song. Of course that was not possible. That was why he didn’t dare give her his opinion. Hearing her sing it, play it, and all the while looking at him, only confirmed what he realized for himself after he watched the recording of her and her ex. He was falling. On the plus side, she was single. But that didn’t change the fact that her idea of fun was getting head shots in a shooting game. He hated to admit it but as of right now Nino had a better chance than him at making good impressions. And after that stunt he pulled earlier with the abracadabra shit and the origami, well, he didn’t think he could top that in the romance meter. That was pretty up there. If he were a girl, he would’ve been dazzled, too. That was not good. It seemed like Nino had a game plan.

“I think we’re far enough, Matsumoto-kun,” she interrupted his thoughts. “What did you want to talk about?” She added after he turned around. Her face was illuminated by the moonlight. He was right. She was not that pretty because pretty was the wrong word to describe her. She was… bewitching. Those eyes… they did a number on him. She waited patiently for his reply but all he could do was unabashedly stare at her.

“What is it?” She asked apprehensively.
“I…” He didn’t know what to say. This would’ve been the part in a movie where the hero pulls the woman into his arms and kisses her passionately. The setting was so right for that moment but he was too nervous to make a move. He heard her sigh.

“Matsumoto-kun…”

He regretted that day he scolded her for using his first name.

“How about we talk some other time… when you’ve collected your thoughts?” She turned to leave.

“Matte.” Jun finally spoke. She looked back.

“I like…” he started.
“You like?” She prodded.
“I like… cheese.” Oh yeah, way to go…
“Maji ka.”
“Uh…” He couldn’t think.
“All these time…” She replied.
“What?” He’s now confused.
“You never told them huh?” She continued to ask.
“Who?”
“The others… you kept it all to yourself. I understand.”
“You do?”
“I found out about it though.”

Are we still talking about cheese?

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell them.” She reassured him.
“Tell them what? Wait, how did you find out?” He closed the gap between them.
“Hmm? You didn’t notice it?”

Is she playing mind games with me?!

“Michiko…”
“I have a theory. This explains why you stopped talking to me after I asked you about the reason why you’re here.”
How could she know?
“You didn’t expect me to bring up that topic but I did and you got scared.”
Shit! She does know…
“That’s why you avoided me the whole evening, stayed in the tent and pretended to sleep. But you couldn’t stay in there forever. You knew you had to face me sooner or later so you decided to confront me.”
Wait, what is she talking about?
“After you ate the sandwich I made for you…”
“You made me that sandwich?” That bit of information made him feel giddy.
“Don’t play dumb with me. You knew I was the only one who could’ve made it.”
“Now why would I think that?” She’s not making any sense.
“Stop it, Matsumoto-kun! You already confessed to me!”
“Michiko I really don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“I was the only one who could’ve made it because…”
“Because?”
“I put cheese in it.”
“You put… cheese…”
“The others wouldn’t have. Because you’re part of an Anti-Cheese Klub better known as ACK but the cat is out of the bag now. You like cheese and I knew it!”
“Are you crazy?!!!”

The serious look on her face finally cracked and a smile broke free followed by small coughs of laughter and then she was literally rolling on the floor, laughing.

“Oh gawd, I can’t take it anymore!”

Jun stood there flabbergasted.

“Gomenasai.” She stood up and approached him. She placed a hand on his shoulder. “You… are such a dildo. Seriously… cheese? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I did ask you if you liked it but… you took me all the way here… out of earshot… to tell me that you like it?” She stifled an oncoming series of laughter. Jun could only stare at her. It’s not possible. There’s just no way… He can’t be falling for HER.

“It’s healing well. The bruise is almost gone,” she said, breaking his train of thoughts yet again. He self-consciously touched his cheek. “So is there anything else, aside from you liking cheese, that you want to tell me? Any other dark secrets?” There were but should he tell her? Why did he bring her all the way here anyway? Face it, you just wanted to be alone with her.
“You asked me earlier… why I’m here.” He had to tell her something, anything to keep her here for as long as he could.
“I have theories for that, too.”
He raised a brow. “Oh really? Do you mind sharing them with me?” She circled him slowly.
“The five you of you initially met at the shrine which was Holy Ground. The Gathering was within this week but each of you made a promise. The will be no bloodshed until the last day. That was when you will fight each other one on one. The winner takes the other’s head and with it, his immortality. Because in the end, The Can Be Only One.” She stopped in front of him, trying hard not to laugh. Jun blinked.
“I guess you’ve never heard of Highlander, huh? Alright, how about this. The competition is only a week away and the five of you still couldn’t get along. You’re a team without a leader and you lack cohesion. You are here to be one with nature and to bond with each other. For the prize that awaits you all will determine your future. Shaolin Mahjong is a not a popular sport but it’s what drives you, it’s the sole reason you’re living…. Yes?”
“No.”
“Fine. Last one. Gay orgies were not tolerated…”
“Stop right there.”
“Aw but that was the best one.”
“You sure have a wild imagination.”
“I guess. Well, if you won’t tell me then I’ll just have to continue and make up more theories.”
Jun was still unsure. He didn’t think there was any harm in telling her but he should consult with the rest of the group first.
“Ne, Matsumoto-kun.”
“Gomen, I have to ask…” He started to explain why he couldn’t tell her yet but…
“Do you have a girlfriend?” She blurted out.
“A girlfriend?”
“A girlfriend. You know… a girl who’s more than a friend. Someone you like to spend time with. Someone…”
“Why do you ask?” He interrupted her.
“No particular reason.” She was avoiding his eyes.
“Do you, by any chance… like me?” A smile played on his face.
“Like you!? Of all the arrogant things to say! Who do you think you are?!” She turned her back on him and stared at her feet.
“Why can’t you look at me? Eehh, what’s wrong?” Jun tried to check out her expression but she kept sidestepping whenever he peered at her face. “Come on, look at me.”
“Iya!” She tried to push him away but he grabbed her wrists.
“Why are you shy all of the sudden, huh?” Jun was enjoying this very much.
“Hanashite…” She struggled to break free from his grip but he wouldn’t let her go.
“Just stop squirming and I’ll let you go.” She obeyed but he didn’t let go. He merely loosened his grip on her wrists then slid his hands down to hold hers.
“Michiko… look at me.” She took a deep breath then looked up. The moment their eyes met, he knew he had to kiss her. He leaned in…
“Matsumoto-kun,” she whispered. His mouth made a quick detour towards her ear, “Call me Jun.” His lips grazed an earlobe and he heard her gasp. He then slowly traced her jaw line with his lips. She tilted her chin up, her lips parted, waiting.

“Michiko? Jun?”

She jumped back at the sound of Nino’s voice, pulling her hands away from his as she did.

“Fuck!” Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck… FUUUUUCK!

Jun wanted nothing more than to beat the living shit out of Nino. He took a glance at Michiko. It looked like she was still in a daze.

“Yeah, we’re over here.” He finally yelled out.

“It’s getting late and we need to go to the cabin tomorrow.” Nino informed the two, his voice steady… it hid the turmoil that stirred in him. If he had gotten there a few seconds later, he would’ve witnessed them kissing. Jun probably wanted to kill him right now. Well, he’ll just have to wait, he thought. It’s not often that he gets the chance to meet a gamer girl and a cute one at that. He had no intentions on losing to the always cool and perfect, Matsumoto Jun. He walked past Jun and stood next to Michiko. He felt his annoyance permeating into the air.

“What are you two doing here anyway?” He asked, pretending he hadn’t seen anything.
“Uh. Just talking.” Michiko replied. “We’re finally bonding sans the yelling and hitting,” she added.
“That’s good to hear. Well, you guys can continue that tomorrow. How about we head back and get some sleep?” They walked back together silently, Michiko in the middle of the two.
When they reached camp, Nino turned to Michiko.
“I’ll sleep with you out here tonight so you’re not alone.” He was not asking for a permission.
“Oh no, you don’t have to do that! I’m okay. I’ll be fine.”
“I insist.”
“No, Nino. Please. Just sleep in the tent.”
Hmmm. I guess it starts tomorrow.
“Alright then. Good night.”

End of Chapter XVI

AUTHOR'S NOTES
During the cheese dialogue, were you like Jun (confused) or Michiko (was in on the joke?)
What does Nino have planned for tomorrow?
Aww, they almost kissed. But almost doesn't count! Hee hee.
The Highlander - movie starring Christopher Lambert. The TV Series stars Adrian Paul.

Thanks for reading and Comments are always appreciated.
Back to top Go down
starryConcept
Administrator
Administrator
starryConcept

Female Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Again, really great chapter. Keep it up! You're making me want to post my Ikuta Toma fic and my Ohno fic! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:25 am

<b>apostropheTHIS</B> - You should post them! Why not?!

Chapter XVI

“I push, you pull.” Michiko instructed Sakurai-san. “Aiba-chan, just hang on.”
“I’m ready when you are,” Sakurai-san replied after checking if the wheels were sturdy.
Aiba was seated on top of the cooler, grinning from ear to ear. It was his idea of a sleigh ride. After much debating, everybody decided that it was impossible to change Aiba’s mind.
“Iku, iku!” Aiba impatiently yelled. Michiko couldn’t help but smile at his boundless energy.
“Matte, Michiko. I’ll push,” Jun said when she was about to start.
“Nah, it’s ok. You’re carrying a lot of stuff already. I can handle this.”
“You sure?”
“Yeah.”
“Ok.”
Jun moved away from her and she started pushing. It really wasn’t hard because Sakurai-san was pulling as well but she needed something to occupy her mind and worrying about every rock and twig on the ground that might knock Aiba off the cooler did just that. She didn’t want to remember what happened last night just yet. No, she wanted to be alone to savor the memory of each second of sweet anticipation before Nino found them. What Jun did or failed to do was unexpected. It was pleasantly unexpected and she wanted another chance. Would he try again? She almost giggled at the thought. You’re supposed to be watching out for every possible hazardous object on the path and not acting like a lil school girl.

“Faster!” Aiba commanded, kicking Sakurai-san’s butt with his foot.
“Aiba! Don’t do that.” Sakurai-san stopped and dusted off his rear.
“Mou! If it’s going to be this slow, I might as well hop on Jun for a piggyback!” Aiba pouted.
“Do you remember the last time you did that?” Jun asked.
Aiba laughed out loud.
“I was only able to take a few steps,” Jun continued.
“When did this happen?” Michiko asked curiously.
“It was during the concert!” Aiba replied then quickly covered his mouth with both hands. She noticed Sakurai-san stopped pulling because she was pushing harder than usual plus the cooler was moving an inch at a time. “Sakurai-san. Doushita no?” She glanced at Jun and the rest. Everybody stood there uncomfortably. What did I do now? “Uh, is everybody ok?” Suddenly, Aiba squealed, “Squirrel!” He jumped off the cooler and ran forward.
“Matte, Aiba!” Sakurai-san cried out and ran after Aiba. “I’m going after him. He might get lost,” he yelled back.
“Actually, Sho doesn’t have the compass. I should go after them.” Ohno said hurriedly then left.
Michiko looked at Jun then Nino.
“Is there something I need to know?” She asked.
“If you don’t mind, we’ll talk about it once we reached the cabin.” Jun replied.
She shrugged, “No problem.” Eeehhhh?!!! Now I’m really curious! What could it be?

Nino watched Michiko silently. He knew she was itching to know what triggered the uncomfortable silence earlier but she hid it very well. The three of them that were left behind decided to stay where they were and wait for the others to return. What a great opportunity this was, he thought. It was time to get the ball rolling. I’ll have to thank Aiba later. Michiko took Aiba’s spot on the cooler while Jun leaned against a tree near it. Nino turned his DS off and dropped it in his backpack. He walked towards Michiko. When he reached her…
“Scoot over.” She looked up with a puckered brow. “Don’t worry. It’ll support both of us.”
She was still uncertain. “Do I look heavy?” He gave her a look that said “You’re gonna break my heart if you don’t do this.” Michiko relented and scooted over to give him space to sit. Jun glared at him openly. That made his day.
“So. You’re going to be in a tournament, huh.”
“Hai.”
“Which one was it again?”
“Halo 3. Do you play that?” She turned her head to face him.
“I have it but I don’t play it often as I’m not at home all the time.”
“Which explains all the games you have for your DS and PSP.”
“Yep.” He smiled at her warmly. “Jun-kun. Do you play Halo 3?” Nino asked.
“Iya,” he replied coldly.
“You own the 360 though, ne?” Nino pressed on.
“Iya,” he narrowed his eyes at him.
“Sou desu ka. Ah, that’s too bad. You can play online with it. Ne, Michiko, what’s your gamer tag?” Nino shifted his attention to her.
CF Goddess.”
“What does CF stand for?” He curiously asked.
Counter Fucking.
“I don’t know what that means.”
“It’s kind of hard to explain in Japanese. Umm. If someone messes with me, I mess with them back. Wait, you’ve played Dead or Alive before right?”
“Yeah.”
“Well, part of the gameplay is the counter-system. When your opponent is about to hit you and you anticipate that hit, you counter attack and stop their hit while causing them damage. Of course, only a successful counter will cause damage. So Counter Fucking simply means, if someone fucks with me, I counter fuck them.”
“Excellent explanation and what an awesome gamer tag.” Nino was seriously impressed.
“And what’s your gamer tag?”
“Annoying as fuck…” Jun said under his breath. Nino couldn’t make out what Jun said but he knew it was something insulting. He ignored him and looked deeply into Michiko’s eyes.
“Ninoga…” he started then paused.
“Ninoga…” she urged him to finish.
“Suki.”
She cocked her head sideways and asked, “Ninoga suki?”
“Hontou ni, Michiko?” He replied, lowering his head down, pretending to look shy. Oh, he could only imagine Jun’s expression right now.
“Eh?” She was confused. Then it dawned on her and she pushed him off the cooler.
“EHHH!!!?? You tricked me!” She stood up and pointed a finger at him. He couldn’t help but laugh. His ass hit a rock when he landed on the ground but the pain was worth it as he watched Michiko blush while Jun shot daggers at him with his look.

Michiko wanted to melt into a puddle and seep into the soil at the bottom of her feet. She was blushing furiously no thanks to Nino’s ploy. How could he do that to her? That was a word she hardly used. Suki. Now that she thought of it, she never once used that word on anybody. Stupid, stupid Nino! She didn’t know what to do now. Jun was quiet and she didn’t want to look at his face when hers was probably bright red at the moment. She looked at Nino, who was still on the ground, his laughter subsiding. I should kick him now while he’s down.

“Ano… Nino. What are you doing?”

She turned and was face to face with Satoshi-san. “You’re back!” Relief showed on her face.
“Hai. What happened to Nino?”
“Nevermind that, where’s Aiba and Sakurai-san?” Michiko didn’t want anybody else to know what she uttered earlier.
“They should be right behind me…” he looked back to check. And he was right. Sakurai-san was in front while Aiba was walking right behind him, hanging on to bottom of Sakurai-san’s shirt. Aiba peered at her and he looked like a boy who was caught doing something bad.
“Aiba-chan! Are you okay?”
“Gomenasai! There was no squirrel.” He looked down at his feet.
“It’s okay! We’ll talk about it later. For now, we should just concentrate on getting to the cabin. I sure do need a bath!”
“Hai, you stink.” Aiba muttered while wrinkling his nose.
“Look who’s talking!” She replied with a grin.
“I am talking.” Aiba looked at her like she was an idiot.
“Aiba, it’s just a way of saying…” Aiba looked at her earnestly. She gave up. “You’re right.”
“Are we going then?” Sakurai-san asked.
“Yep.” Michiko answered and was about to go behind the cooler, expecting Aiba-chan to get on.
“I’m sitting on the sleigh again. Nino push me!”
“Hai, hai, Aiba-chan.” He took her position.
“Enjoy!” She muttered sarcastically.
“Don’t be mad, Michiko.”
“I’m not mad. Shut up and just push.”
He laughed then started pushing while Sakurai-san pulled.
“It’s like a parade. Riida, go march in front. Jun stay in the back.”

Was it just her imagination? Michiko thought she saw Aiba wink at Jun.

End of Chapter XVI

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Dead or Alive - Fighting game.
CF Goddess is not a real gamertag. But its the username I use at certain forums and chat.
Well, the day just started. Not sure if Nino did anything right. What was his plan exactly?

Thanks for reading and welcome to all the new readers! Comments are Loved!
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:26 am

Chapter XVII

Damn that Nino. He knew exactly which buttons to push and he did it without mercy. He wasn’t just aiming to get to know Michiko; he also wanted to write him off as a rival. That was why he asked him those specific questions. His answers showed how he wouldn’t be able to relate to Michiko’s love for gaming. And gaming seemed to be an integral part of her life. This was not an eye-opener but it did remind him of the difference in their lifestyle. That was his plan. It was to make him feel insecure and hopefully give up on her. That was not going to happen. Not if he could help it. He threw a glance at the woman beside him. She was walking very slowly next to him. Her head was down and her hands were behind her back. They were clasped tightly, her fingers, and it looked like her nails were digging into her knuckles. Jun reached for them. She flinched at his touch. Both stopped walking.

“Na-na-nani?” She stuttered. Jun reached again and grabbed one hand. He gently rubbed her knuckles with his thumb. “Why do you do this?” He traced the indents her fingernails left.

“I don’t know,” she somberly replied. He sighed.
“Well… stop.” She looked up and he met her gaze.
“I can’t help it. Most of the time, I don’t even notice myself doing it.”
“Then you won’t mind if I hold on to this one,” he lifted her hand then entwined his fingers with hers. “I’ll keep it safe from the other one.”
“Uh… I… we… you…”

Jun smiled at her attempt to formulate a sentence. Michiko took a deep breath. His hand was warm, she thought. For the life of her, she couldn’t find the words to say, “Don’t.” They shouldn’t do this right now. It was not the appropriate time. Nino was just in front of them. If he turned around… oh but she didn’t really want to let go.

“We better start moving or we’ll get lost again. Then you’ll start asking me weird questions and we don’t want that to happen.” Jun pulled but she pulled back. Don’t tell me she’s going to argue about this.

“What now?” She was smiling when he looked at her. “Why are you smiling?” He suddenly felt nervous.

“I was just thinking.”
“You shouldn‘t do that. I heard it’s dangerous for you. You come up with silly theories and cheese conspiracies.”
“Like I said… I was just thinking… that was very smooth. What you did and said… it’s not a line anybody can use on just anyone. I’ll have to give you credit for your observation skills.” She lightly chuckled. “I’ll keep it safe from the other one… good job.”

Slightly embarrassed now, Jun shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

“You really want to keep this up? You really don’t care if the others see us holding hands?”
He actually hadn’t thought of the consequences of his actions. Something he rarely did.

“I’m not really holding your hand.”
“Oh yeah, I suddenly grew another arm.” She snorted.
“I’m keeping it hostage and my demand’s simple. Don’t let your fingernails dig into them anymore.”
“I told you, I can’t control it sometimes.”
“Well then I’ll have to keep holding on to this one then.”
“You seem to like doing that.” She teased him. Michiko then noticed the gap between them and the rest of the group was growing long. She started walking fast. They needed to catch up to the others.
“Don’t flatter yourself.” Jun matched her pace.
“Oh please, I don’t need to do that. I’ve got you to flatter me.”
They somehow ended up in a race against each other, still holding hands while they briskly walked.
“You’re so full of yourself.” He replied in a huff.
“I bet you want me to be full of you.” She couldn’t resist making an obscene remark.
“Don’t give me ideas.” It was already giving him ideas.
“Pffft. You haven’t even gotten to first base yet.” She hoped that comment would push him to try. Jun stopped for a second to face her.
“Just you wait.” His eyes glinted with mischief.
“Patience is not one of my virtues.” She challenged him.
“I’ll have you by the end of this week.”
“In… your… dreams.”
“You have no idea.”
They stood there staring at each other.

“Oi! What are you two doing?”

They both turned to face a confused Ohno.
“Uh, thumb wars!” Michiko blurted out. Ohno raised an eyebrow, obviously aware of her lie.
They couldn’t play thumb wars with a left and a right hand.

“So who won?” He decided to play dumb.

“I did.”
“I did!”

“Okay. I guess it was a draw. Well, let that be your last game. We’re here. Sho, Aiba, and Nino are inspecting the cabin already.”

Michiko pried her hand from him. “I’ll be right behind you, Satoshi-san.” Ohno nodded and left. When he was far enough from them…

“I am not easy.” She spat at him before she turned and walked away. But she didn’t get far; Jun passed her, turned and said.

“I didn’t say you were. I am just that good.”

End of Chapter XVII

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Kinda exploring more than one POV in this chap. Will probably do more of that in the later chapters. Gomen, no Nino in this one. But there should be alot in the next ^^
Wow, Jun is so confident. Michiko gambatte! ^^

Thanks for reading and comments are stored in my happy place.
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:28 am

Chapter XVIII

So fucking cocky! Michiko followed the arrogant bastard toward a pebbled path that led them to a two level cabin. It was definitely not an average cabin. The exterior was very well kept. As she got closer, she noticed that the glass windows were clean. She moved closer to inspect and didn’t spot one fingerprint. Everybody else was inside so she proceeded to the door. Two ornate lamps hung on each side. When she stepped in, her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her. It was beautiful inside. There were two russet colored couches, a love seat, two ottomans, and a cherry oak coffee table in the living room. A flat screen television was next to a huge fireplace. She wandered around the room with her mouth agape. There was a spiral staircase between the living room and the kitchen.

“Oh wow!” She said breathlessly.
“Sugoi ne?” Jun was sprawled on one of the couches. I didn’t see him there when I came in. When did he…
“Uwaa! They’ve got liquor in here!” She heard Nino exclaim from the kitchen. She left Jun and decided to check the second floor. She climbed the staircase and when she reached the top, two closed doors greeted her. She opened the right one and found the master bedroom. There was a king sized bed in the middle, a desk next to the window at the far end, and another flat screen television in front of the bed. Another door was located next to the desk and she figured it was the bathroom. She took a look and found it very spacious. It had a big tub and also a stand alone shower with a frosted glass enclosure. The toilet was right next to the shower. Oh I can’t wait to take a bath! She was glad she brought a bottle of her favorite mango-papaya bath bubbles. As she exited the bedroom, an excited Aiba sprung out from the other door.

“Michiko! Quick! Look in here!” She hurriedly followed Aiba inside and gasped at the Jacuzzi that occupied the room.

“Oh my God. Am I dreaming?” Aiba pinched her upper arm.
“OW! Aiba-chan!”
“Gomen. But no, you’re not dreaming.” He looked at the Jacuzzi with a big grin pasted on his face. “Let’s try it out later!” She nodded in response. “Definitely.”
Aiba jumped out of the room then ran down the stairs. “Aiba, be careful!” She yelled after him then went downstairs herself. Everyone was in the living room. Jun still hogged one of the couches while Nino and Satoshi-san were on the other couch. Sakurai-san was seated on the love seat.

“How did you guys get this cabin? It looked like it’s for celebrities and other famous people!” She pondered out loud. “Did Aiba tell you that there’s a Jacuzzi upstairs?! A Jacuzzi! It’s huge! It could fit all of us!”

“That’s great. We could all jump in later.” Sakurai-san replied, avoiding her initial question.
“The fridge is stocked up by the way. We don’t have to worry about food,” Satoshi-san informed. “But I would still like to go fishing again. Maybe tomorrow,” he added.
“That’s fine with me,” Nino said.

Michiko stared at them and then looked at Jun. He was staring at the ceiling. It doesn’t seem like they’re ready to confide in me yet. It’s really none of my business. Why should it matter anyway? Why they’re here… it won’t make any difference if I knew the reason. She decided to drop the subject and not ask any more questions about it. She probably won’t see them again after this week was over. “How about sleeping arrangement guys? There’s only one bedroom. It has a king sized bed though. At least three people can fit on it.”
“Michiko, why don’t you take the master bedroom.” Nino suggested.
“Eh? Alone?”
“I’ll keep you company if you want,” Nino replied.
“No. That’s not what I meant. It’ll be better if three of you shared the room. Oh, none of those couches turn into a bed?”
Nino and Satoshi-san got up and checked. “Nope, not this one. Jun?”
“Don’t be stubborn and just take the bedroom. The five of us will sleep down here.” Jun sat up.
“Why do I have to sleep there? Is it because I’m a girl? Is that it?”
“What’s wrong with that? We’re just being gentlemen.”
“Thank you but it’s ok. It’s better if more people are sleeping comfortably. Besides, this cabin was reserved by you guys. You should get your money’s worth.”
“It wasn’t much. So stop arguing and just take what’s being offered to you.”
“I can’t do that.” Michiko wanted scream at him. Why was he being difficult? He stood up and walked towards her. As soon as he left the couch, Satoshi-san checked it. “Ah, looks like this one folds into a bed. That’s good ne.” Jun didn’t look back. When he was face to face with her…
“Will you just do what I say.”
“No.” What is wrong with him? Is this the same guy who held my hand earlier?
“Don’t be stubborn, Michiko.”
“You’re being stubborn. It’s not going to make you less of a man if I slept on the couch and you sleep on the bed.”
“And you’re not gonna grow a dick if you let us sleep on the bed while you slept on the couch.” Shocked and pissed, Michiko kicked him in the shin.
“Why would you fucking say that?!” Aiba grabbed her shoulders and held her back. If he hadn’t, she would have kicked him again. Jun stood on one foot and massaged his shin.
“I wouldn’t be surprised if you have a police record,” he hissed at her.
“I don’t but if I ever get arrested, it would be because I’ve gone and killed your ass.”
“Oh boy.” Sho glanced at Jun then at Michiko. He and the others had never seen Jun react like this to a girl before. But then again, he thought, she was not an ordinary girl. It would be wise to keep them away from each other for now until both of them cooled down.
“We’ll settle this later. Aiba, take Michiko to the bedroom. Stay with her.”
“But…” she protested.
“Michiko, it doesn’t mean that you’re sleeping there tonight. Just rest for a bit though. Take a nap… or better yet, a bath.”
“Fine, Sakurai-san.”
Aiba took Michiko upstairs. When they were out of sight, Sho turned to Jun. He was now sitting on the couch.
“Jun.”
“What?”
“We know there’s something wrong.”
“There’s nothing wrong. Sho, you’re imagining things.”
“Don’t lie. You can’t fool us.”
“Okay. Since you know me better than I know myself then YOU tell me what’s wrong.”
Sho sighed. He knew Jun wouldn’t just confide in them this easily.
“It’s obvious. He likes her.” They all turned to Nino. He seemed really sure of himself.
“Nandato?!” Jun yelled.
“Save the theatrics for the camera. You’re talking to your friends here,” Nino replied.
“I’m not listening to this.” Jun abruptly stood up and walked out of the cabin, slamming the door behind him.
“We kinda figured it was that. But he’s reacting very differently with this one. He’s usually shy around a girl he likes and he’s never really…” Ohno trailed off.
“…mean to them?” Sho finished his thought.
“Yeah.” Ohno nodded.
Nino offered his opinion on the matter.
“Michiko is different. She’s not Jun’s type. This is why he’s confused. It doesn’t help that they’re both very…”
“Stubborn.” Sho looked at Nino.
“Bingo.”
They all sighed at the same time.
“I like her, too.” Nino confessed. It was no use hiding it. Oh-chan probably knew already anyway.
“Are you going to pursue her as well?” Ohno asked.
“That was my intention.”
“But you changed your mind? You were never one to backed out of a competition.” Sho said.
“That’s true. I always want to win. But Jun’s the same. He doesn’t like losing either. So…”
“So?” Sho and Ohno asked.
“Tanoshii!”
“EEHH?!” Sho and Ohno looked at each other then stared at Nino.
“I didn’t say I changed my mind. Pursuing her is still the objective of the game. It’s just that my angle has changed.” He smirked. “But it’s risky. I could end up failing but even if I did, the road to failure will be quite fun.”
“Nino, you are seriously twisted.” Sho shook his head in disbelief.
“I know.”

End of Chapter XVIII

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Will Michiko and Jun ever stop arguing?
What's Nino's angle?
Will the rest of the group try to do something about JunXMichikoXNino?
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:29 am

Chapter XIX

Michiko and Aiba were lying down on the bed together, side by side. They both stared at the ceiling. The room was painted in a soft golden brown. The comforter on the bed was the same russet color of the couches from the living room while the curtain on the window was a deep mahogany. The earthy color scheme helped calm her down. “Aiba, gomen.” She broke the silence. He turned his head to look at her. “Gomen? For what?” He curiously asked. “For kicking your friend.” He turned and stared at the ceiling again. “How do you do it, Michiko? Can you teach me?”

“How do I do what?”
“You seem to have a knack for expressing yourself in words and in actions.”
Michiko laughed. Aiba shifted his weight to the side to face her and propped an elbow on the bed, resting his head on his hand. “I’m serious. I have a tendency to let a lot of things slide. I don’t really express what I feel even when I know I should.” She turned on her side as well to face Aiba. “The cursing and the violence are not good for you.”
“But you can teach me how to say what I feel without the cursing. Sometimes I wonder if I should resort to violence…” He dropped his hand and let his head fall on the bed.
“It doesn’t suit you. But if you really think that you need help expressing your thoughts, I’ll give you some tips.” Aiba sat up and looked at her eagerly.
“First, you need a mantra. Hmmm. Ok, say this after me. My opinion matters.”
“My opinion matters.” He said quietly.
“Say it again, Aiba.”
“My opinion matters.”
“Mean it!”
“My opinion matters!” He said louder.
“Believe it!”
“MY OPINION MATTERS!” Aiba stood up on the bed; one hand on his hips while the other arm up in the air, index finger pointed at the ceiling. Michiko sat up and applauded him.
“Well done!”
Aiba smiled triumphantly and plopped back down.
“So whenever you’re in a situation where you can’t seem to get the words out of your mouth… remember that mantra. Because your opinion matters, Aiba. You shouldn’t keep it to yourself. Trust me, people will be glad to hear what you have to say.” Aiba nodded and they were silent for awhile.

“Michiko… you know Jun didn’t mean it, right?”
She sighed heavily; lied back down then rolled unto her stomach. “I don’t know what he means or what he doesn’t mean anymore.” Her speech muffled by the blanket.
“What was that?” Aiba couldn’t understand what she said. She lifted her head up. “I said he’s an idiot.”
“You know guys tend to act like that when they like a girl,” Aiba hinted. She rolled unto her back and blew raspberries at him. “I would hate to be his girlfriend then if that’s how he treats people he likes.” Aiba thought about it for a second. “Well, he’s only like that to you actually. That means your special, ne?”
“That means I am doomed!”
“Don’t say that. Jun is a really nice person. Even though he’s the youngest among us, we look up to him for what he’s done. He’s very hardworking to a point where he exhausts himself but he still manages to have a few laughs with us. He’s like a younger brother to me, Michiko. He makes my heart warm.” Aiba placed a hand on his chest.

Michiko was neck deep in the bathtub. There were mango papaya scented bubbles everywhere. As she lathered herself, she thought of what Aiba last said to her several minutes ago. “He makes my heart warm.” Her heart suddenly started pounding hard and she placed her hand on her chest just like how Aiba did. I thought it was just me. I guess he does have that effect on people. She then shook her head at her thoughts. It’s just the heat getting to me. I should have put more cold water. “Calm down, Michiko.” She sank lower into the hot bath water and tried to think of other things but her thoughts kept going back to Jun. Like when she going through the different tactics her team would use when they play Capture The Flag. She was the sniper. So her main objective was to get rid of the enemy sniper and provide cover for her other teammates while they go to the other base for the flag. Her team counted on her to make headshots and not waste precious bullets. Headshots eh. She imagined looking through the telescopic sight and then Jun’s face surfaced behind the crosshair. Does this mean that I really want to kill him? She submerged her head into the water and stayed down for a good minute. When she came back up for air, she combed her hair back with her hands then rubbed her face. She leaned back and drowsily sang Katy Perry’s “Ur So Gay.” A series of loud knocks on the door interrupted her.

“You’re taking way too long in the bathroom again, Jun.”

Hearing his name, she panicked and looked around. Idiot. He’s not in here. Whoever it was outside didn’t know that she was the one using the bathroom. Yabai! I have been in here for quite a while now. She quickly stood up, water splashed over the tub as she did. “I’ll be right out! I just need to rinse myself.” Hopping over the tub, she made a dash for the shower but slipped… “Shit!” Her right hip hit the tiled floor first. “Son of a motherless goat!” Her eyes teared up as a sharp pain shot through her hips down to her toes.

“OI! Daijobu? Jun, are you okay?” A concerned voice from outside asked.

“I’m right here.” Jun stepped into the room and answered Sho. Sho looked at him and then at the door. “I thought it was you in there. You said you were going to take a bath.”

“Do I sound gay? I don’t. But if I did then yes, I am Matsumoto-kun.” She yelled out. Sho stifled a laugh. “Michiko. Are you okay? I heard a loud noise. Did you hurt yourself?”

She wanted to yes but didn’t and instead she forced herself up. “I’m fine. I’ll be out soon.” Fighting the throbbing pain, she flipped the switch to drain the tub then stepped into the shower. She turned the knob clockwise and forgot to adjust the temperature. Cold water rained on her and she jumped, causing another sharp pain to go through her. “Fuck.” She finished under five minutes and then dried herself quickly. Her clothes were left on the bed and she regretted not bringing them with her. She hoped that whoever was outside left the room already. She glanced at her hip and sighed. The bruise was going to look like a mirrored image of the state of California. The top part was right on top of her hipbone and it stretched all the way down to her inner thigh. Tiny bright red dots splattered around the edges. She wrapped the towel around her and opened the door. Piercing dark brown eyes met her own and she almost dropped her towel from the shock.

“You better hold on to that unless you want me to try to prove to you that I am not gay.”

A pair of indignant eyes prevented Jun from visualizing what was behind the dark green towel that Michiko was tightly clutching against her body. Beads of water gathered on her collarbone. They slipped and slid down, pushing one bead in front of the other until they disappeared underneath her cleavage. He clenched his fists, almost as if he was trying to stop himself from reaching for the towel. Just one quick flick of his wrists would unravel the fabric and he would be free to feast on…

“Ehehem.” Michiko cleared her throat loudly.

Jun reluctantly tore his gaze off the top swelling of her breasts. Her cheeks flushed pink from his scrutiny. It was good to see that he had that effect on her. He swiftly leaned in and took a whiff of her. Her eyes grew big and she instinctively placed her hand on his chest to stop him from getting any closer.

“You at least smell like a girl now,” he smirked.

Michiko was having a hard time fending off the pain and Jun at the same time. But she managed to jut her chin up and look at him square in the eyes. “That’s as far as you go, Mr.” He didn’t back away from her. “Uh, do you mind? I need to put clothes on.” He took a step forward. Michiko didn’t have the strength to successfully push him back. Was she supposed to be alarmed? Well, she wasn’t. But he was too close. His scent swirled around her, she inhaled deeply. It was woodsy, musky… sexy. She cursed mentally at his bad timing. If she wasn’t hurting, she would’ve entertained the thought of… Michiko Yoku! Stop it!

Jun watched the different emotions that flickered across Michiko’s face in amusement. He smugly took another step forward and relished the sweet scent that wafted around her. Gone were the memory of their last argument. All that mattered now was her almost naked body and his rising desire to touch it. Would she let him? There was one way to find out, he thought. He was about to grab her hips to pull her towards him when she abruptly turned around and ran into the bathroom then slammed the door behind her.

Michiko leaned on the door and exhaled, surprised that she wasn't hurting. Lust must have had conquered pain. That was too close. I almost lost it. If she hadn’t remembered his implied promise earlier… “I’ll have you by the end of the week,” she might have… surrendered herself. If she did then she would’ve lost and Michiko always wins.

A few minutes passed when she finally cracked the door open and took a peek outside. There was nobody in the room from her angle. She sighed in relief but cautiously tiptoed out. The door was already locked, she noticed, so she turned her attention to the bed. There was a piece of paper on top of her - she gulped - underwear. She snatched it and read what was written.

You can’t hide forever. -- Jun

End of Chapter XIX

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Heehee. Thanks for reading and comments will be cherished forever! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mishi
Mishi

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:30 am

Chapter XX

Jun bit his lip and smiled goofily. He had forgotten about the hot ramen in front of him. All he thought about was how funny it was seeing Michiko running into bathroom to hide. She wanted me. He saw it in her eyes. The pair that stared at him earlier was so dark with passion, they almost looked black. He wondered if she read the note already or was she still in the bathroom? Remembering where he placed the note got him grinning from ear to ear.

“Ne, Nino. Jun looks really happy right now.” Ohno jabbed Nino’s side to get his attention. Nino glanced up then quickly looked back down, concentrating once again on his game. “Hai, he does.” Ohno knew it was pointless to talk to Nino at the moment so he ate his ramen quietly while still observing Jun’s expressions. The five were seated at the long dining table that was in the kitchen itself. Nobody knew - except for Jun - as to why Michiko had refused to come down and join them for lunch. Aiba was the one most concerned and recently went up to the bedroom again with a cup of ramen and a bottle of water.

“There’s so much food in the fridge and yet here we are eating instant ramen,” Sho muttered while chewing the noodles. “And it’s not like none of us can’t cook.” He looked at Jun specifically but he was oblivious to his surroundings. He seemed like he was in his own little world. “Jun, are you bipolar?” Jun, upon hearing his name, turned to face Sho. He smiled, “Huh?” He then played with his food. “Are you hopelessly in love then?” A roll of napkins hit Sho’s face. Jun stood up. “I’m not hungry.”

“Loss of appetite is one of the symptoms,” Ohno pitched in.
“Urusai!” Jun yelled. He didn’t like where the conversation was going.
“Mood swings, too.” Nino said without looking up.
“That’s enough. I don’t need to explain why…” Jun’s speech was cut off by the sound of Aiba’s voice.
“Come on, Michiko. Sit at the table with us.”
“Aiba-chan, I’d rather stay upstairs for now.”
“No way! Why would you hide your pretty self in the room?”
“You are such a smooth talker, Aiba. I didn’t know you were like that,” Michiko jokingly replied. She was feeling apprehensive and it was partly because of Jun. But she was also wearing a skirt and that made her quite uncomfortable. She had no choice though as she needed to wear something loose so that there wasn’t much pressure applied on her hip. Thank goodness she brought a skirt with her. It was the only one she packed though. Aiba pulled on her arm. Michiko let him guide her to the kitchen. There she found the others sitting down except for Jun, who was standing up and staring at her openly. She blushed. That asshole touched my undies! PERVERT! She yelled at him in her head while she summoned a smile when she faced him. “So is this the best you guys can do?” Michiko held the cup of ramen in front of her face. “It’s good though, arigato.” She slightly bowed her head.

“Michiko, come sit next to me. Wanna watch me play Final Fantasy IV?” Nino motioned to the seat next to him. “Hell yeah! That’s not out in the U.S. yet! I heard July this year though.” She immediately sat down on the chair Nino indicated. To her dismay, the chair was hard. She fought back a wince when she leaned to look at the DS screen. “I’m halfway done,” Nino informed her. “Is there any difference from the original?” She curiously asked. “Actually, it has a system where it allows character-only abilities to be transferred to other characters. But mainly, command menu customization is what stands out as being different.”
“Ohh, sou ka.”

She’s awfully close to him, Jun thought, a wave of jealousy washing over him. He wasn’t sure if he should sit back down or leave. “No more game talk, please!” Aiba cried out and Jun wanted to give him hug right there but instead he sat back down and took a sip from his bottled water. Nino carefully watched Jun’s actions. Ohhh, you decided to stay, eh Jun-kun. He purposely leaned closer towards Michiko. “I was wondering, Michiko. Would you date guys whose interest in gaming is so-so?” She stared at him strangely. Why is he asking me that question all of the sudden? Michiko wondered. If it was him… Her head turned to look at Jun and right that instant, she knew she made a mistake. That move betrayed her thoughts. She quickly recovered and faced Nino. “I’d give them a chance. So yeah, I would. It’s just that I’m constantly around guys who do game, you know. I’m more comfortable interacting with them. But it doesn’t mean that I’m more suited to them. My ex played some but not often.” Nino frowned a bit. He expected a different answer but no matter, it served its purpose. “Was that part of the reason why you two broke up?” He prodded. Did I hit a jackpot? Michiko shook her head no. Damnit. “We ended it for a totally different reason. It had nothing to do with gaming. He supported me when it came to that. That was never a problem for us.”
“Those are very personal questions, Nino.” Jun spoke up.
“It’s okay. I don’t mind answering them.”
“Sou ka? Then why didn’t it work out?” Michiko looked at Jun and shrugged.
“He loved his job a lot and I understood that it was his priority. Even though I was jealous, I didn’t act on it. I tried not to be concerned with all the groupies that worshipped him. But looking back now, maybe I should have been. Concerned, that is. Maybe I should have paid more attention to how he interacted with them. Anyway, I caught him with another girl. She was one of his fans. I actually knew her and she knew me and who I was to Frank. Funny how his reason for cheating was the same reason I thought the relationship was doing okay.”
Sho’s brow furrowed. “What do you mean?”
“Like I said, I’m a very jealous person but I suppressed a lot of my jealousy because I didn’t want him to think that I was insecure. He thought I didn’t care enough or wasn’t concerned at all, that’s why I wasn’t getting jealous over his groupies or fans… whatever. And he said that was the main reason he strayed.”
“Aahhh, I get it now. That’s a lame excuse. He could’ve talked to you about it instead of keeping it himself then finding comfort in some other girl.” Sho said.
“Or maybe I should’ve acted naturally and not tried to be something I wasn’t.”
“But you only did that because you thought it would help the relationship.” Ohno pointed out.
“Yeah but Riida, a relationship consists of two people. I think the main reason it didn’t work out for them was lack of communication. If Michiko expressed her jealousy, her ex could’ve told her that it was ok.” This from Jun.
“He’s right. Both of us share the blame.”
“Are you over him?” Nino asked.
“I’ve moved on.”
“So then… if someone were to ask you out… you’d go for it?” As Nino waited for her response, he saw Jun lean forward.
“Why? Are YOU planning on asking me out, Nino?” Her reply caught him off guard and he could only stare at her with his mouth open. “I… well…” he started. She laughed. “Cute. Very cute.” Michiko couldn’t help but tease him. “Well?” She leaned closer so her face was inches away from his. He turned away and looked at Satoshi-san, who was seated to his left. She noticed his ears were bright pink. What would he do if she reached out and touched it. So she did… she touched it.

Startled, Nino bolted out of his chair and almost knocked Ohno down. Sho and Aiba started laughing. “Nino, doushita no?” Aiba sputtered the question.
“Gomen ne, Nino. I couldn’t resist. Your ears are pink.” She innocently explained.
“Iya. Daijobu. Uh, it’s kinda warm in here. I think I’ll go outside for some air.” He left without turning back. Ohno got up and followed him. Aiba was still laughing hard when he took Nino’s seat next to Michiko. “Look, he left so fast, he forgot to bring his precious DS with him!”
“You’re right, Aiba. That’s never happened before, ne?” Sho agreed.

Jun was not amused. Nino was obviously too flustered to remember his DS and the cause of that temporary memory loss was sitting nonchalantly across from him. Did she know that she had that effect on Nino? In any case, now HE knew that she did. Nino was up to something when he started asking her those questions but whatever it was, it sorta backfired on him. But knowing Nino, he would recuperate and think of a better strategy. Jun needed to act now if he wanted to gain some kind of advantage over him.

He’s staring at me again. I hope he’s not thinking hentai thoughts. Michiko fidgeted with her skirt. She tried not to focus on Jun and thought of ways to clear the kitchen so she could get some ice for her hip. The pain has somewhat subsided and was replaced by sporadic throbbing. It looked awful. It looked like a moldy tomato hit and splattered on her. And she knew it was going to get worse. It’ll eventually look into a moldy eggplant. She shuddered at the visuals she was getting.

“I’m going out to practice drawing again. Practice makes perfect! Ne, Jun?”
“Huh?” He blinked at Sho.
“Huh again? Tsk tsk tsk. Saa, Aiba-chan. You wanna come with me?”
“Sure! Maybe I can really find Squirrely-chan this time.”
“You mean the fake squirrel you ran after this morning?”
“This time I will find a real one, Sho. And when I do, I will catch it and name it after you.”
“Eehhh, why me?!”

So for the third time this day, Michiko and Jun were alone together.

End of Chapter XX

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Bipolar - extreme feelings of high and low (happiness & sadness.)
Multiple POV's in this chapter. I hope it wasn't confusing. And hope it wasn't too draggy either. As always, thanks for reading! Comments makes me all gooey inside! melt me!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Quote :
“This time I will find a real one, Sho. And when I do, I will catch it and name it after you.”
“Eehhh, why me?!”

That is still my favourite part of this chapter XDDD

Whenever I see squirrels...I think of Aiba and Sho
Back to top Go down
[ScarlettMoon]
[ScarlettMoon]

Female Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:06 pm

ahh~ mishi its sooo good~ you must upload the rest! i'll be waiting <3

ps i love the squirrel part too~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08   [Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ongoing] Finish the Fight (Jun X OC) -- Restricted / Mature (Chap 72) 02/08
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next